Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #1

    MW Monk Mana Issues, Remain untouched....again

    Hey guys, longtime lurker and reader. I dont often post very much. But Im having some seriously bad mana issues in M+ Hell even some M0's if the tank isnt very geared. Ive noticed that most of the dungeons often do a LOT of spike damage and that results in me dumping Vivifys and EM's into people with no "Real" cooldowns because Revival heals for close to nothing but it allows me to stabilize my players, whereas Chi-Ji is much more valuable but it requires me to melee, and that cant always happen in 5man or even raids.

    Im ilvl 185 and I did make the Ancient teachings wrist legendary, regrettably when i figured that id have trouble finding competent groups to clear the raid content with for Tear of Mourning.

    I also DO fistweave when people arent getting stomped into the ground, which doesnt seem often in raid or M+ (Im also running with mostly group finder people who are equally geared, as i dont have a guild)

    I consider myself a fairly competent healer, and ive always loved/mained my MW but at this point im not sure what the problem is, Ive never dumped mana like this before and had to drink constantly, its embarassing.

    Is it just me? Or Is it my gearing? Im following stat prio as well as i can with what drops ive gotten.

    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...hrall/deadraid

    Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated. Im getting incredibly frustrated with every tuning pass and even this entire expansions rework, completely ignoring monks. (of every spec)

    Thanks guys!

  2. #2
    High Overlord Nuniqt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Chicago area
    Posts
    135
    The change to drinking where mana regen ramps up is very inconvenient and definately hurts the more mana hungry specs.

    I don't have a TON of advice at this point but there are a few things that come to mind. The first is cooldowns. When your celestial is up (assuming chi ji in m+) you can be very efficient while still pumping hps during certain packs. Using cds aggressively for mana efficiency has been key to surviving 10+ keys on time without drinking between every pull.

    Teachings (sounds like your doing it) also helps with the low value healing during easy packs.

    At 10+, prideful gives you oodles of mana back after the miniboss is killed. So higher keys actually have 5 spots where, ya there is an extra high value mob to kill but have a free mana bar in return. That is huge over a whole dungeon.

    I've had runs in the lower brackets (2-4) where players that don't know the dungeon are getting smacked by everything and feel far harder than a smooth 10+. I think people learning, low gear, and yah monks do have some mana efficiency issues are all combining into a sort of toxic environment for an unprepared mistweaver.

    I was looking at heroic logs from week 1 and there is a huge drop-off in the mistweaver healer rankings where around the 70th percentile to the 50th percentile the top players are performing super well with very high hps but average to lower players drop to being very low on throughput. And this is relative to a more linear decline that most other healer specs see as we move down the percentile rankings.

    Better players are getting more out of the spec and being "perfect" with their mana which allows this performance but they also group with better players who avoid damage and interrupt more consistently. Lower skilled players are being forced to actually heal more unpredictably and are spending more mana while on an already mana hungry spec and at this point so early in an xpac thats making the gap very noticeable.

    Keep at it. Mistweavers have a solid kit and are very rewarding to play well. There arnt enough of us out there to leave anyone behind.

  3. #3
    I'm also having big mana issues with my MW and get frustrated at times. I'd say it's mostly a gear issue at the beginning. MW for me was always the most fun later on in an expansion when you start to outgear content. Unfortunately until then I mostly play WW. And if I feel like healing I switch to my resto shamen. ..

  4. #4
    Mw only needs a small buff like -5% mana healing spells or something like that. Anyways i swaped to fistweaver last raid and there are no more mana problem and 1/2º on healing hc raiding.

  5. #5
    I agree, I'm always the one dry on mana in our raids (no I dont stay spamming Vivify through Soothing mist) and in m+, I feel like shit that I have to ask the tank to stop so I can mana up when NO OTHER HEALER have to do the same. No wonder grps get tired of monks, we just slow everything down! Why take a monk healer in a m+ group when you can just pick a shaman and it will be faster due to no downtime and the shammy even do more dps.

    I will stick to my monk but I can say that in my guild, every monk (all specs incl) rerolled away from the class except me. The only reason I get my raidspot is due to being the only one able to give melee 5% physical buff, else they'd be better off just taking another shammy or disc priest!


