Page 10 of 96 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    That Bordizzo actress has gotta be Doctor Aphra
    What doctor is that?? Natasha plays Sabine Wren

Hmmm...now that I looked up that character, it does make sense, a lot of sense.. that Doctor Aphra does look like Natasha.. and Ashoka needs to hire some odd types to find Ezra, and she needs someone like Dune's Liet Kynes that knows something about those space whales where they come from or from what region they fly out of, nesting area..

So they need to make a new character, some archaelogist for the crew, they can't incorporate that with sabine, she already has hobbies, creating WMDs n art (this makes her sound like space hitler...)

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Purrgil
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2022-02-13 at 11:33 AM.

Pellaeon for Stevenson?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wermys View Post
    Pellaeon for Stevenson?
    that does make sense, one actor could also be several characters, the actor that played luke skywalker was also that X-wing pilot that hassled Din Djarin in book of Boba Fett..

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    What doctor is that?? Natasha plays Sabine Wren

Hmmm...now that I looked up that character, it does make sense, a lot of sense.. that Doctor Aphra does look like Natasha.. and Ashoka needs to hire some odd types to find Ezra, and she needs someone like Dune's Liet Kynes that knows something about those space whales where they come from or from what region they fly out of, nesting area..

So they need to make a new character, some archaelogist for the crew, they can't incorporate that with sabine, she already has hobbies, creating WMDs n art (this makes her sound like space hitler...)

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Purrgil
    Awww, dammit. She's like "Star Wars Indiana Jones", but with the personality/morals of say, Loki or somebody like that.

5+ Year Old Account
    Star Wars: Ahsoka director says Clone Wars fans will be "greatly rewarded" in new series.

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a...dallas-howard/
    BY SUSANNAH ALEXANDER - 17/04/2022

"Without giving anything away, you are going to love the Ahsoka show that's coming up," she said in an interview for Romper. "I cannot tell you anything, but what I can say is that you being a fan of the Clone Wars will be greatly rewarded."

Although few details have been revealed about Ahsoka, we do know that Rosario Dawson will be reprising her role as the live-action version of Ahsoka, while Hayden Christensen is set to play Anakin again.

Star Wars Rebels character Sabine Wren will also feature, played by The Society star Natasha Liu Bordizzo.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/st...ed-production/

Production has started.

Filoni is a go buck wild.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/st...ed-production/

Production has started.

Filoni is a go buck wild.
    I expect a huge uptick in the "Filoni is retconning the sequel trilogy" people until we see what the series will be about.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

5+ Year Old Account
    Good, but we still don't know who will play Thrawn or Ezra...

Oh dear gods please make Thrawn good.

You CANNOT screw up this character.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post

THIS IS DISNEY!!!!!! They screw up everything.......

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    THIS IS DISNEY!!!!!! They screw up everything.......
    Someone hasn't seen Rebels ... or 60% of the Resistance series.

This is referring to Thrawn and some of the best Star Wars stories that have been on a screen.

After the first half or so of Resistance, the show is actually really good.
    Last edited by Darththeo; 2022-05-12 at 01:17 PM.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Ohh I thoroughly ENJOYED Rebels. Thrawn was very well done in Rebels. Though I did not like the VO his performance and style were spot on.

I did not watch the Resistance series yet though.

But I was generally making fun of Disney and their penchant for trying to ruin all things Star Wars. So far, I think the only thing keeping KK from destroying what faith Filoni and Favreau have built up is the control given to them by Iger before he left.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    Ohh I thoroughly ENJOYED Rebels. Thrawn was very well done in Rebels. Though I did not like the VO his performance and style were spot on.

I did not watch the Resistance series yet though.

But I was generally making fun of Disney and their penchant for trying to ruin all things Star Wars. So far, I think the only thing keeping KK from destroying what faith Filoni and Favreau have built up is the control given to them by Iger before he left.
    You know that Iger didn't give them any control right? Kennedy gave them the control the have.

Kennedy is their boss.

As for Resistance, the first half or so of season 1 is not very good, but once the actual plot of the series kicks off it is good. It is similar to Clone Wars in that respect, rough start but gets pretty good.
    –The Sith Code

5+ Year Old Account
    Star Wars: Ahsoka Confirmed for 2023 Release on Disney+

https://comicbook.com/starwars/news/...ase-on-disney/
    By SPENCER PERRY - May 26, 2022 05:07 pm EDT

Confirmed today during the Lucasfilm's Studio Showcase panel at Star Wars Celebration was a release window for the Ahsoka TV series on Disney+ with the studio announcing a 2023 premiere. No official footage or teases for the show were revealed to attendees but star Rosario Dawson did appear in costume in a pre-taped video, teasing that she might be present for the next Star Wars Celebration event. Also confirmed to premiere next year alongside Ahsoka will be season three of The Mandalorian as well as the all-new Star Wars TV series, Star Wars: Skeleton Crew, from Spider-Man director Jon Watts.

"I get to be a part of a universe, and a team, and a world in which even as I age I might still be able to participate," Dawson previously told Vanity Fair about taking on the part in live-action. "That's huge. You know what I mean? To have that longevity with something, in my industry, that's not particularly heard of. It makes me feel so grateful."

In addition to Dawson playing the titular Jedi, actress Natasha Liu Bordizzo will star as Sabine Wren, the young Mandalorian warrior from Star Wars Rebels; with Hayden Christensen also set to appear as Anakin Skywalker. Ivanna Sakhno and Mary Elizabeth Winstead will also star in the series in undisclosed roles with Ray Stevenson set to appear as villainous admiral, but not Grand Admiral Thrawn.

"Ahsoka is a continuous story," Filoni said recently about the series. "It is definitely driving toward a goal, in my mind, as opposed to being little singular adventures. That's what I want the character to be doing, and I think that's what fans want now. They have such a relationship with her. I've only recently started to understand that all those kids that watched Clone Wars are now a lot older—they're very excited about all the things they grew up with, as they should be."

A production listing for the series previously teased that the show's plot would be about Ahsoka continuing to hunt down Grand Admiral Thrawn and search for Ezra Bridger. Neither of those roles have been cast as far as we know just yet but filming on the series has officially begun.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post

I mean they already have. We have the sequels which completely bent absolutely amazing and better Heir to the Empire/Thrawn trilogy.

So I'd say let's hope they don't screw it up further.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Character != Story. Thrawn's only live action appearance so far has been by name, that's it. Nothing's been screwed up about him, and if anything, Filoni and the other TV showrunners clearly understand, know, and have proven they can write the character properly, as opposed to the dingleberries responsible for the movies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    I mean they already have. We have the sequels which completely bent absolutely amazing and better Heir to the Empire/Thrawn trilogy.

So I'd say let's hope they don't screw it up further.
    Gotta let the ST be. At this part they are a tiny part of the all the SW content has put out, even if you ignore everything but the live action stuff.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

5+ Year Old Account
    While we don't know who will play ezra or thrawn, I saw this new merch, and whoa, it looks like ezra grown up, looks pretty good effort

Considering the quality of that "merch" you found, it looks far less like actual merchandise and something some fan kitbashed together and painted by hand.

5+ Year Old Account
    What is your problem dude? Take a peace pipe, you are on the war path..

And by good effort I mean aging up the character, from kid ezra to believable young adult ezra.
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2022-05-26 at 10:45 PM.