Page 50 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Pretty sure we aren't planning on lynching Dupti today...
    You expected him to read that? Shame on you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I'm confused. Are we going after Val, or Dupti?
    Who do you want to go after and why?

unvote

Yes I dont see a point ill obviously jump back on for lynch worst case but leaving him alive at least another day wont do harm hes obviously on every1s radar with his plays

This is a concern of mine as well...and a large factor of why my brain went "CULT!!" at 2am as I tried to fall asleep... if just about everyone has actual valid characters that would not be seen as scum, but can become scum - then the claims lose any real value.
    One point I want to make is that this is expected. Anyone who is up for a lynch will claim a character. We will have to decide how credible that claim actually is.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if there is a cult after mercy said he hated cannibals, I will be calling shenanigans.

I mean, a Cult is not a Cannibal...?
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

i would take claims with a grain of salt honestly as any1 can claim a hero and get a pass id be more looking at how they play at this point and shadowplay isnt on the menu for town

I mean, a Cult is not a Cannibal...?
    It is not, but its still a very similar type of information denial. Which is what I assume is the reason he hates cannibals is.

A cult is absolutely a possibility. But still shenanigans xD

we should figure who we are lynching while ppl are still active imo

10+ Year Old Account
    vote Satsu

Has he even said anything so far today?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    vote Satsu

Has he even said anything so far today?
    No, he hasn't.

No. But neither has Robo.
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

honestly im happy that val is posting yes he looks suspicious but we need to get info from ppl that arent contributing i dont think satsu or robo said anything since d1

I'm fine with either Satsu or Robo.

of those, I'd rather lynch Robo.

Fine can we all come to an agreement then on robo

Vote: Robo

Unvote

Can we agree, though, that even if he comes out with a plausible defence we just go ahead and lynch him anyway to ensure we get information?

vote robo

Reading some of the past few games he's really around to contribute so him being away is kinda scum for me at least

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    vote robo

Reading some of the past few games he's really around to contribute so him being away is kinda scum for me at least
    He literally killed the scum, as a scum, by posting a lot :P

That being said,

So thats what 5 hopefully 5 others come in

I would caution others not to state such things. If you are telling the truth, now the scum (if they are indeed separate entities from Thanos) know they don’t need to bother considering you as a target.
    With stones changing owners it only gives scum info for one night, but yeah it should be prevented if possible. I was also thinking what would be a good way to claim stone actions and I think if someone had a stone but they no longer do then it is a good moment.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Thanos, as we know, has the infinity guantlet. This allows him two benefits. 1) He can never have an infinity stone stolen from him or taken by a kill/lynch
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Well, I'll add this. Whomever stole my infinity stone last night, you made me sad.
    Ok then it makes you and anyone that had their stone stolen at any point a confirmed not Thanos. Should make it easier to narrow down who Thanos is in a long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'd also note, it's reasonable to assume that Thanos probably has a fake claim for the sake of fairness? Since Thanos can't exactly claim to be Thanos without being lynched.
    Yeah thats reasonable. Without a fake claim it gives an advantage to players that are familiar with the theme as they can probally think about some characters to claim, but those unfamilaiar can't. Knowledge of the theme shouldn't give advantages as big a that.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Yes, truth be told I wanted to claim Venom [not sure if he's part of these movies] he just looks cool but I thought it's better to be honest this game
    Better to be honest, nice discovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    can someone give me a tl;dr of why we were lynching clarinet in the first place? I got distracted by other stuff and kinda forgot the game was a thing until halfway through night. Then I forgot that day started until just now. I figure it was useless conjecture and everyone wanting to do something so as to make it seem like we'd get info?
    Bloodfox showed up and said let's lynch that guy, and others were ok sure let's get this guy from 0 to 10 votes in 1.5 hours. Something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I wonder what character the Cop would be, assuming there is one
    If there is a cop than it is whoever has a cop stone at the moment. If I understand it correctly from what Cereal said, the stones are not initially assigned to characters lorewise.

Are you implying you are not a new player? If that's the case I have no reason NOT to vote for you.
    I don't remember Logwyn, I only remember Allowyn. Maybe that is a player from some early games.

I wouldn't consider what BF did with any seriousness at all. He said he was a cop. That investigated Logwyn and got the result godfather. That is obviously bs.
    Well ,duh!

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    well foxxi is at least contributing and being rational so atm town but can a fox ever be trust?i dont know from previous games
    Never played with Foxxi, but the impresions I get are good.

Oh boy still have 16 pages to go.