That’s just the general rule of thumb starting point. Obviously there are other factors going on here, and that will affect how the balance is determined. For instance, can the scum use stones they’ve stolen? If so, they could become much more powerful, and tip the scales heavily in the process.

Also, I will note that the OP states any stones Thanos has when he dies are removed from the game. This implies the game will not end with his death, and there is some other group of people to be on the lookout for, whether they are aligned with him or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Robo, I'm fine. You are a sheep and I personally love those animals.
    Love to eat them, no doubt! Guys, I think Clarinet is a cannibal again!

I'm ordering some ramen tomorrow.

Question for mercy, if you want to answer.

The sign-up thread states that people with infinity stones can choose to use the night action of the stone instead of the take/guard. If someone were to get 2 stones, do they have to pick one stone to use or can they use both. It doesn't specify either way.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    I mean, Bwom has been a sheep every game... and a flip flopper galore
    I just can't make up my mind, and having ADHD doesn't help

fite me on De Other Side

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    The final boss in that one cracks me up goodness gracious
    ...What final boss? I think I missed something?

CerealLord and Bwonsamdi are sheep

if you're going to vote, commit!

Nah, he's a bowl of ramen and I'm a funny ghost troll mon
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    The final boss of Lord of the Rings: Third Age is the literal eye of sauron. You climb the tower and fight the eye directly.

You can only use one

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    How did you know?

- - - Updated - - -

wait...I forgot you were a co-mod
    I also spectated that game =)

The one where you fight the Eye of Sauron

- - - Updated - - -

It's funny because it's so wildly, utterly, off base.

In the books, Sauron wasn't literally an eye on top of Barad Dur scanning the world like a search light. That was an invention of Peter Jackson. And during the filming of the trilogy, they had actually filmed Aragorn fighting Sauron at the Black Gate (which, again, never happened in the books. Sauron never appeared in any scene of the books. His threat was always philosophical, not physical: you can't use the Ring or you will become just like him, a wicked self centered person who seeks power), because apparently Jackson drew the line there for some reason.

Almost all LotR games were obviously made by people who had only ever seen the LotR trilogy and weren't fans of the books (except LotRO, which is pretty faithful to the books). So literally fighting the Eye of Sauron as if he was just another JRPG god monster is absolutely hilarious to me because it goes to show just how far removed products called "Lord of the Rings" are from the actual story they're supposed based on.

7+ Year Old Account
    I just can't make up my mind, and having ADHD doesn't help

fite me on De Other Side
    You wouldnt be much of a challenge or fight...

Also, if Sauron had actually come out onto the battlefield, it would have been impossible to physically beat him. In the LotR world, there are tiers of beings. It doesn't matter how skilled a swordsman a mortal is; it is pretty much impossible for a lower tier being to kill anything higher tier than them. Sauron is a freaking Valar (high tier spirit), and is several tiers higher than men and elves. You know why Gandalf tells the Fellowship to run from the Balrog? It's because the Balrog are also fallen Maiar (low tier spirit), which are several tiers higher then men. No matter how strong you are, men can NEVER triumph over a Balrog. Only another Maiar, like Gandalf (and one with divine protection) could possibly kill a Balrog (and even then Gandalf died in the process).

It's just so funny seeing how Maiar and Valar are treated as just big monsters you can kill if your level is high enough in LotR games. Balrogs are just bosses in those AC Mordor games. And here in Third Age, Sauron is just another JRPG god monster final boss.

- - - Updated - - -

I think LotRO is the only LotR game/spinoff that got it right. It doesn't matter if you're a level 130 character; you cannot kill Nazgul or Balrogs. You just can't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    im thinkin thanos has a steal and kill OR 2 steal attempts altho that could win very fast with luck 3 days and 2 stones each day

- - - Updated - - -

but im just guessing
    Are you thanos?

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Are you thanos?
    Haha no but i wouldnt doubt if you were your pushing pretty hard on a newbie sounds pretty sus but im sorry idk how this machine works

3+ Year Old Account
    Ok, I think I'm going to go to bed now. So if anything happens/someone wants to hear from me just @ me
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Haha no but i wouldnt doubt if you were your pushing pretty hard on a newbie sounds pretty sus but im sorry idk how this machine works
    I'm not pushing hard on you lol. I'm just playing with ya. Seeing what I get.

- - - Updated - - -

Also what happens if a townie gets all 6 stones, O.o

Not sure it's been asked, but im bringing it up for my sake.

I don’t think it’s been directly brought up, but from my understanding nothing special happens... other than potentially handing the game to the scum if that player gets killed.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Yeah you wouldn't want more then one stone I think cuz if scum kills you you just hand it all over

- - - Updated - - -

As the game progresses and ppl get stones more easily it will get harder for town its actually a pretty neat game format

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Are you thanos?
    Im almost agreeing with you. Like some of this guess work its a bit like "How could you work out unless you actually have information?"

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Im almost agreeing with you. Like some of this guess work its a bit like "How could you work out unless you actually have information?"
    I have a Vivid imagination ?

- - - Updated - - -

Its a game of super heros and villains I watch alot of movies and own alot of comics this games like perfect for me to theorize

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I see you Xanjori, we're on the same wave length here.