Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    No it wouldn't and never should be. Sorry but Raiding and Arena should be the highest level of content.
    Raiding should be at least. Arena has a lower participation point then pet battles at this point and it far to easy to cheese. I'm nearing a glad mount simply by cheesing wins with a comp of three mm hunters.

I don't understand how anyone can enjoy this new system. I have never seen a weapon from M0, M+ or the raid and I'm not the only one in my guild.

Well. It's complicated, i'm getting tired of doing tons of dungeons and not getting any loot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Belmorn View Post
    It goed both ways, let’s say you raid on a 6 hour schedule a week clearing you will most likely get at least two loots and each week an increasing chance to get more through guildies who trade you.

Now go pug 6 high level keys and the chances are very real you will end up with 0 loot or 1 at most and no guarantee it will improve next reset through trades
    Ironic that you need to Compare Guild Activity with PuG activity.

Fucking classic cunts, infectibg retails design, this is what i feared, two weeks of clearing and ive gotten one belt from raiding, if this carrys on im fucking done with raiding. Its 2020 if im not having fun im going elsewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    That's the point though, this is the first time loot actually feels rewarding since mid MoP (when Thunderforged, the first version of Titanforged, was implemented).

By far, the greatest change of the entire expansion.
    Does it bollocks, dick head.

I didnt feel rewarded by the 1 shitty belt i got over the last 2 weeks raiding, i feel like im getting shafted by rng even harder than befor, only now i get fuck all for my effort.

Ive put hours into progress, im parsing always purple, pulling around the top of the meater, dedicated the Boss strats to memory and turning up and providing mats to the guild, only to get Gold and shitty anima every Boss..... no mate if this carries on wow can fuck its self and so can you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    They also reduced loot drops in raiding too? Wow, and here I was thinking to maybe try raiding again to satisfy my loot hunt. That's a bummer, maybe I should skip SL after all, I like pretty much EVERYTHING in SL, covenants, torghast and legendary crafting/collecting. But the loot reduction makes it sooo unrewarding to play.
    Its frustrating as hell. Anger inducing tbh.

Lower loot drops DONT WORK when the games all personal loot, and rightly people are angry, because its enforcing the very frustration the spawned systems like dkp.

And the sad thing is SL is a good expansion, just not if you take progress raiding seriously, m+ seriously, the game and the boss's and tbh the community is not tuned for having this patchwork of gear we all have to suffer unless you do some crazy amount of split raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Crushima View Post
    You have a very pessimistic outlook on life. I'm assuming that you are one of those you describe as "working 9-5 dead end job". Many people do not work such a job - if you train yourself, gain skills and provide value to someone/something, you can gain financial freedom without having to work a terrible job you hate.

Also, if you've only been in guilds where there's "no interaction beside having your fingers on a rotation treadmill" - then you've not been in any genuinely kind guilds, where there's a balance of progression together with social interaction.

I'm in three guilds in total, two of which I play with friends I made 5-10 years ago or more. We raid and enjoy, while having a laugh.

If you've not got any friends, there are many groups willing to help you, such as The Salvation Army. Reach out to them and get the help you need, you'll be much happier.
    Nah, born rich but with lots of health issues, in practice i just do what i please without any negative influence on my financial health. I just don't have the Stockholm system many seem to have about their time wasting ineffectiveness (i mean putting in effort and hard work is not wasteful in itself, but doing it for no good reason as most do...), which conveniently also spares me the blinds that seem to prohibit others from seeing the miserable masses running their pointless hamster treadmills for a pittance.
    Hell it'd be better for the financial health of the world (and for the environment) if we just accepted that most people are as useless as any other animal and just paid them to not do so much stuff with which they pointlessly expend resources.
    It's not a 1 on 1 for this, but it might help shed a little light in the dark for you: https://scheerpost.com/2020/12/14/un...uld-celebrate/

You misunderstood the part you quoted - it's a summary about repeatedly raiding the same thing in general and has nothing to do with people. If i had to raid the same thing every week for more than, say, 5 times, even the most fun people would not be able to salvage such a raid for me. No, variety in genuinely equal endgame content is what carries the game, not some moronic raid-exceptionalism. Mythic+ and pvp in properly accessible and rewarding form would revitalize this game like little else could.

