Thread: Legendary Help

Legendary Help

I have 2485 Soul Ash as of this reset. Do I make rank 1 sundering and then save the rest for when Windspeaker comes, or just hold off completely and make max rank Windspeaker.

Is rank 1 echoes going to make a big difference and be worth making? It's probably going to be the second legendary when we can use 2 so maybe it's worth it.

This shit is giving me a headache.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would definitely wait. Especially taking the costs for the needed base item into account and how close you already are.

Quote Originally Posted by CID-77 View Post
    I would definitely wait. Especially taking the costs for the needed base item into account and how close you already are.

I think you should craft a rank 2 Echo because the effekt is huge.
    And next week or the weak after, depends if we got the windspeakers recipe and how far you can push Torghast, and then craft a max lvl Windspeaker.

Over all some Ilvl increase is just a minor increase of DPS if you consider to have some Leggendary effect or to not have the affect at all.

I waitet and craftet a Rank 2 Leggy because of the price of the Items. But the effect is so huge i did not want to wait longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordog View Post
    I think you should craft a rank 2 Echo because the effekt is huge.
    And next week or the weak after, depends if we got the windspeakers recipe and how far you can push Torghast, and then craft a max lvl Windspeaker.

Over all some Ilvl increase is just a minor increase of DPS if you consider to have some Leggendary effect or to not have the affect at all.

I waitet and craftet a Rank 2 Leggy because of the price of the Items. But the effect is so huge i did not want to wait longer.
    I know if I make an echoes legendary, the world boss will come up next week haha. Feel like I've waited this long might as well hold on another week. And then of course if it isn't Valinor next week, I know it's the week after hahaha

Personally I think it's better to have both at rank 2, since there's a decent amount of cleave and single target happening, it's better to have access to both over just picking one to have slightly higher stats on.

I opted to get rank 2 sundering and haven't regretted it at all. In fact, it's quite nice to have for M+ and the needed cleave in CN.