Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Lol people asking for nerfs cause theyre trash

People need to stop begging for nerfs to certain classes because theyre trash at theirs.

Maybe play another game youre good at?

Quote Originally Posted by treekush View Post
    Maybe you should relax a bit?

lots of druids, monks, paladins and warriors starting to sweat after seeing the nerfbat hit rogues...

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    People need to stop begging for nerfs to certain classes because theyre trash at theirs.

cool story bro. what a fucking useless thread. you couldn't even figure out that you had to unlock the Runecarver before getting his memories so don't even start

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    cool story bro. what a fucking useless thread. you couldn't even figure out that you had to unlock the Runecarver before getting his memories so don't even start
    Yourr one of those trash playas bra

10+ Year Old Account
    Yourr one of those trash playas bra
    Bet you bought boosts for everything.

Anyway, bye bye!
    Last edited by vian; 2020-12-19 at 04:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by intenz View Post
    monks starting to sweat after seeing the nerfbat hit rogues...
    No we're not. We naturally get nerfed every raid tier. Windwalker scales horribly with gear, and blizzard refuses to fix that. So with each new tier we will drop on the list until we're completely useless. Happens every expansion, and we know it will happen.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    No we're not. We naturally get nerfed every raid tier. Windwalker scales horribly with gear, and blizzard refuses to fix that. So with each new tier we will drop on the list until we're completely useless. Happens every expansion, and we know it will happen.
    referring to pvp and WW being stupid. Don't think they will be hit in pve. I think Druids are the only class that needs nerfs in all content.

There where two nerfs I was fine with, which was the caster bosses having a delay between each of their casts, and the skeletons not instantly exploding while dying.
    Those two where honestly the only things I think was needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

Why do i get a feeling op played either a unholy dk in pve or MM or Sub rogue in pvp ?

Wat a guh dung! how about you eat some of that sweet sensemilla you obviously like, so you dun get sick inna im head,

Quote Originally Posted by kodemonkee View Post
    Maybe you should relax a bit?
    what makes you think he's not relaxed?

3+ Year Old Account
    so Blizzcon winner Whazz is trash? I see

Well, this thread is going to end well...
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

Quote Originally Posted by keelr View Post
    so Blizzcon winner Whazz is trash? I see
    Notice how many scripts he uses to enhance the gameplay. While optimization and putting necessary tools to good use is fine by me, anyone can be as good as him, if you dedicate the amount of time he does to the task.

If you are a rogue player...i swear to God...

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyInfidel View Post
    Notice how many scripts he uses to enhance the gameplay. While optimization and putting necessary tools to good use is fine by me, anyone can be as good as him, if you dedicate the amount of time he does to the task.
    holy fuck thats the stupidest thing ive ever read. Yes and everybody can be like Usain Bolt, you just need to dedicate the amount of time for it.

Although I agree with your point, I disagree with your approach.

I was struggling on Torghast 8 if I didn't get somewhat lucky with powers. My alt settled for 6 instead that week.. I like that kinda thing. Gear acquiring will nerf the content either way, so no real need to nerf it to the ground so everyone can do it on any gear level with bad powers. Feels more like doing a warfront now, than actually engaging content.. Definitely a step in the wrong direction imo.

If 80% of the specs in the game are 100%, then 2 specs are at 150% and 2 are at like 70%, then the highest two should be nerfed and the lowest two should be buffed. It's no rocket science really.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Cool

sounds like a crying huntard to me