Hey all,

I'm in a odd problem right now, and want to know if its something that's practically solvable (fix now), or something that I have to learn to manage (fix later).

I've typically run as dps as UH with the Infected Claws, Sores and Pustules build - cleaving through M+.

I ran the ST build in CN and I was a bit of disaster. I lead our guild raids, and had a distinct drop of situational awareness regarding my class.

Between ensuring call outs were occuring correctly and forgetting to cast UH Blight, Soul Reaper etc. I still did decently (3.8k average across encounters, at 184 ilvl)

There's zero doubt I can objectively do more single target damage with the prescribed build, but with a new rotation that I am executing at maybe 75% efficacy - it feels like I'm better off going back to the build I can do with my eyes closed.

I'm not a major theory-crafter etc, I just enjoy my DK - I'm thinking of going with a modified cleave Infected Claws, Bursting Sores and Soul Reaper, mainly to free up mental-real estate for call out etc.

I was going to raid as BM Hunter or Arcane Mage - but eh.