Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    It sucks that everyone is enjoying this expansion because I been so burned out after reaching max level I felt a bit overwhelmed by everything that needed doing that I just gave up.

At this rate this expansion will be my MoP2, back in MoP I also burned out and missed all of it and that expansion was well loved now days, and its a huge regret I have is missing that expansion.

I been trying so hard to get on and play WoW lately trying my best to just enjoy myself but my god every time I see what needs to do I immediately get exhausted and log off. I haven't been onto WoW for 2 weeks and its sad, because I hear how much fun people are having and wish I could be having that much fun too

Really enjoying SL so far as a casual player.
    WoW have changed, I became older and the expectations of having fun also changed.

I don’t feel any pressure of doing the daily’s at all compared to other people around here.
    It’s mostly reputation and don’t want to be the very best in a short amount of time.

For me a MMORPG is about farming, having fun with guildies and pushing yourself to the limit you can handle to get the maximum result.
    I can’t reach Rival rank, which I know, but will keep on trying. Yes it comes with flaming and raging kids but hey who cares, I have fun in the end and just continue.

Due the pandemic or people’s mindset nowadays they want 100% with only giving 50% effort. That’s not how the real world works.
    100% bg wins, 100% arena wins, 100% 1v1 wins and most of all EVERY m+ atleast 1 item.
    Last edited by Imonaboat69; Yesterday at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    It sucks that everyone is enjoying this expansion because I been so burned out after reaching max level I felt a bit overwhelmed by everything that needed doing that I just gave up.

At this rate this expansion will be my MoP2, back in MoP I also burned out and missed all of it and that expansion was well loved now days, and its a huge regret I have is missing that expansion.

I been trying so hard to get on and play WoW lately trying my best to just enjoy myself but my god every time I see what needs to do I immediately get exhausted and log off. I haven't been onto WoW for 2 weeks and its sad, because I hear how much fun people are having and wish I could be having that much fun too
    I always had this feeling when I wanted to prove myself .... as ... to .... what ... exactly .. I dunno.

In MoP launch, I've burned myself after the first 2 months and made a quick brake, it was the last expansion/period I've played while in a raiding guild.
    In Legion I've started it much casual, doing the quests in my own pace, reading all quests, enjoying it. But after I've dinged, I've farmed the Mythic starting of that launch, that I've burned myself and made a quick brake.

Even I was playing 100% solo, no friends, no guild, that was happening because of the old raiding experience in tbc/wotlk, when the guilds were inducing this rush to ding max level so we can raid.

In BFA and Shadowlands I've started again as Legion and change my entire mindset, playing the game without the focus on gear "RUSH, BIG DPS, ME BEST" and just playing the game entirely for myself.

Out of the 43days since SL launched and I dinged the 1st 60, I have /played ~19days just at level 60, and that time is 95% /played only for my pleasure. Not forced to do Raids/M+.

It is more enjoyable to play the game for you firstly, then for your guild, friends and lastly for the gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Imonaboat69 View Post
    Really enjoying SL so far as a casual player.
    WoW have changed, I became older and the expectations off having fun also changed.

I don’t feel any pressure of doing the daily’s at all compared to other people around here.
    It’s mostly reputation and don’t want to be the very best in a short amount of time.

For me a MMORPG is about farming, having fun with builders and pushing yourself to the limit you can handle to get the maximum result.
    I can’t reach Rival rank, which I know, but will keep on trying. Yes it comes with flaming and raging kids but hey who cares, I have fun in the end and just continue.

Due the pandemic or people’s mindset nowadays they want 100% with only giving 50% effort. That’s not how the real world works.
    100% bg wins, 100% arena wins, 100% 1v1 wins and most of all EVERY m+ atleast 1 item.

I'm totally with you, man!

Polish is certainly better than BfA, no genocide as introductory storyline is a plus, too.

The heavy gating is getting on my nerves and so does the terrible terrain design that is just out to get you. I conciously avoid doing open world stuff just because of that. Did I mention the "not even a ground mount" in the Maw? Yeah. No. I just go there once a week max for the souls, and one or two quick daily quests on that occasion. Other than that I avoid the place like hell. Same with Thorgast. Can't bring myself to go through the drag.

Sooo, while stuff is mostly polished it is also deliberately designed to antagonize the player. How is this "fun"...?

I can't agree with you. I think I have the least playtime in a new xpac since forever. Usually I spend loads of time playing at xpac release, exploring the new zones and stuff. Now though, I find myself rather doing old content, grinding mounts and xmog than doing current content.

Also the change to the Timewalking event sucks donkey balls imo. Can't even level up my lower level toons during timewalking anymore. What gives?
    Last edited by Eggroll; Yesterday at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Did I mention the "not even a ground mount" in the Maw?
    I like this. I love content without mounts so you get to experience it without skipping everything from scratch. Also, now there are two mounts available. Just do torghast
    twisting corridors and you 100% get it.