Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    To be fair Robo is at work for another like 3+ hours today and he had a raid last night so he prbly just forgot or didn’t have time to jump into the game
    The duck is defending robit? duck also scum!

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Pronoun aside... Bwoms actions not something I would associate with town at this moment
    Question... do you ever think bwon is town? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'm just annoyed that my spot as top poster was thwarted. Usually it's me everybody is telling to shut up.
    if it makes you feel better I dont remeber anything you posted

- - - Updated - - -

also to all my haters:

Instead of getting mad at me for causing another scum lynch, maybe play the game like your should on d1/d2 and just... admit you know nothing but try to get someone lynched.

except this time i know robit is thanos

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    Question... do you ever think bwon is town? lol
    Bwom has yet to do anything in any the games to make me think they were town and trying

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Nah ill stick to robo your possible scum buddy
    I don't know what character Robo is but ok

- - - Updated - - -

Also is it good that I'm active?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I don't know what character Robo is but ok
    to be fair, you only KNOW what character YOU have... everyone could be lying with their character claims

- - - Updated - - -

Also is it good that I'm active?
    Being active is good, if you have content

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Bwom has yet to do anything in any the games to make me think they were town and trying
    trolls can never be trusted

Your claim, well, I can't say it trust it or not, but you seem Townie to me.

Clarinet might've been telling the truth, judging by him asking if the mod would kill him or not. Satsu I'm not sure

As for Claws, I think him being Town is likely, as it would be kinda mean for a newbie to be scum -let alone Thanos!-

Foxxi... I uhh.... heavy scum lean. There's a lot of salt being thrown out

I like coffee, but iced tea is also ok

(Sh*t, I hope this was detailed enough)
    Cereal claim can be confirmed in time. At least the part what the stone does. We can't confirm if that question was asked if it was removed from the list afterwards, but the answer can be confirmed with Thanos death.

Good job Bwonsamdi that is the first actual read list you ever made. You are getting better. Did you find a coach or something? ;p Most of this reads align with mine except Foxxi. Heavy scum lean?

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    It's not a chat room, it's a murder parlor.
    Nah, it is a chat room.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    If you have a stone, don't try to steal more. Remember, if you die, your killer gets ALL of your stones. You want to give scum as few stones as possible.
    Yeah if it wasn't obvious. If you have a stone then get info from using a stone.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Random thought: What if there is an investigate role, but for stones.
    What do you mean? Investigate who has stones? It is called take.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    anyway you can lynch me if you guys want to as i am not going to read 40 pages of non sense sorry

the only information i have is what i just gave: i had the reality stone, i was attacked last night and someone stole my poor stone even though i tried to guard it

initially i assumed whoever pushed on me was scum but the more i think about it, it is also a possibility that they thought doc protected me/that i was the doc myself and perhaps they would be a bit more reluctant but still it could be a good way to poke for reactions to find the real doctor if they assumed i wasn't the one

so yeah hurray wifom
    Ok so what I get is if you use the stone it redirects and if you guard the stone it protects? This can be proven later on. Also if he lost the stone then it means he was targeted by at least 2 steals and I doubt scum would want to steal from scum. Also Dupti can't be Thanos if stones can't be stolen from Thanos. Probally best to leave Dupti today.

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    I'm still of the opinion we will be better served looking to other targets and letting Mercy Modkill Logwyn. Reasons:

1)Knowing his alignment won't help us much I don't think. Even if he flips scum, he hasn't done enough to form any real connections. If he's Thanos and removed from the game, not knowing won't really hurt us that badly I don't think.
    2)If we lynch him, and he has a stone - it will go to one of only 10 players...which may be scum or Thanos anyway. If we let him get Modkilled however, that stone will be random'd to one of 16 people. Much better odds to keep it away from Thanos.
    I was thinking if we were to lynch Logwyn maybe we can do it like this. Cereal and Dupti can vote first, can't be Thanos right? They can say who is their top town and those players join. They say their top town and so on. We can fill the train with town to maximize towns chances of getting the stone. It is kind of complicated am I am not sure if this would work in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    I was thinking if we were to lynch Logwyn maybe we can do it like this. Cereal and Dupti can vote first, can't be Thanos right? They can say who is their top town and those players join. They say their top town and so on. We can fill the train with town to maximize towns chances of getting the stone. It is kind of complicated am I am not sure if this would work in the end.
    It's not a bad idea. But just because someone reads as Town, doesn't mean they are. It would also require more time than we may have...if someone that is named as a person's top town doesn't show up for several hours...and then that person's named town does the same thing.... we may find ourselves either having another no-lynch, or just having to accept whatever votes we can get.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Satsu: Hawkeye
    Dupti: Rocket
    Clarinet: Black Panter
    Myself: I left out hints but did not claim directly due to hoping to catch scum in a character claim.

