Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'd rather gamble on lynching someone who hasn't had anything stolen from them and hasn't been vocal about pushing someone who has flipped scum/third party.
    Problem is how can you confirm that val doesn't still got stone

- - - Updated - - -

Its impossible i can't shake the feeling he bamboozled town

If I was scum/Thanos, I most certainly would have not killed Satsu. He was a policy lynch target who would have been preferable for scum to keep alive to delay town for another day from turning their gaze towards scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    If I was scum/Thanos, I most certainly would have not killed Satsu. He was a policy lynch target who would have been preferable for scum to keep alive to delay town for another day from turning their gaze towards scum.
    Only problem is would you ive never played with you before

This isn't a matter of play history. This is a matter of common sense.

I don't really like the logic of lynching someone based on the idea that they could be fooling everyone. Satsu being killed by Val works in his favour and it's well in line with what I'd do if I had gained the stone with a killing power. It's the duty of a vigilante to eliminate quiet/suspicious players and Satsu had already evaded a lynch on D1 even after he said he wasn't going to post much early on when he 'defended' himself.

In a game like this, every member of the scum team is highly valued. It's an extra steal attempt! I think the push against Val is very much driven by vengeance and it's been present for a while now. Furthermore, there's far more quiet/suspicious players who have been caught out not contributing much or going for every easy targets who are consistently avoiding serious attention/pressure.

I have absoutly killed my teammates for smaller plays. besids we dont know how sum and thanos interact.

If I had a scum team, I would have coordinated with my scummates to try to confirm each other by claiming to have stolen from each other. "I stole from X, therefore he cannot be Thanos". That'd be far more useful then, I don't know, killing my own teammate over having him claim to have stolen from me? That way I get an alibi AND still have an extra teammate?

I guess on the other hand grae lied about losing his stones one round

Why would Bwonsamdi - who flipped town - lie about stealing a stone from Graeham?

Marack is also a scum read pushed bwon into self voting not a very town move

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Marack is also a scum read pushed bwon into self voting not a very town move
    Im not thanos. Im town. A lynch on me will be a mislynch. I didnt feel they were contributing with their BS posts. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Im not thanos. Im town. A lynch on me will be a mislynch. I didnt feel they were contributing with their BS posts. Get over it.
    I feel you im just trying to test the waters and figure who's a bastard

10+ Year Old Account
    @Clawsout have you ever had a stone this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    @Clawsout have you ever had a stone this game?
    No ive been so unlucky to the point of being made fun of

- - - Updated - - -

No idea about marack xan or virothe wouldn't share stone info as it might help scum or sumthin

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

No idea about marack xan or virothe wouldn't share stone info as it might help scum or sumthin
    If I had info, I owuld have shared it by now

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Or they are scum. I think its almost a certainty there is one scum in this group of people.

Or they are scum. I think its almost a certainty there is one scum in this group of people.
    Probably.

Also, nobody needs a stone in order to contribute to the game. There's been plenty of information dropped by other players to work with.

- - - Updated - - -

There's also just six hours left. We may be looking at a no lynch, a mislynch or most people conveniently piling on the same player under the guise of ensuring that a lynch goes ahead.

Awake and hungover, fun times.

I mean the two highest votes are on me and Val right? Like the only way Val is scum is if he is Thanos and killed off one of his team mates either by mistake or deliberately to gain town cred yeah? I dunno, too tired to reason properly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Awake and hungover, fun times.

I mean the two highest votes are on me and Val right? Like the only way Val is scum is if he is Thanos and killed off one of his team mates either by mistake or deliberately to gain town cred yeah? I dunno, too tired to reason properly.
    But Graeham revealed that Thanos and scum aren't aligned.

But Graeham revealed that Thanos and scum aren't aligned.
    Good point.