    Blizzard: You have just dropped us completely (especially MWs), basically nothing new (yay worthless Expel Harm) and all our former issues are still there in useless mana, no proper raid cd and on top of that, we're not even close to the powerhouse of Shammies (that got everything) when it comes to HPS.
    Can we get SOMETHING we excel in please? Heck even HPS monsters would be fine at this point but I much rather have some proper raid utility and cooldowns. The only decent one we have is bringing out the dragon and spamming EM but again, preventing damage is always preferred to heal up damage so ffs Blizzard, give us the raidwide Stagger CD already, that is the only thing that can put MW back as a potential raid pick (and it also fits our class with staggering abilities).

  6. #6
    I just switched to mistweaver from resto druid (I play the tank spec as a main and heal as an os), and I gotta say, mistweaver feels worse than any other healing spec I've ever played right now.

    Mana is crap, cooldowns are pretty shit (revival is terrible). It also feels like it takes more work to reach mediocre output. A shammy just shrugs and hits chain heal, our spec is built on lining up interactions at the right moment to do big heals. Maybe it works with high end players (although based on mistweaver representation I doubt it) but for someone like me who mostly is pugging in unstructured groups, the spec feels fairly unplayable. I don't even want to try to play it in raids because I feel like it'll be awful.

    As is, we just feel like an extremely bad version of disc.
    Last edited by Scrod; 2020-12-20 at 04:18 AM.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    I just switched to mistweaver from resto druid (I play the tank spec as a main and heal as an os), and I gotta say, mistweaver feels worse than another other healing spec I've ever played right now.

    Mana is crap, cooldowns are pretty shit (revival is terrible). It also feels like it takes more work to reach mediocre output. A shammy just shrugs and hits chain heal, our spec is built on lining up interactions at the right moment to do big heals. Maybe it works with high end players (although based on mistweaver representation I doubt it) but for someone like me who mostly is pugging in unstructured groups, the spec feels fairly unplayable. I don't even want to try to play it in raids because I feel like it'll be awful.

    As is, we just feel like an extremely bad version of disc.
    Right now i only feel mistweaver is fun is by playing fistweaver, it also negates our mana issues

  8. #8
    Playing MW in M+ I feel strong if I have mana but I don't have mana for long, and tanks feel like they can't wait for me to drink if we want to beat the timer. When I queue as WW I see other healers cruising at 85% and think about switching but wonder how much better it can really be... Seems like Blizz uses Monks as some sort of baseline that always leaves us out of the top tiers.

  9. #9
    Herald of the Titans TigTone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Westfall
    Posts
    2,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Pratt View Post
    Playing MW in M+ I feel strong if I have mana but I don't have mana for long, and tanks feel like they can't wait for me to drink if we want to beat the timer. When I queue as WW I see other healers cruising at 85% and think about switching but wonder how much better it can really be... Seems like Blizz uses Monks as some sort of baseline that always leaves us out of the top tiers.
    Feels like blizzard made us heal stronger along with our legendaries but did not give us the fuel to keep up with the increased output.

    Top Guild do have MW but they also have Innervate reserved for them.

    While that is great in raids it doesn’t solve the issue you mentioned which is going oom in timed key runs.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pratt View Post
    Playing MW in M+ I feel strong if I have mana but I don't have mana for long, and tanks feel like they can't wait for me to drink if we want to beat the timer. When I queue as WW I see other healers cruising at 85% and think about switching but wonder how much better it can really be... Seems like Blizz uses Monks as some sort of baseline that always leaves us out of the top tiers.
    Well on warcraftlogs, there are currently more shaman healers than holy priest, resto druid, and mistweaver combined.

    Mistweavers are 5th out of 6 on hps (slightly ahead of holy pally who crushes us on dps and actually has cooldowns), and 4th out of 6 on dps (ahead of only shaman and resto druid).

    Here's the essential question: why would you ever bring a mistweaver to a raid? What possible benefit do they provide? There's nothing.

  11. #11
    I hope Blizzard reads this, it's not screaming or ranting like in many other class forums. We're just all generally worried about our class that has massive issues and seriously behind the others in every aspect. Atm we are miles away from being a decent pick if you wanna time keys and we're even further away when it comes to justify a raidspot in a competitive guild. Yes, you CAN do m+ keys and raid but as so many pointed out, why would you take a monk that will struggle to reach what other classes do with one hand behind their back? I keep up in hps with the other raiders in general (stacked fights are hard to beat shammy tho) but aside from the hps, ALL the others bring awesome utilities and cooldowns where I am just a decent hps bot, i'm not even best.

