Page 1 of 2
LastLast

We didn't get our 5% Buff

dmg in dungeons exact numbers as last week. I thought this was the case when I saw the NEW list of Nerfs and changes and they did not list DH in them, so more to confirm, we didn't get the buff.

what's new.... Blizzard designers are inbred morons

[Infraction: Flaming] <-- snowflake
    Last edited by ipkonfig; 2020-12-17 at 09:32 PM.

You didn't really need a buff anyway to be honest.

If you check the notes. The DH buff has been removed. https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...age=5#comments

Not sure what they have in plan for DHS, but they are fair behind now.

Quote Originally Posted by Malifaxis View Post
    You didn't really need a buff anyway to be honest.
    Based on what? Sims are at least 1.5K variables on ST fights. That margin is huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan333 View Post
    If you check the notes. The DH buff has been removed. https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...age=5#comments

Based on what? Sims are at least 1.5K variables on ST fights. That margin is huge.
    damn, i hope they are onto something bigger or i wont be around..

Seems to be new hotfixes coming

yeah, a nerf to NF conduit
    fix to main hand ? makes no sense...
    and fix to CS in Morph

I want to see REAL nerfs to Unholy DKs. Those f'ing self heals are so far out of control

- - - Updated - - -

I agree - but blizzard needs to grow some balls, which is nearly impossible in that office of theirs, and address the CDs on our class compared to others in situations. As a Tank I can go from mob to mob with great DPS and less CDs than I can as Havoc and it's really starting to be noticable compared to others.

30s CD on EB is now too much. Spec into the CoH is pointless when FB is still a must. Our skills and CDs need a rework to flow better when going from player to player and mob to mob. Our abilities in this Xpac are harsh CDs.

And our self heals compared to all classes is a horrid joke. You can't go DA in PVP anymore because FB is now a must to stay on top of others due to the insane slows in SL.

Fix our skills, we don't need a buff

Quote Originally Posted by ipkonfig View Post
    And our self heals compared to all classes is a horrid joke. You can't go DA in PVP anymore because FB is now a must to stay on top of others due to the insane slows in SL.
    Warrior says hi

OP: If you can't get your point across without attempting to insult the devs, then you have no point worth getting across. You're sitting at your computer, talking shit about the people making the game that you can't help but play... maybe ask yourself who you actually hate here: Blizzard or yourself?
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

he is trolling you dont get baited.

last week i was bottom bracket in raid
    today i was on some fight even #1 and usually top 5 spots
    we did get a buff imo

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberhrc View Post
    last week i was bottom bracket in raid
    today i was on some fight even #1 and usually top 5 spots
    we did get a buff imo
    are u sure the guys in your raid aren't just shit or just destro locks? the CS fix and little buff did like 100 dps nothing which would makes you climb the dmg ranks in any meaningful way

Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    are u sure the guys in your raid aren't just shit or just destro locks? the CS fix and little buff did like 100 dps nothing which would makes you climb the dmg ranks in any meaningful way
    we are filthy casuals [10/10 didnt even step in HC since we are 2 groups of 60 players ] ... but as i said, last week i was literally a little above tanks [ so were other DHs ] and this week its whole different story.. of course half of fights favor ranged but on some bosses we do really nice and i dont feel that i was being carried

Last edited by cyberhrc; 2020-12-17 at 01:59 AM.

we did but still lacking in m+. when you do 20% less overall it's still a liability.
    at least raiding is decent now.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberhrc View Post
    we are filthy casuals [10/10 didnt even step in HC since we are 2 groups of 60 players ] ... but as i said, last week i was literally a little above tanks [ so were other DHs ] and this week its whole different story.. of course half of fights favor ranged but on some bosses we do really nice and i dont feel that i was being carried
    Mate you are doin 99% percentile for DH while others are doing way less. Your 2nd screen shot tells you all how bad DH are atm. But nice phrasing non the less

You are looking at the wrong list of hotfixes.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...cember-11-2020

Here's the right one. The ones you have posted were made on top of the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Awake84 View Post
    Mate you are doin 99% percentile for DH while others are doing way less. Your 2nd screen shot tells you all how bad DH are atm. But nice phrasing non the less
    ye had a good run but really i feel the difference
    even raid m8s was telling me am i happy now haha
    but yeah, its still not rewarding that we require perfect game to be decent enough
    i think we will get some more buffs soon but than again we have no idea how we are going to scale with better gear
    + i am night fae :|

I don't know, i checked my logs from tuesday before reset and wendesday after reset, individual damage on abilities went up by less than 5% and that was thanks to multiple new items including 220 from weekly.
    I don't think the buffs went through tbh, neither the 5% buff nor the supposed chaos strike/annihilation fixes.

Quote Originally Posted by Watchers View Post
    damn, i hope they are onto something bigger or i wont be around..
    I have to agree. Allowing Rogues, DKs and Ret to run around in the game like God's and ignoring DH survivability is just pathetic on Blizzard's part. This company needs to hire a team to come in and once a month go over the PVP abilities and prune and buff where needed. This haywire crap is enough. Start hiring competent people that can fix this crap.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kliffharry View Post
    Seems to be new hotfixes coming
    yeah but not for DH. From what I have been hearing from a friend, DH is done (as it fixes, buffs, nerfs). There are no future changes coming to the class. Now Vengence may see some nerfs, but unlikely. The class is being ignored from their team at this state and if that's the case now, there won't be future fixes to the class.

We had a nice ride for 2 Xpacs as a great class with fun abilities, but now it's time to say goodbye. It's beyond repair.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    OP: If you can't get your point across without attempting to insult the devs, then you have no point worth getting across. You're sitting at your computer, talking shit about the people making the game that you can't help but play... maybe ask yourself who you actually hate here: Blizzard or yourself?
    nice 180.... really, nicely done

Quote Originally Posted by Awake84 View Post
    So if you're exceptionally good having 99+ percentile logs it's not representative but if you look sh!t it tells how bad the specc is? Great logic.

Look at Survival hunter and come back with that argument.

Quote Originally Posted by ulululu View Post
    So if you're exceptionally good having 99+ percentile logs it's not representative but if you look sh!t it tells how bad the specc is? Great logic.

Look at Survival hunter and come back with that argument.
    The first image doesn't have any useful data. The skill gap is too large. The second image has a priest performing much worse with 4 average item level worse gear doing better DPS.