What are your "must have" Torghast powers.

Now I don't mean ones that that if you don't get it the whole run is scrapped, but rather ones that you think are easiest to leverage to the biggest power gains.

For me:

30% cast and attack speed reduction on foes. - This thing is amazing, it's at least a 30% increase in your survivability if not more. Also just the simple fact is that a lot of stuff in Torghast casts quickly, so having that extra bit of time to interrupt is huge.

Phantasma boosters. - I play a warrior and one of the best ones around is +5 phantasma on victory rush. Warriors can cleave on up to 5 targets so if we cleave victory rush onto 5 targets then that's 25 phantasma. Being able to buy out the broker on floors 3 and 6 gives enormous power boosts.

Basic attack and stat buffs - Stuff like boosts rampage by 20% or 15% more max HP, I think these are often overlooked for flashier things but are the foundation of a good run.

Something that makes your defensives heal. - These are often synergizing powers. For fury at least you can have ignore pain trigger frenzied rejuvenation as well as get powers that increase the duration of frenzied rejuvenation so that basically it's up all the time which makes your bloodthirst heal you for 30% of your health every 3 seconds or so.

So what are your must haves?

The one that gives you crit/haste from your mast/vers, gives me like 50% crit/haste and the rest of the run is trivial, even end boss drops in seconds. Edit: it's called "Tiger and Crane Figurines".
    5% max HP heal per damaging attack is fine for defense and Blackout Kick AOE for monks helps clearing trash mobs and they are both white.
    Everything else is useless.
    Last edited by Queendom; 2020-12-17 at 10:36 PM.

Curious Bramblepatch completely trivialises normal enemies as Druid. Multiples can obliterate anything short of a Boss while you sit by and watch.