How long until Mythic Sludgefist gets nerfed?

I saw the Ion interview and he said he’s completely fine with the way everything is tuned at the moment but currently Sludgefist is 100% unkillable. The WF race will come to a halt quick unless they fix something. My guess is that they will nerf something with it within the next day or two.

is ezy dooood,you just kill it

according to the title on Max's stream rn, Sludgefist is bugged, not overtuned

It's perfectly fine if a WF race comes to a halt. There were always dps check fights requiring gear from multiple reset. Heroic-Mythic difference is 13 ilvl, that's a ton.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's interesting how you managed to declare the boss unkillable after five pulls or so - and before guilds even started doing splits, m+, trying out different comps or improve their perfomance in various other ways. Nope, totally impossible. Nerf now.

they are just not trying because the fight is bugged so they spend their time doing splits.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    It's interesting how you managed to declare the boss unkillable after five pulls or so - and before guilds even started doing splits, m+, trying out different comps or improve their perfomance in various other ways. Nope, totally impossible. Nerf now.
    Quick question, who declared the boss unkillable? As far as I can see, Limit has made no such claim at least. The community randomly decided that when Max said there was an issue present then that means unkillable (and said issue was probably already fixed hours ago, but they're obv going to finish splits).

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    Quick question, who declared the boss unkillable? As far as I can see, Limit has made no such claim at least. The community randomly decided that when Max said there was an issue present then that means unkillable (and said issue was probably already fixed hours ago, but they're obv going to finish splits).
    The Op said it's unkillable.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Just judging by the fact that both limit and echo got it to around the 50% mark and that’s after hitting all 4 pillars with 90% of the raid alive the whole time. So doing 50% of the bosses damage won’t happen with another 5 to 10 Ilvl boost.

Quote Originally Posted by thesimpsonsman View Post

I saw the Ion interview and he said he’s completely fine with the way everything is tuned at the moment but currently Sludgefist is 100% unkillable. The WF race will come to a halt quick unless they fix something. My guess is that they will nerf something with it within the next day or two.
    Sludgefest will get a nerf in 3 weeks after the good guilds have got their clear. If it's bugged which someone who actually attempted it alluded to then it will be hot fixed. Even if it turns out to be "unkillable" who cares? Get more hear and go next week.

- - - Updated - - -

Just judging by the fact that both limit and echo got it to around the 50% mark and that’s after hitting all 4 pillars with 90% of the raid alive the whole time. So doing 50% of the bosses damage won’t happen with another 5 to 10 Ilvl boost.
    Correct. That means there will not be any nerf to the fight because it doesn't need it. This mentality of "my sub standard gear can't kill a boss, it needs a nerf" has got to go away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    It's perfectly fine if a WF race comes to a halt. There were always dps check fights requiring gear from multiple reset.
    THANK YOU! I can't believe this isn't an intuitive expectation these days!

15+ Year Old Account

why should the 8th boss need a nerf?
    by the time we're there most of us will be 220-225 gearlvl and should be able to pass any dps checks...

10+ Year Old Account
    Echos best attempt so far is 18% and that was before they fully completed heroic splits. The boss doesn't need a nerf, it'll get one because people can't play at their level, but it doesn't need one. All it needs are bugfixes.
    60 Priest - Sinfel https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...eldorei/sinfel
    60 Mage - Redrayn https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ldorei/redrayn

I used to have a cool signature, but now its limited it 6 lines and that has my boobs all twisted with anger!

dps requirement is fine. hps requirement is ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just kill boss.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

15+ Year Old Account

Echo seem to think it's killable with a little bit more loot, they're talking about it right now. Unless you're one of those raiding it, I'll take your opinion with a grain of sand.

Oh and look its been killed, what an idiotic thread.