Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Your Mommy View Post
    It is indeed troubling. I don't know why these developers think DK being meta for one (1) season is too much when other classes stay meta for the entirety of the expansion.
    Tbh you need to calm down. 15% mastery nerf is less than 5% nerf. UHDK will still be top or top 3. The sky isn't falling.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry11782 View Post
    Unholy gets a nerf but balance druids that do just about the same amount of dps got no nerfs >.> gg blizz. I understand that it is a small nerf but nerfs are never fun especially when they had months to test this before it was even live.
    If you mean 10% behind on average as almost the same, then sure. It sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Tbh you need to calm down. 15% mastery nerf is less than 5% nerf. UHDK will still be top or top 3. The sky isn't falling.
    Yeah, we're already at 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Yeah, we're already at 20.
    Calm down. It's still only 4 to 5 percent nerf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Where do you get 10% behind?
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/st.../26#dataset=95

At 99th they even overtake us.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/st.../26#dataset=99

I dare you to show me any relevant percentile where Balance is 10% behind Unholy. Unless you do that I'll just withhold my trust in your claim on Unholy's performance postnerf.
    Last edited by Galathir; 2020-12-15 at 07:08 AM.

Where do you get 10% behind?
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/st.../26#dataset=95

At 99th they even overtake us.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/st.../26#dataset=99

I dare you to show me any relevant percentile where Balance is 10% behind Unholy. Unless you do that I'll just withhold my trust in your claim on Unholy's performance postnerf.
    Usually 99% parse and more are, most of the time, padding or a set up with all the buff you can use, so not really a good representation.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    so not really a good representation.
    I wonder if the data this guy spouted out of nowhere is considered a good representation for you?

UHDK will still be top or top 3. The sky isn't falling.
    This guy literally pulled a "Source: trust me dude" yet you're arguing with the guy that provided you with legitimate data. You can go full paranoid conspiracy theory "ALL 99% PARSES ARE PADDING" but it still doesn't change the fact that it is legitimate data.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahh i see balance got a nerf as well.Sadly this won't change how bursty they are in pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Usually 99% parse and more are, most of the time, padding or a set up with all the buff you can use, so not really a good representation.
    That is why I told him to post me any relevant percentile (relevant meaning not 10th or single bosses). I checked 50th in addition and there balance is at most 5% behind UH.

Urgh. I was fine with those 15% but adding another 5% on top just adds insult to injury.
    Heavens forbid Unholy DKs are actually leading the dmg meter once every few expansions.
    At least you got a full week, Frost usually gets a few days. I do find it absolutely hilarious though that they refuse to let DKs stay at the top for more than a week though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunslayer View Post
    Its 20% now

/10chars

They had to nerf Mastery, guys. We were looking like BM Hunters where pets do more 60% of out damage. There were literally UH DK's using /petattack and going afk, coming back after boss and would still be ahead assassin rogues. ^^

Urgh. I was fine with those 15% but adding another 5% on top just adds insult to injury.
    Heavens forbid Unholy DKs are actually leading the dmg meter once every few expansions.
    Tbh, they were top dogs in legion beginning with the leggo bracers too

It brought unholy back inline. It is only a 3 to 5% overall nerf which is not even that back considering how far a head they were. Unholy will still be top 5 dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    It brought unholy back inline. It is only a 3 to 5% overall nerf which is not even that back considering how far a head they were. Unholy will still be top 5 dps.
    -15% nerf
    "It is just 3 to 5% overall nerf guys, Unholy will still be top"
    -20% nerf

It is like some people think spouting numbers out of their buttholes like that will make them sound intelligent or credible.

Quote Originally Posted by Your Mommy View Post
    -15% nerf
    -20% nerf

It is like some people think spouting numbers out of their buttholes like that will make them sound intelligent or credible.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/st...cs/26#sample=7 UH is still top?
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only bullshit bout this is, if this was mage or warlock they would have overlooked it. Where was mastery nerf for fire mages last patch?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    i prefer frost, but what in the actual fuck is this...god forbid a dk spec dominate for more than a week in PvE. Can't stand the vision of these developers.

- - - Updated - - -

they didn't need to happen, just buff other specs up. Crazy concept I know.

- - - Updated - - -

right? any time Frost is top 3 it doesnt even last a week. they nerf within a couple days.
    my main was dk frost since years, i will never play the other spec because i dont like the boring gameplay they are

and for the first time ever, i just decided to change my main to beast hunter because blizzard destroyed the dk frost under the ground, not a little , very hard

playing beast hunt, you can see the huge difference between a class blizzard love(hunt) and a class they dislike (dk)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grable View Post
    Stop with the credible evidence, this is a whine thread for whining. At least give them a minute to cherry pick some conditionals to support their case. GOSH
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.