Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Legendary problems, no balance what-so-ever

Some Legendary items are insane. Some specs have no good Legendary items while some have godly ones. Many Legendary items feel like an ability you'd receive at level 32 and you didnt even notice you got it because it does next to nothing and does nothing to change your gameplay.

I think Blizzard needs to take a long hard look at Legendary item power and balance. They need to get ideas from high-end players as you can really tell Blizzard is completely lost when it comes to what makes some classes/specs tick.

do you really except blizzard to balance it correctly?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunslayer View Post
    Some Legendary items are insane. Some specs have no good Legendary items while some have godly ones. Many Legendary items feel like an ability you'd receive at level 32 and you didnt even notice you got it because it does next to nothing and does nothing to change your gameplay.

I think Blizzard needs to take a long hard look at Legendary item power and balance. They need to get ideas from high-end players as you can really tell Blizzard is completely lost when it comes to what makes some classes/specs tick.
    Was kinda the same with Legiondaries....does it surprise you?

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Based on the content in the first post of the thread, the answer to your question is "Yes".
    why do people still trust blizzard to balance anything?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    stop trying to gauge everything according to sims, ffs. Blizzard can't balance shit, they won't balance shit, and they don't need to balance shit because people will buy the game anyway - there's no need for it to be as balance as you require.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    stop trying to gauge everything according to sims, ffs. Blizzard can't balance shit, they won't balance shit, and they don't need to balance shit because people will buy the game anyway - there's no need for it to be as balance as you require.
    Sims? You dont need Sims with this batch of Legendary items. If you know your spec/class you know instantly which are straight garbage (most are pure trash tbh).

Playing an Unholy DK and made a waist using the Super Zombie one. It's a joke. Zombie shows up when target has died and stands there with a look of what do I do now. My mistake in thinking that could be fun.

Some powers are for flavor, some are pure passives... I don't get why a mix is bad...
    Error 404 - Signature not found

15+ Year Old Account
    Very curious too on which ones @Sunslayer thinks is "godly" and which ones are "insane" and which specs "have no good legendary"

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    I don't get why a mix is bad...
    Because a lot of people expect and demand a super duper power increase that has, historically speaking, come with the orange name of the various items. And anything that FEELS less than super duper, is OMGWTFBBWBAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!1!!1! to those people.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Very curious too on which ones @Sunslayer thinks is "godly" and which ones are "insane" and which specs "have no good legendary"
    the balance of all things is godly and im not the person youre trying to antagonize. yes even after the nerfs

I don't think it matters at all.
    What matters is the end result and there dps seems to be pretty well balanced actually. (a few outliers need to be toned down obviously)
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

What amazes me the most is that people actually think Blizzard will balance things in this game. This is the number 1 issue of this game. But let me say it again....BLIZZARD SUCKS AT BALANCING ANYTHING IN THIS GAME. The worst being classes. They never have done a good job of it and frankly never ever will.
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kelwing View Post
    Playing an Unholy DK and made a waist using the Super Zombie one. It's a joke. Zombie shows up when target has died and stands there with a look of what do I do now. My mistake in thinking that could be fun.
    Wow, that sounds beyond horrendous. And this went live. Wow, that sucks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I don't think it matters at all.
    What matters is the end result and there dps seems to be pretty well balanced actually. (a few outliers need to be toned down obviously)
    uh what? Some do almost nothing while some do tons of damage. They arent even within probably 70% of one another atm. Like the Zombie mentioned above that doesn't even do damage and is broken. Some Legendary items are absolutely worthless (Beastmaster was screwed royally). I dont think you couldve done a worse job intentionally.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunslayer View Post
    Wow, that sounds beyond horrendous. And this went live. Wow, that sucks.

- - - Updated - - -

uh what? Some do almost nothing while some do tons of damage. They arent even within probably 70% of one another atm. Like the Zombie mentioned above that doesn't even do damage and is broken. Some Legendary items are absolutely worthless (Beastmaster was screwed royally). I dont think you couldve done a worse job intentionally.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/st...y=4&dataset=90

UH and Feral are a bit to good but in general dps is actually pretty balanced.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/st...y=4&dataset=90

UH and Feral are a bit to good but in general dps is actually pretty balanced.
    hybrids doing 20% more dps than pure specs

"balanced"

The only "balance" there is in WoW is Balance Druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by intenz View Post

"balanced"

Yeah that distinction hasn't been a thing in a decade. This thread suffers from a severe lack of actual examples and data tbh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'm not a fan of individual spec legendaries. There's too much that can go wrong. A ring/cloak balanced for physical/magic/healer or tank is better. Or weapon that certain classes can use is fine.
    Last edited by Malania; 2020-12-17 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by intenz View Post

"balanced"

Your post made my day Oh wait, no it didn't. You sound like a Roguemain who is just bad. But keep crying about every aspect of the game and your class while paying money to Blizz