    Blizz needs to buff the shit outta our HPS if they intend us to have zero proper CDs and mana issues that are just retarded at this point. We need to be top tier at something to get that raidspot and atm, we're not at anything, not even remotely close!

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    I hope Blizzard reads this, it's not screaming or ranting like in many other class forums. We're just all generally worried about our class that has massive issues and seriously behind the others in every aspect. Atm we are miles away from being a decent pick if you wanna time keys and we're even further away when it comes to justify a raidspot in a competitive guild. Yes, you CAN do m+ keys and raid but as so many pointed out, why would you take a monk that will struggle to reach what other classes do with one hand behind their back? I keep up in hps with the other raiders in general (stacked fights are hard to beat shammy tho) but aside from the hps, ALL the others bring awesome utilities and cooldowns where I am just a decent hps bot, i'm not even best.

    Blizz needs to buff the shit outta our HPS if they intend us to have zero proper CDs and mana issues that are just retarded at this point. We need to be top tier at something to get that raidspot and atm, we're not at anything, not even remotely close!
    Why? They designed this class to be the lowest tier of healer for those who want it. People like you are just trying to ruin this game.

    - - - Updated - - -

    A thread like this is purely stupid for me. Buff monk = lose profit. Thank you! #dontlistentothisthread, blizzard

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by ruwshtyb View Post
    Why? They designed this class to be the lowest tier of healer for those who want it. People like you are just trying to ruin this game.

    - - - Updated - - -

    A thread like this is purely stupid for me. Buff monk = lose profit. Thank you! #dontlistentothisthread, blizzard
    Care to unpack that a bit?

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by ruwshtyb View Post
    Why? They designed this class to be the lowest tier of healer for those who want it. People like you are just trying to ruin this game.

    - - - Updated - - -

    A thread like this is purely stupid for me. Buff monk = lose profit. Thank you! #dontlistentothisthread, blizzard
    Yeah, umm... I don't believe that they purposely make one spec shit for the hell of it. You seriously think that?

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by ruwshtyb View Post
    Why? They designed this class to be the lowest tier of healer for those who want it. People like you are just trying to ruin this game.

    - - - Updated - - -

    A thread like this is purely stupid for me. Buff monk = lose profit. Thank you! #dontlistentothisthread, blizzard
    Uhm, I dont know where to begin... but I can tell you are probably a rogue? We're here having a civilized discussion regarding our worries for the weak state of the monk. You come here raving incoherent rambling about god knows what?

    So yeah, let's keep monks in a shitty spot so Blizzard can make more money? Did I understand your in-depth analyze correctly?

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Uhm, I dont know where to begin... but I can tell you are probably a rogue? We're here having a civilized discussion regarding our worries for the weak state of the monk. You come here raving incoherent rambling about god knows what?

    So yeah, let's keep monks in a shitty spot so Blizzard can make more money? Did I understand your in-depth analyze correctly?
    Useless rants. MW has always being that stable spot and that is how blizzard makes money. Remember what kind of position mw was? It is a terrible spec since the beginning of Mists of pandaria and all these fixes meme were just trying to ruin this spec. Remember FW meme? Remember active soom meme? How good are they when they actually came back?

    Your population is small and you deserve a spot worse than others.

    Stop saying it is a monk. BM is always better than MW. MW does not represent the whole monk community.

    Why cannot you reroll other specs instead of ranting here? It does not solve anything, to be honest. You are not playing the game. The game plays you.

    All these fixes to MW do not work. How do I know this? History shows times and times people like you are the problem. I have seen countless threads like this before. Even back in the last expansion, there was a thread about "how to fix mw" and in that thread (just like this) people keep making baseless claims.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh. I know what this thread means. Want to bring back Mana Tea in MoP and WoD right? Sorry. MT in MoP and WoD was pure garbage and people have no idea of how that spell works in general. They do not solve your problem either.