There are also a few other hints out there I have down about people, but nothing concrete.
    okay thanks, if its not too much to ask for, under what circumstances did these claims come from? like were they random claims or was it due to pressure?

also could you elaborate a little on your claim? i noticed satsu just quoted a post from bwonsamdi questioning your claim, so what exactly did you claim if you did not claim directly?

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    except this time i know robit is thanos
    Sure.

Either Robo is Thanos, or he isn't but he gets lynched anyway and ensures we get a lynch off. It's beneficial.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    Good job Bwonsamdi that is the first actual read list you ever made. You are getting better. Did you find a coach or something? ;p Most of this reads align with mine except Foxxi. Heavy scum lean?
    No? I just felt really good at the time and had a clear head, plus the person who asked was very nice and didn't swear at me. So, they got a good read

okay thanks, if its not too much to ask for, under what circumstances did these claims come from? like were they random claims or was it due to pressure?

also could you elaborate a little on your claim? i noticed satsu just quoted a post from bwonsamdi questioning your claim, so what exactly did you claim if you did not claim directly?
    I had asked Bwonsamdi what she thought about my claim of the Mind Stone to get opinions from different people.

As for my character, in my claim of the mindstone, I dropped a hint and I breadcrumbed it on D1. I can say who it is, but my plan was to stay somewhat silent to see if it could cause a counter claim. But that was with the thinking of no fake claims being offered (to at least Thanos) since the special ability list I got did not include fake claims and only the infinity gauntlet.

I had asked Bwonsamdi what she thought about my claim of the Mind Stone to get opinions from different people.

As for my character, in my claim of the mindstone, I dropped a hint and I breadcrumbed it on D1. I can say who it is, but my plan was to stay somewhat silent to see if it could cause a counter claim. But that was with the thinking of no fake claims being offered (to at least Thanos) since the special ability list I got did not include fake claims and only the infinity gauntlet.
    i apologise in advance for annoying questions since i understand you have already talked about this, but what exactly did you claim? did you claim that you had the mindstone? did you claim that it was taken from you?

And you read the hint since you referenced it in one of your posts, by the way.

- - - Updated - - -

i apologise in advance for annoying questions since i understand you have already talked about this, but what exactly did you claim? did you claim that you had the mindstone? did you claim that it was taken from you?
    I had the mindstone and it was stolen from me. It had a list of eight questions and I asked it what Thanos special abilities were.

It was taken from me and I lost the list of questions, but provided them from my memory minus one because I could not remember it at all.

- - - Updated - - -

And I don't mind the questions. I know there have been a lot of posts.

And you read the hint since you referenced it in one of your posts, by the way.
    uh that would be a coincidence then? i have no idea what you are talking about to be honest

I had the mindstone and it was stolen from me. It had a list of eight questions and I asked it what Thanos special abilities were.

It was taken from me and I lost the list of questions, but provided them from my memory minus one because I could not remember it at all.
    ah i see, interesting

The posts, to bring them back into focus.

Okay well. Let's throw out some information here and discuss!

Based on who my character is, I would have expected a specific infinity stone to be given to me, however it was not that one. This leads me to believe that infinity stones were given randomly to people (probably with some caveats) or mercy sucks at knowing who had what stone :P <3

I was given the Mind Stone. It allowed me to ask one question out of a specific list of eight questions, per night. Once I ask a question, it is removed from the list of questions to be asked.

I asked it last night what Thanos' special powers were, which is why I kept bringing it up on Day 1. I had assumed that prior to the game start, but the stone confirmed he did have those powers.

Thanos, as we know, has the infinity guantlet. This allows him two benefits. 1) He can never have an infinity stone stolen from him or taken by a kill/lynch and 2) he can use any number of stones in his possession a night. So if he gets 2 or 3 stones, he can use all actions each night.

No other abilities were given to me. This leads me to assume he, personally, does not have a night kill. He could still be the leader of the scum team and they have a kill or he is a third party with another scum team.
    Well, then. I remember six of the seven remaining questions. If my brain thinks of the other one, I will post it.

These are in no particular order and im paraphrasing from what I remember since the actual list has gone poof.

1. Tell me something interesting about town
    2. Tell me something interesting about scum
    3. How many scum are left?
    4. What does a specific stone do? (Have to choose which stone I want)
    5. What stones exchanged hands at night (I cannot remember if it said I know know the names or just what stones. I "think" it would give me names)
    6. How many stones does Thanos currently have
    7. .......
    8. What are Thanos' special abilities

I'm not sure drawing attention to that was wise. But okay.
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

this is a wifom question but there is just something bothering me.

does it make sense for scum to try to steal from the same person they try to kill?

3+ Year Old Account
    Uh oh.... Don't do that Cereal

its fine, i appreciate it and have read it now but have no further comments at the moment

this is a wifom question but there is just something bothering me.

does it make sense for scum to try to steal from the same person they try to kill?
    Not as far as I can see. If they kill a target with any stones they get them anyway?