Boomkin LF semi hard-core guild. Horde

Hey there, returning to wow didn’t play much last expansion and excited to play this one. Please read my info and reach out with questions.

Raiding history:
    Been raiding at a high level from molten core to Legion. Including us top 100 mythic kills and Parsing top 100 ele shaman and boomkin. I have played every class and spec at a high level at one time was raiding on 4 characters doing endgame mythics.

Availability: after 5pm any day and anytime on Friday or Saturdays. Pacific

What I bring to the table:
    I have played at a very high level and even if I have limited raid time I still play every day and work on gear outside of raids. I am always on time or will post ahead of time. Show up with all add-ons up to date and consumables. I watch fights ahead of time and make my own guides for each fight even the random stuff. I am very active in discord and doing pug stuff to get geared.

My history:
    Been a guild master for most of my wow career and still hang out with people who I was there guild master in burning crusade hah. I play lots of alts and love to try new things. I perfer to either play boomkin or elemental shaman. Both have played all specs and know them very well. Played classic at a high level also doing molten core clears in 45min before release of bwl but just enjoy retail more.

Current characters:
    Boomkin - 175 ilvl
    Shaman - gonna level him Friday and get him caught up perfer to play him since it was my main for 14 years or so.

What I am looking for:
    A home to hang out in and bs i am very competetive with dps and min/max and love to give each other crap in a constructive way to push numbers. I do not want to be in a guild were everyone raid logs. I enjoy playing outside just raiding. I will help gear people for guild or play role that is needed to help guild.

Been playing for about a week now, I may be behind on xpac but I know mechanics and how to play my class very well. While getting help to get gear is a plus I can do it solo also. Going from 50 to 175 ilvl in less then a week is not to bad, gonna do my mythics tonight and lfr then pug a normal.

Contact info:
    Discord: shadowdeals#6250
    Battle.net: kritikal1224#1929
    Discord is best because I can see it at work.

Ps. Sorry about weird wording and sentences I typed this from my phone at work haha.

﴾About STARVD﴿ STARVD is an old guild with a storied history. Founded on Stormreaver for Hellfire Citadel, we’ve made Bleeding Hollow our new home. Existing as a casual guild, we quickly found how much we enjoyed raiding and moved to a semi hard core forum. Currently we’re home to world-class raiders of all roles. Though our schedule and style are now still described as semi-hardcore, we still rely on much of the same talent we’ve had for over a decade.

﴾Raid Schedule﴿ Tuesday 6:30-9:30PM(CST) Thursday 6:30-9:30PM(CST) Sunday 6:30-9:30PM(CST) During progression we have the option to add an additional NON REQUIRED day.

﴾What We Expect﴿
    • Consistent attendance (90%+).
    • Knowledge of class, spec, and boss encounters.
    • Mature and able to work well with others.
    • Always seeking improvement.

﴾What You Can Expect﴿
    • Like-minded players looking to push themselves and their fellow guildmates.
    • A community that stretches beyond WoW and into other games.
    • The stability of a guild & community that’s been around for years.
    • A guild that can and will achieve Cutting Edge ﴾ Recruitment Needs ﴿
    • Exceptional players of any class or role — we mean this. We are always looking to upgrade our roster.

﴾Contact Info﴿
    Discord:Wub#9938
    Battle.net: Mutumba#11705
    Discord: https://discord.gg/rm3qgEF
    Feel free to add me with any questions or if you’re interested in applying.

Still looking? We're still interested

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello kritikal1224,

If you are still interested we would be interested in adding your boomkin dps to our roster.

<EightySixed> has been an active raiding guild since Wrath and has always focused on regular progressive content. We are currently seeking to expand our DPS roster for raiders who are ready for active raiding and M+ content.
    Recruiting DPS for raids. Heals and Tanks for M+ content.

For more details please contact us on our Discord Recruitment channel: https://bit.ly/EightysixedGuildRecruitment

Raids are Fridays at 1800 Pacific and optional Sunday events usually at 1600 Pacific.