10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post

unvote vote Robo
    haha big text go bzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Bagel already hammered
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

I find it interesting you claim not to know how many votes were needed. When it’s right here on this page. I very clearly stated my vote put him at L-1 — and you tried hard to dive onto that.
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

You. And that’s my point. You weren’t even caught up fully, you said you were on page 63. The end of 64 is where Robo accumulated several votes rapidly... and you attempted to pile on without even knowing the state of things.

FoS: Clarinet

You are more than able to explain it now. Mercy told us we could keep talking until he ends night officially

Interesting. I’m not buying it though.

You’re either under the wrong impression- or attempting to paint my feelings inaccurately.

I did not suspect you from your first post. I thought you might have had some kind of knowledge since I couldn’t discount the possibility that one of the stones would grant some kind of day-check. It wasn’t until you admitted you had lied - that I became suspicious of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    We have 1 guaranteed scum peek aka Satsu
    Of course. No lies here.

And I reiterate: I don’t know what powers to expect this game. It could very well have been true. Until you admitted it wasn’t.

Whether you are willing to accept it or not, I did. I have been keeping an open mind about what the stones may do, because I have little information as yet.

And you bristling so much just because I have suspicion of you is frankly odd to me.

Please don't get upset Clarinet, as that will only make him think he's right. "Only scum would slip up like that! What are you hiding!". Every time this happens. Right now just let it go.

It ended the day early, though it also secured a lynch. I'm not necessarily displeased by Clarinet's hammer. The last thing we needed was for Robo to put up a semi-plausible defence and then find that one or two people on his train decide to back off because he convinced them he was a super valuable role. In turn, that would lead to a no-lynch. In previous games, it's happened exactly along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It ended the day early, though it also secured a lynch. I'm not necessarily displeased by Clarinet's hammer. The last thing we needed was for Robo to put up a semi-plausible defence and then find that one or two people on his train decide to back off because he convinced them he was a super valuable role. In turn, that would lead to a no-lynch. In previous games, it's happened exactly along those lines.
    It wasn’t Clarinet that hammered. It was Bagel.

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    It wasn’t Clarinet that hammered. It was Bagel.
    Bah. In my defense, I did just wake up.

After five hours of sleep. Yay, insomnia!

Okay now hush puppies no more talkty

- - - Updated - - -

End of Day 2 vote tally:

Robo (10): Bloodfox (#982), Graeham (#1060), Clawsout (#1061), Cereal (#1062), Val (#1230), Crackle (#1279), Lora (#1280), Bwon (#1281), Foxxi (#1322), Bagel (#1332)

Val (3): Clarinet (#698), Dupti (#926), Marack (#1319)
    Bloodfox (1): Logwyn (#636)

Not voting: Robo, Satsu, Virothe, Xanjori

Robozerim playing as Thor of the Avengers was lynched.
    Logwyn was quietly removed from the game.

Robo did not drop any infinity stones on his death.

It is now Night 2.
    Night will last ~48 hours and will not end early (So people aren't compelled to read the thread during xmas ). Happy holidays everyone!
    Last edited by mercychan; 2020-12-26 at 08:01 PM.

Dawn arrives. The heroes awaken to find the bloody remains of one of their foes.

Satsu playing as Corvus Glaive of The Black Order was killed.

It is now Day 3! With 15 alive, majority lynch is 8 votes!
    Day will last 48 hours or until majority lynch is reached.

Last edited by mercychan; 2020-12-26 at 08:02 PM.

WELL now thats interesting

- - - Updated - - -

Good morning every1 and hope you had a wonderful holiday btw

10+ Year Old Account
    alright so we now know the black order and unremarkable characters are in the game. nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

yes its good info also that satsu wasnt hawkeye so fake claiming can be a thing

3+ Year Old Account
    I'm still alive? That's..... unxepected
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.