    INFRACTION
    Last edited by Stacie; 2020-12-21 at 01:23 PM. Reason: INFRACTION

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by ruwshtyb View Post
    Useless rants. MW has always being that stable spot and that is how blizzard makes money. Remember what kind of position mw was? It is a terrible spec since the beginning of Mists of pandaria and all these fixes meme were just trying to ruin this spec. Remember FW meme? Remember active soom meme? How good are they when they actually came back?

    Your population is small and you deserve a spot worse than others.

    Stop saying it is a monk. BM is always better than MW. MW does not represent the whole monk community.

    Why cannot you reroll other specs instead of ranting here? It does not solve anything, to be honest. You are not playing the game. The game plays you.

    All these fixes to MW do not work. How do I know this? History shows times and times people like you are the problem. I have seen countless threads like this before. Even back in the last expansion, there was a thread about "how to fix mw" and in that thread (just like this) people keep making baseless claims.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh. I know what this thread means. Want to bring back Mana Tea in MoP and WoD right? Sorry. MT in MoP and WoD was pure garbage and people have no idea of how that spell works in general. They do not solve your problem either.
    But dude, nothing you say makes any sense! So just because we're a minority we should be shafted completely? What kind of logic is that and why on earth would it affect Blizzard's revenue?? I mean, if they just screw MW (see I didnt use the word monk, even if this whole thread is about MW so I think MONK makes sense to refer to), we're all just gonna end up playing something else! It's not like all of us sit here and goes "Buff MW or we quit the game".

    And you are asking us to "Why cannot you reroll other specs instead of ranting here?", seriously?? So if a spec is weak, we should just reroll FOTM? Well I can tell you that not all of us are reroll-monkies that just follow whatever is most OP at the moment. Personally I enjoy the monk, I mained priest healer for 11-12 years and last 2 expansions I swapped my alt monk to main, to try something new and it's FUN but we need some things sorted.

    All we want is the MW spec to be more competitive without making it into FOTM shaman or something way too overpowered, we just wanna reach a good spot by sorting our mana issues and giving us e.g. a Stagger raid CD would pretty much sort everything. Then one can always rival how fun it is to channel Essence Font so much in raids but that is a completely different topic.


    Now, can you please cut that bullshit of yours with "so few plays MW that you deserve to suck", it's just getting a little bit of pathetic at this point.

    I wont respond to you anymore unless you come with some interesting ideas/concerns/solutions to the issues we're discussing!
    Last edited by Dawon; 2020-12-21 at 11:09 AM.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    But dude, nothing you say makes any sense! So just because we're a minority we should be shafted completely? What kind of logic is that and why on earth would it affect Blizzard's revenue?? I mean, if they just screw MW (see I didnt use the word monk, even if this whole thread is about MW so I think MONK makes sense to refer to), we're all just gonna end up playing something else! It's not like all of us sit here and goes "Buff MW or we quit the game".

    And you are asking us to "Why cannot you reroll other specs instead of ranting here?", seriously?? So if a spec is weak, we should just reroll FOTM? Well I can tell you that not all of us are reroll-monkies that just follow whatever is most OP at the moment. Personally I enjoy the monk, I mained priest healer for 11-12 years and last 2 expansions I swapped my alt monk to main, to try something new and it's FUN but we need some things sorted.

    All we want is the MW spec to be more competitive without making it into FOTM shaman or something way too overpowered, we just wanna reach a good spot by sorting our mana issues and giving us e.g. a Stagger raid CD would pretty much sort everything. Then one can always rival how fun it is to channel Essence Font so much in raids but that is a completely different topic.


    Now, can you please cut that bullshit of yours with "so few plays MW that you deserve to suck", it's just getting a little bit of pathetic at this point.

    I wont respond to you anymore unless you come with some interesting ideas/concerns/solutions to the issues we're discussing!

    To be honest, I do not even want to reply thread like this. However, your claims are completely false.

    1. MW is far from the worst spec. It is not the "new survival hunter".

    Here are the parses data of mythic Castle Nathria from WCL.


    See the true data here? There are 16 specs that are way far worse than MW. MW even has higher parses than WW. Compared to survival hunter, guess what, oh 27.158x parses.


