Page 2 of 118 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
12
52
102
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    haha, I know you have had very limited interactions with me; but I promise you - I am far to seasoned of a player to allude to anything that would imply me being any kind of scum =P
    Yeah everyone. Respect your seasoned elders

    /ducks

  2. #22
    i believe the stones have those kinda effects but obviously no way to prove it

  3. #23
    The question I have is does Thanos himself need to get all six stones? Or just the scum team. If it is Thanos himself, he has to have some kind of special abilities or whatnot. The probability of someone stealing 6 times, choosing the correct players each time, and not getting stolen from, is quite small.

    - - - Updated - - -

    That is, if Thanos even has a scum team and isn't third party or something.

  4. #24
    Titan Val the Moofia Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    13,677
    I'm guessing Thanos is a SK

    If there is a mafia, it's going to be Hydra, as they are the most prominent villain faction in the MCU.

    If there are two mafias and they alternate NKs, then it's going to be Hydra and... I don't know what the second one would be.

    . - - - - - Come play MMO-C mafia with us! / Steam / MyAnimeList - - - - -

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    The question I have is does Thanos himself need to get all six stones? Or just the scum team. If it is Thanos himself, he has to have some kind of special abilities or whatnot. The probability of someone stealing 6 times, choosing the correct players each time, and not getting stolen from, is quite small.

    - - - Updated - - -

    That is, if Thanos even has a scum team and isn't third party or something.
    If he is part of a team however, he could have teammates also stealing...and thereby know who to steal from.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

  6. #26
    i feel like if thanos is part of a team it could be a easy win for him unless he doesnt know his team

  7. #27
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,879
    0/6



    I swear, though...there better not be a cannibal.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    0/6



    I swear, though...there better not be a cannibal.
    Or one of the stones is a cannibal and it can swap between players so you can never know who the cannibal actually is. xD

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Or one of the stones is a cannibal and it can swap between players so you can never know who the cannibal actually is. xD
    that would be cool i hope its like that

  10. #30
    Mercy said no cannibals, so I sincerely doubt it
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

  11. #31
    Loa of Death Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    2,364
    FoS anyone who hasen't posted yet

    - - - Updated - - -

    Bc lurking is bad mon

    Another day, another Deal....

  12. #32

  13. #33
    Honestly, for votes, it should be between Crackle and Clarinet, if we go with random D1 votes. Crackle for living until end game (and investigating me N1, of last game I played. :P) or Clarinet for being the only playing member that ruthlessly murdered mercy N1, in the game he came back to.

  14. #34
    Loa of Death Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    2,364
    Alright, who wants to sacrifice themselves on D1? Lol

    Another day, another Deal....

  15. #35
    Well at this point at clarinet is posting at least sum fluff would rather vote out sum lurkers

    Vote: Crackle

  16. #36
    Loa of Death Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    2,364
    Wait

    Where is Floodbox

    Another day, another Deal....

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    honestly, can't remember if I chose that kill myself, might have been a group decision
    You didn't suggest it no. But none of you spoke against it! All of you are guilty by association. Unfortunately, Raza and Listo aren't playing.

  18. #38
    I don't know if we can qualify it as lurking yet with the thread being open for 3.5 hours :P

    - - - Updated - - -

    I'm getting my revenge on Crackle, personally.

  19. #39
    game just started so nothing is super serious just sum fun im pretty new at this also

  20. #40
    Loa of Death Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    2,364
    Day 1 is for fluff posting. Well, most of the time

    Another day, another Deal....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •