Any decent legendary for all 3 specs for shamans? (or good for 2 specs)

I enjoy playing all 3 specs and was wondering if there's something i could craft to play with all 3 specs. If not for all 3 specs, do shamans have any legendary that is good enough for 2 different specs (such as Ele / Resto)?

the "general" shaman legendary echo of eonar or Norgannon's Sagacity seems to fit what you seek, but seems way inferior to what you could get from a dedicated spec legendary.

Look into wowhead "Shaman Legendary Powers in Shadowlands" for more info, I can't post link for now but google should have it

Yeah it's unfortunate that it seems like there aren't any good enough "general" legendary to play with multi-specs. I was hoping there might be something though.

Honestly Norgannon's sagacity seems really nice for ele and heal, it's just that there are better role specific options, so ...

15+ Year Old Account
    well general legendaries will never beat spec specific ones i suppose after saying that you have couple options that are rather situational

deeply roted elements are interesting for everyone although its total random so its hard to get 100% out of it ;P

ancestral remainder is somewhat ok

earthen harmony for pvp is awesome in all specs + benefits for resto in all content ;P

Norgannon's sagacity is interesting, hard to say how much it will be in actual throughput but for sure an option to

echo of eonar seems like solid multi spec PVE legendary power imo
    Last edited by kosajk; 2020-12-14 at 02:09 PM.

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

You can easily craft multiple legendaries at Rank 1. Higher ranks do not increase the legendary effect - just the stats, and we want the legendaries primarily for their effects.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post
    You can easily craft multiple legendaries at Rank 1. Higher ranks do not increase the legendary effect - just the stats, and we want the legendaries primarily for their effects.
    also this :P

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

Imo Earthen Harmony is sorta that if you are ok to focus on Healing for PvE instanced content. Buffing ES is great for all 3 specs in world content and pvp so you get value in all 3 specs. It obviously isn't going to help for DPS throughput though so becomes less valuable if you intend to be running M+ or raids as Ele/Enh

By far the biggest power bump you're going to get will come from having the better legendary powers at all for a given spec. The difference between upgrading the base 190 item to 235 is fairly small compared to the massive bump you get from having no or the wrong power to having the best one.

If you're playing multiple specs enough to merit it then your best course of action will be to craft multiple rank 1 legendaries.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

If you're raiding Judgment of the Arbiter is considered one of the best legendaries around provided you can get multiple other raiders with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    By far the biggest power bump you're going to get will come from having the better legendary powers at all for a given spec. The difference between upgrading the base 190 item to 235 is fairly small compared to the massive bump you get from having no or the wrong power to having the best one.

If you're playing multiple specs enough to merit it then your best course of action will be to craft multiple rank 1 legendaries.
    This.

The best power for any given spec, should offset the Ilvl loss, with good margin.

Next week, you should be able to craft your best Legendary, for two specializations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

I see. Thank you for the inputs. Yeah, it seems like crafting multiple legendaries for different specs will be the way to go.

I made Sephuz for my druid. I know you ask for shaman, but as I do both pvp and pve, it suits me well (on any class). The ones I want for m+ all drop from raid: the one type of content I'm not doing.

I've got a shaman alt, and will prob do the same there.

Quote Originally Posted by ssambakd View Post
    I enjoy playing all 3 specs and was wondering if there's something i could craft to play with all 3 specs. If not for all 3 specs, do shamans have any legendary that is good enough for 2 different specs (such as Ele / Resto)?
    just craft bis legendary for each spec

I'm liking Chains of Devastation so far, tho mostly for m+ and resto obviously, but until you're ready to craft something spec specific for enh/ele, it can provide some free healing/dps as well in dps.