    2. Lack of CD is not the fundamental issue.
    MW has a small population. Buffing MW will definitely make other healing specs (which are the majority) unhappy and they will finally unsub. There is an economic reason behind it. Even MW does not lack CD, its HPS would be way worse than other healing specs. Why? Because that is how a reasonable company would do for defending its profit.

    That is not even a conspiracy theory. That is the conclusion you can get from Blizzard's own blue posts. Remember what did blizzard said in MoP about not nerfing disc priests in the middle of the siege of origrimmar? They said nerfing disc would make raid leaders unhappy. What about the same situation MW in the nythendra? They nerfed MWs to the bottom tier.

    You said "it's FUN" but you also want your spec to be OP. You just want your fun to overwhelming other people's fun, make them suffer, or unsub. The same thing true with other underpowered specs and that is why these specs are underpowered in almost every patch.

    You might say why a company should care about the rate of profit. Well, the reason is that you are in competition. You are competing with other companies. The loss rate of profit will make your company lose the competition to other companies and finally dissolved. That is serious and no one wants to risk that, considering subscription numbers of wow is so low at this point.

    3. Rerolling is the solution for dealing with game balancing.
    That is true for all games. That is also how you can actually vote with your feet and make your voice listened.
    You do not have time and your life to waste on fighting the game or ranting here. Fighting against the game does not solve anything. It only makes the situation worse. If you truly believe blizzard cares about balancing over profit (which is against how the market economy works.) Then rerolling or unsubbing is voting with your feet.
    Wasting time on complaining about MMOC or WoW forums does not solve anything either. In fact, all the complaints about forums do not work. Blizzard does not listen to you. You do not gain anything either. You are wasting your time and your life when you can do something else which is more useful in the long run (learning programming or math or just go to find a job).

    For me, I just think the game is wrong from every perspective and I have quit the game before BFA. I did not come back in shadowland. I am glad I am making the right choice. Basically, all arguments of you guys lack CDs, lacks "utilities", everyone has heard them since MoP. They have been a dead-horse. No need to emphasize again, to be honest. They are not the reason. They are the result of deeper issues.
    Last edited by ruwshtyb; 2020-12-21 at 02:09 PM.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by ruwshtyb View Post
    To be honest, I do not even want to reply thread like this. However, your claims are completely false.

    1. MW is far from the worst spec. It is not the "new survival hunter".

    Here are the parses data of mythic Castle Nathria from WCL.


    See the true data here? There are 16 specs that are way far worse than MW. MW even has higher parses than WW. Compared to survival hunter, guess what, oh 27.158x parses.


    2. Lack of CD is not the fundamental issue.
    MW has a small population. Buffing MW will definitely make other healing specs (which are the majority) unhappy and they will finally unsub. There is an economic reason behind it. Even MW does not lack CD, its HPS would be way worse than other healing specs. Why? Because that is how a reasonable company would do for defending its profit.

    That is not even a conspiracy theory. That is the conclusion you can get from Blizzard's own blue posts. Remember what did blizzard said in MoP about not nerfing disc priests in the middle of the siege of origrimmar? They said nerfing disc would make raid leaders unhappy. What about the same situation MW in the nythendra? They nerfed MWs to the bottom tier.

    You said "it's FUN" but you also want your spec to be OP. You just want your fun to overwhelming other people's fun, make them suffer, or unsub. The same thing true with other underpowered specs and that is why these specs are underpowered in almost every patch.

    You might say why a company should care about the rate of profit. Well, the reason is that you are in competition. You are competing with other companies. The loss rate of profit will make your company lose the competition to other companies and finally dissolved. That is serious and no one wants to risk that, considering subscription numbers of wow is so low at this point.

    3. Rerolling is the solution for dealing with game balancing.
    That is true for all games. That is also how you can actually vote with your feet and make your voice listened.
    You do not have time and your life to waste on fighting the game or ranting here. Fighting against the game does not solve anything. It only makes the situation worse. If you truly believe blizzard cares about balancing over profit (which is against how the market economy works.) Then rerolling or unsubbing is voting with your feet.
    Wasting time on complaining about MMOC or WoW forums does not solve anything either. In fact, all the complaints about forums do not work. Blizzard does not listen to you. You do not gain anything either. You are wasting your time and your life when you can do something else which is more useful in the long run (learning programming or math or just go to find a job).

