Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Personally, I think that Abomination should just become baseline. It's an extremely solid damage CD, is in-line with everyone else's CDs, and can be used on trash, though heavy movement lowers it's value.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Assassination def has ramp up compared to the other rogue specs, but it's also bursty by rogue standards on a class with the inimitable shroud of concealment and the OP as hell Cloak of Shadows and Cheat Death, so I'm fine with them lower in the totem pole given how absurdly good their utility is.

Of all the specs I mentioned, all but feral definitely lack snap burst.
    If you think Rogue utility is more OP than DK utility right now, then I'm guessing you're probably not playing the game right now. And if you do you're probably not doing in high end content

Also, Unholy DKs got crazy good burst. So again, something tells me you don't play the game right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    If you think Rogue utility is more OP than DK utility right now, then I'm guessing you're probably not playing the game right now. And if you do you're probably not doing in high end content

Also, Unholy DKs got crazy good burst. So again, something tells me you don't play the game right now.
    You're a fucking moron. The MDI melee DPS representation when it wasn't using monks, was rogues because there's no more powerful utility in MDI than stealth skips, which is why so many in the MDI were running night elf stacking to begin with.

Rogue has 2 death ignore tools, of which AMS is a pale shadow, and whenever immunity mechanics are cheesed, it's not DK's that are stacked, but rogues and mages.

The single DK utility of relevance was AMZ, whoop de doo. Rogue has shroud, gouge, blind, KS, cloak as just a few that can be exploited in M+, all while being the most survivable melee class in the game.

Historically, rogue has been a far better represented class, and if anything is holding back rogue this tier, it's their tuning, not their utility.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    The MDI melee DPS representation when it wasn't using monks, was rogues because there's no more powerful utility in MDI than stealth skips, which is why so many in the MDI were running night elf stacking to begin with.
    I'm still thinking you're not playing the game right now.. or watching MDI for that sake. Because your knowledge is clearly outdated.

In Shadowlands MDI Rogue was only used in one dungeon.. Necrotic Wake. And that had nothing to do with shroud or other Rogue utility. It was simply because of a broken Legendary which allow Rogues to cheese the weapons in Necrotic Wake. But Blizzard have already announced that this will be fixed.

DK has consistently been a part of the MDI meta in Shadowlands so far together with Monk and Mage. There have only been few exceptions where Hunters and Boomies have been used instead for some special cases.

I'm happy to discuss this topic with you, but it makes it difficulty to make it productive when your knowledge is clearly not up to date.