Also don't worry about my friends, i've never had issues making them nor keeping them (getting them or myself to remain subbed for longer than a few months at a time is challenging though, mostly for aforementioned reasons).

Happiness though is more related to health, and that is much harder to come by than wealth if you're not born into it.
    But not to worry on that front either, it's not coming easy but it's been improving for the past few years now, and this might please you: It's in part because of hard work, however unlike most i need no illusions about my eficacy, nor about the goal towards which i work, which enhances those things greatly and leads to most fascinating things.
    Last edited by loras; 2020-12-19 at 10:36 PM.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Respect all, submit to none.

getting items now does not feel rewarding at all, i just feel sligth relif when getting an item after hours and hours of frustration from not getting anything at all, i rather have titanforge loot pianata back, at least you got a base of items to work with and then your luck rng invloved getting TF or not

back in vanilla a priest would ninja the agility ring and this guy is whining about getting one less item per run that takes like maybe 30 minutes
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

I love it. Gear matters more now. This is absolutely good change.

I hate it. I have limited time to play and it doesn't feel worth it to spend almost an hour to do a M+ with such a low chance of loot. I'm back to doing one a week and stopping because it's simply not worth my very limited time. I get that more dungeons = more vault choices but I don't have the time for 10 for the greatest increase anyway. Finally got a piece of loot in normal raid and it was the same awful ring I got in heroic.

Depends.. equiping multiple chars is a pain in the ass.

Equipping only one char is good. I think min-maxing is faster now, but if you switch character and want to equip a new one to be able to run M+ and Raid.. that's painful.

with end of dungeon loot being below heroic raid loot and no titanforging spamming m+ will be irrelevant in a few weeks anyway, unless you wanna do 10x level 14 for no upgrades besides 3 choices from the weekly vault

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    getting items now does not feel rewarding at all, i just feel sligth relif when getting an item after hours and hours of frustration from not getting anything at all, i rather have titanforge loot pianata back, at least you got a base of items to work with and then your luck rng invloved getting TF or not
    Hahaha oh wow. I knew it was going to happen. I keep hearing that from ingame people as well.
    Turns out TF wasn't so bad after all?

I killed 18 bosses this week (10N, 8H) and I got 2 pieces of loot which were the same item but one normal, one heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    I killed 18 bosses this week (10N, 8H) and I got 2 pieces of loot which were the same item but one normal, one heroic.
    Called it 4 months ago, knew it as soon as I heard about how loot will work in SL, you can read some here

It's really hilarious that someone farming mythic+ or raids all day is extremely likely to have there character progress equally as much as someone who just doesn't play WoW at all.

I haven't renewed my subscription, no plans to. I'm not going to pay to watch my phone during flight paths, pointlessly run dungeons, and grind dust only so I can continually waste gold to use/upgrade stuff with it.

Wish you would obtain 0 loots from m+, but who am i ;d

State of obtaining loots through raids is perfect, just perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by JustaWarlock View Post
    So, the infinitely spammable M+ no longer showers you with epics for failing the timer and gives loot at a rate much closer to raiding (with it's weekly lockout) and people are complaining?

I was told most people do M+ for the experience and fun and not the easy loot. Guess they've been shown up for what they are.
    thing is they already nerfed the quality of loot you get in M+, so now on average you should get 1.5 pieces of gear from 20man raid (3items per boss/10bosses/20people), on lower level its fine, but if talking about high "over timer" you would have to finish 8 dungeons to have the same odds

so compared to HC raid doing 8 times M+15 over time its roughly the same time comitment and difficulty and the same amount of reward just WORSE...
    seems kind of stupid... if they wanted dungeons to give worse rewards so raiding is still "best" way to get gear, why reducing amount too? bit of overkill

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Packmule View Post
    Wish you would obtain 0 loots from m+, but who am i ;d

State of obtaining loots through raids is perfect, just perfect.
    and you and other fools who feel superior bcs they raid instead of run dungeons already get BETTER gear from your favourite style of play, why should yeou get MORE too?! seems a bit unfair...

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    It's really hilarious that someone farming mythic+ or raids all day is extremely likely to have there character progress equally as much as someone who just doesn't play WoW at all.
    In all honesty how is it any different from showering players with welfare epics? Someone who hardly plays the game could get decked out in high level mythic+ gear fairly easily. Compare that to someone who spends 9 hours a week raiding mythic, and was the difference in gear really that much?