Thread: Necro Enhance?

Necro Enhance?

Anyone tried it? I'm ele main with a little resto so went Necro obviously. Windspeaker legendary is just so much better than others for ST so I am saving my soul ash for it. Problem is we don't know if the world boss will be next week, the week after or the week after that.

I considered changing covenants to something like Kyrian which is pretty solid for for all specs without being the best, but not really keen to do all the Renown stuff again.

necro is horrible for enchance and dont really work at all

Quote Originally Posted by birchhh View Post
    Anyone tried it? I'm ele main with a little resto so went Necro obviously. Windspeaker legendary is just so much better than others for ST so I am saving my soul ash for it. Problem is we don't know if the world boss will be next week, the week after or the week after that.

I considered changing covenants to something like Kyrian which is pretty solid for for all specs without being the best, but not really keen to do all the Renown stuff again.
    I went Necro Enhancer, because I love my Boney Boys.
    It's somewhat underwhelming compared to Chain Harvest... It's fine and compeditive dps wise with 1-2 enemies, but it's just not feeling that impactful.
    Something you have to keep in mind:
    Your Lightning Bolt basically gets doubled. If you play with Earthen Spike because of Doomwinds, you make your double LB even stronger, with Emeni even harder hitting.
    But it doesn't feel as great or impactful.

And please, don't do Kyrian, its totem, 3 spells, and then the totem sits around doing nothing. That's even worse feeling wise.

Edit:
    According to sims, Necro Soulbinds are strong enough to leviate the strength of Necro high enough to be above Venthyr, so, again. Unless it's Burst AoE, Necro will be compeditive, even if feeling not really great to use.
    Last edited by LordTakeo; 2020-12-11 at 11:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    "Real" MMORPG means not having the lionshare of your content be singleplayer. Pretty objective, no?

Quote Originally Posted by LordTakeo View Post
    I went Necro Enhancer, because I love my Boney Boys.
    It's somewhat underwhelming compared to Chain Harvest... It's fine and compeditive dps wise with 1-2 enemies, but it's just not feeling that impactful.
    Something you have to keep in mind:
    Your Lightning Bolt basically gets doubled. If you play with Earthen Spike because of Doomwinds, you make your double LB even stronger, with Emeni even harder hitting.
    But it doesn't feel as great or impactful.

And please, don't do Kyrian, its totem, 3 spells, and then the totem sits around doing nothing. That's even worse feeling wise.

Edit:
    According to sims, Necro Soulbinds are strong enough to leviate the strength of Necro high enough to be above Venthyr, so, again. Unless it's Burst AoE, Necro will be compeditive, even if feeling not really great to use.
    Cheers for the reply mate. Is there any synergy at all with Stormbringer and Primordial Wave? Guessing not.

Quote Originally Posted by birchhh View Post
    Cheers for the reply mate. Is there any synergy at all with Stormbringer and Primordial Wave? Guessing not.
    One fun thing though is, that the crits can crit, which occasionally can cause huge numbers, but ofc are huge rng.

Edit:
    My bad, yes there is. You can combo stormbringer with Primordial wave.
    It copies your LB damage, basically, with all enhancements.
    Last edited by LordTakeo; 2020-12-11 at 11:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    "Real" MMORPG means not having the lionshare of your content be singleplayer. Pretty objective, no?