Farming 0 to 15k honor time

How long does this take?

In a premade (that is actually winning) you make around 2k honor per hour in classic BGs.

If you want to go solo the fastest way is to join epic battlegrounds (as they give good and constant honor even when losing), depending on your faction using mercenary mode to reduce queue times. There you make around 1k/h.

Silly question, but what is the significance of 15k honor?
    RETH

I got around something like 6k honor in 4-5 hours of faffing about in arena. Pretty decent

Not that hard. I made about 7k honor total in a couple of days casual battlegrounds and 2v2 arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Honor = easiest, most reliable gear upgrades possible. A neck piece for example is around 3k honor for ilvl 184.

15k is the maximum you can save up.

15k honor is the cap right now.

As for the OP, arenas are surprisingly good honor. 100 per win in 2s, if you run double DPS games take like less than 30 seconds each, 1 minute warmup, plus queue is like 1 game per 2 minutes. Even at 50% win rate it'd be 1500 honor/hour. Not sure about BGs because I can't do more than one before I get so bored I stop to count the specks on my ceiling or something.

Depends on how much time you have to invest. As someone who capped 15k for at least 2 times now in the past 2 weeks here are some tips:

Bonus bg + bonus Epic bg daily stuff is the best. You get around 800 honor only from the bonus on the 1st win. If you play only two bgs and win them both I think you can get around 1500 honor daily only from these two.
    Que as alliance (merc mode) insta queues - usually they lose more on the long run tho.
    If you get Wintergrasp Offensive side it's probably just better to leave - you have a 5% chance of winning at best. If you are on the defending side - congrats 1k honor minimum. I have seen 1 loss on the def side but people were afking south. The walls have so much HP they are impossible to break if def team gets 10 demolishers and just nuke the choke. They need to nerf walls by 50% imho.

If you want to power through it you can easily get 15k in 2 days if you spam bgs non stop but it's not the most efficient.
    Prepare to get a huge mix of players some more retarded than others. I swear too God I have seen some weird ass noobs that have no clue on what they are doing and were the most vocal. Sometimes I wish I could just slap someone through the monitor.

So there is a bit of luck involved and also I have seen a TON of premades. If you hit those games there's little you can do tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    15k honor is the cap right now.

As for the OP, arenas are surprisingly good honor. 100 per win in 2s, if you run double DPS games take like less than 30 seconds each, 1 minute warmup, plus queue is like 1 game per 2 minutes. Even at 50% win rate it'd be 1500 honor/hour. Not sure about BGs because I can't do more than one before I get so bored I stop to count the specks on my ceiling or something.
    IF you don't have a good partner Arenas are not that great. Yes they give very nice honor but unless it's a close friend you are grinding with anyone will leave after 2-3 losses guaranteed. Pushing hard this week can get you some nice results tho. I got 1818 rating and I unlocked 3 x 220 items for next reset but OP wants fast gear which makes me think he is pretty undergeared / started late or playing an alt atm so Arena's are definitely a no go tbh
    Last edited by socialmaker; 2020-12-14 at 12:02 PM.