Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I just wish monks would be that great they were in mop. Fun to play, strong and some broken mechanics, like the brews that free you from cc, cocoon & fort brew useable in stuns, manatea mechanic etc... I miss that all <'3

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    TBH as far as RBG/arena goes it would be enough if they'd just buff our mana, armor and let us use fort. brew while stunned (as many other classes can use their defensives like that, for example Barkskin... this would at least prevent us from being easy targets for rogues). Other than that we just don't have much to offer besides cocoon, but overall I'd say that would be enough for us to be competitive and become a solid non-regretttable choice. MW can be otherwise quite amazing at burst healing (if it weren't for that quick mana drain) and we can be the best FC healers and best healers that could quickly switch between flags on ressource maps.

I unfortunately had to give up my MW spot in my RBG team and switched to WW instead as we've progressed higher in ranking, but hopefully they'll go ahead with the buffs I am suggesting and according to Cdew (I believe) we might see some big buffs coming eventually.

Theresn't mana problem in Arena, i'm playing at 2100 as MW and mana is fine, the problem here is the toolkit whois absolutly useless. Cocoon can be bursted in secs, Revival is the most useless raid-wide heal (especially when there is 1+ affli in opposite team), we have WFT whois personnal but MEHHH you have to be alive for it.

I'm keep pushing all content as MW because it's not unplayable, but.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Anyone else find it hilarious that the pvp team decided to buff MW regeneration while the PVE people are just sitting there still saying, "This is fine"... lolol
    They buff the mana regeneration where isn't needed to buff it

The takeaway from his buffs is that they think (a little bit) of mistweaver, and that's a good sign.
    Even though next week they'll probably rollback the buffs.
    Last edited by Manageth; 2021-02-09 at 05:58 AM.

our prayers have been answered, renewing mist is going from 2.2% to 2.1%. watch out everyone is gonna re roll MW

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalut27 View Post
    our prayers have been answered, renewing mist is going from 2.2% to 2.1%. watch out everyone is gonna re roll MW
    We will never go ooom again.

0.1% mana cost decrease

okay the devs are just taunting us now

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    0.1% mana cost decrease

okay the devs are just taunting us now
    The previous cost was 2.2% and will be 2.1%. That's a mana cost reduction of ~4.5%

Vivify previous cost was 4.1% and will be 3.8%. That's a mana cost reduction of ~7.3%

This doesn't "fix" MW because their biggest issue wasn't just the mana costs but this is a big change to the mana cost issues.

I wish they'd cut the cost of Enveloping Mist as well, that's one of our biggest mana suckers.