    For me, I just think the game is wrong from every perspective and I have quit the game before BFA. I did not come back in shadowland. I am glad I am making the right choice. Basically, all arguments of you guys lack CDs, lacks "utilities", everyone has heard them since MoP. They have been a dead-horse. No need to emphasize again, to be honest. They are not the reason. They are the result of deeper issues.
    But.. do I need to explain everything? You must have realized we're not comparing MW to a freaking prot warrior?
    No, your whole post just died on the very first screenshot dude, we're obviously comparing HEALERS here, if there are DPS imbalances, yes I'm sure they are being discussed and "ranted" about in other forums. I'm not trying to justify my raidingspot as MW by telling the guild to drop one of the tanks to bring the MW. I wanna compete to the OP shaman (amazing HPS and CDs), the Disc priest (how do I rival absorbs as stopping damage > healing damage) or Pallies (amazing toolkit and devo aura).

    Is there a reason why you try so hard to far-fetch responses with totally irrelevant info as comparing MW to DPS/tanks? If you look at your own screenshot, MW is pretty much HALF of the next lowest represented HEALER and then it just gets even more distance to the FOTM shaman (that is way off the visibility on your chart).

    I've never said MW are impossible to bring to raids, it's just that we're worst (along with druids, but atleast they bring BR and Innervate). We have decent HPS but we have shitty mana (which makes us struggle in long/progression fights) and most that bring MW to progression have dedicated Innervates lined up for them. We have no proper raid CD, which would be OK if we'd excel in something else but atm we dont, everything we can do, someone else can do better and often much better.
    I havent said shit about wanting to be OP, quite the opposite tbh, being best HPS is not being OP, if that is your only way of comparing healers then you have clearly no clue about raiding and what's important.
    As I said, either we need to be best in HPS (so we have one niche, i.e. pumping inflated numbers) and not having any proper CDs or simply keep us the way we are but add a nice raid CD or at least give us better ways to handle our mana issues.

    On top of everything, you come here lecture people to not bitch at forum, still you do the same on a game you freaking left 2(?) years ago?! It's not like this takes that much of my time that it's impossible to share/discuss concerns and solutions on a forum for me so trust me, I can fit this into my life without neglecting my kids or work or whatever you are far-fetching for again?

    Also the fact that you still think there is some conspiracy between bad specs and Blizzards profit just makes everything laughable.

    The ONLY thing I can agree with in your mashed up statements of false comparisons and made up quotes is that we're probably beating a dead horse when it comes to monk mana and raid CDs. However, if we give up and stop talking about it, it for sure will take even longer to be sorted. There are lots of stuff in life that you can chose to stfu and quit or you can keep trying to get a change for the better. I know which kind of person I am and I still have hopes Blizzard will listen and toss us a bone.

    Now, game f*****g over, I do have time to reply but I am insanely bored of debunking false statements and made up shit, so, for the final time, Merry Xmas and goodbye!
    Last edited by Dawon; 2020-12-21 at 03:21 PM.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Is there a reason why you try so hard to far-fetch responses with totally irrelevant info as comparing MW to DPS/tanks? If you look at your own screenshot, MW is pretty much HALF of the next lowest represented HEALER and then it just gets even more distance to the FOTM shaman (that is way off the visibility on your chart).

    What a double standard here. You are talking about balancing but you are seemed to be totally fine healers are still way better in general than DPS. How is that not a balancing issue? Why did healers deserve a better spot than DPS? Considering many statistics shows that over 50% of all monks are WWs.

    That is not a conspiracy theory. If it is a conspiracy theory, the result won't be so consistent. Under a capitalists society, capitalists will always try to maximize their profit. All its behavior is to maximize profit. In fact, if you try to explain the behavior of a company without talking about the economic reasons, you are very wrong. It is science. All the statistics and economic theory showed that.

    It is the same result since MoP and rarely changing. MW is always the lowest tier of healer and it never changes. In fact, I even predicted MW was going to be horrible this expansion in the last patch and I did make a thread on some forum. I did not even bother reading any changes in SL and I knew it was going to be horrible. BTW, I can tell you MW will continue to be horrible in 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, maybe 9.4, 10.0, 10.1.... 100000000.1. That is the economy.
    Last edited by ruwshtyb; 2020-12-21 at 03:52 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •