1. #1321
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    fair enough, don't forget that scum do have fake claims
    We are currently working under that assumption based on Satsu's flip. Are you confirming that they do?

  2. #1322
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Which is annoying because I seeded my character on D1 but with fake claims now makes it pointless. Ah well.
    Same. I breadcrumbed very early, but it doesn’t seem like that will matter now. Although, to be honest, town should not rely on having a believable character in order to avoid suspicion -they should be presenting themselves as town through their actions.

    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    why do you believe foxxi is scum?
    I too, would like to know why he seems to be convinced I’m scum. Other than pointing out his own scummy actions that is.

    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    @foxximcleod

    My prodding of Bwom was to see if she would respond to someone calling it suspicious. There was nothing actually suspicious about her claim, but was curious to see if there would be a reaction. There was not and I got nothing from it.
    I see.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

  3. #1323
    Herald of the Titans Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    2,911
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Well, I was right about Satsu being scum at least.

    However, I think that Lora seems.... unusual this game with his weird voting pattern
    i want stones. who wouldnt want to have stones?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  4. #1324
    Blademaster Marack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I'm still alive? That's..... unxepected
    You say this every game...

    If town, you are NO threat to scum since you dont hunt and are easy to convince to go with their vote.
    If scum, enough ppl think you are "innocent" and unwilling to remove someone that does nothing to help.

    FoS Bwom

    Vote: Clarinet
    Seems inside information with "We know scum have fake claims" and other stuff im too lazy to go back and quote

  5. #1325
    Jesus guys, so many posts. I ain't reading all that shit.

    I had the mind stone last night. It was in possession of Logwyn and I got it even though rules state those with a vote would get anything. I'm assuming this was different bc he was removed. That said, it let me ask it any of various questions and I will not tell you what the other options were but the question I did ask was How many scum were alive. I was told 3. Someone stole the stone from me last night. Thank you whoever did that and this is the only reason I'm saying anything. I assume that the scum total was after the death of Satsu. Now then, do what you will with this info.

    Death would be a welcome embrace.

  6. #1326
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    Jesus guys, so many posts. I ain't reading all that shit.

    I had the mind stone last night. It was in possession of Logwyn and I got it even though rules state those with a vote would get anything. I'm assuming this was different bc he was removed. That said, it let me ask it any of various questions and I will not tell you what the other options were but the question I did ask was How many scum were alive. I was told 3. Someone stole the stone from me last night. Thank you whoever did that and this is the only reason I'm saying anything. I assume that the scum total was after the death of Satsu. Now then, do what you will with this info.
    You do realize Cereal already told us what those questions were - except for one he couldn't recall. I even made a nice TLDR for D2 you could go look at.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

  7. #1327
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Well. That is concerning...The Black Order work for Thanos in the movies, so we may be dealing with one group after all. For the time being, here...I put this together over the long night phase. Some of it may now need to be re-considered, but for the sake of keeping the actual status of D2 intact I decided not to edit it.

    Day 2 TLDR:
    Day 2 reached fifty fucking pages and I do not blame anyone for not wanting to wade through all of that, especially on a holiday. If I hadn’t been in quarantine and had the time to spare, I would have wanted to mentally check out too. So I have attempted to compile all the useful and important bits of info into a more dense format; and give players a starting point on what they may want to look at. It is, of course, my personal take on what that means however - so I encourage people to look further into things they find interesting or noteworthy.

    Important Info and Topics:
    • Mind Stone: Held by Cereal at game start, stated to be lost N1
      A total of 8 questions, which can each be asked only once. These are from Cereal’s memory and may or may not be accurate/paraphrased:

    • Reality Stone: Held by Dupti at game start, stated to be lost N1 even though he attempted to guard it.
      A redirection tool. If Player A attempts to target Player B, this stone will allow it’s holder to change that to: Player A targets the player the stone holder chooses.
    • The answer Cereal received to the question about Thanos’ abilities: Thanos cannot have stones stolen from him, and he may use any number of stones that he has in his possession each night.
    • Based on Thanos not being able to be stolen from, it is unlikely Cereal or Dupti are Thanos. It also means that if anyone has successfully stolen from any other players, those players also cannot be Thanos. (This is operating under the premise that the scum and Thanos are not working together, which is my current belief - if we find evidence to the contrary this should be re-evaluated)
    • If Thanos is killed or lynched, any stones he has are removed from the game. This is in the OP - but it came up a few times.
    • We need to be careful about letting the Scum / Thanos know who does, or does not have stones to steal - stating you have no stone, without any other info that can be brought to light; should be avoided.
    • Players may have abilities that are not granted by the stones. Dupti claims to have one such ability - if he is holding any type of stone, he can survive one night kill. He notes this makes him feel there may be the possibility of more than one kill, since it specifies having a stone will only protect him from one kill.
    • We have many claims out, both soft and hard. It is worth keeping in mind that the scum may have safe claims, and people should be judged on their actions/words more than the character they claim to have.
    can confirm that the info about the questions is correct actually

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    You do realize Cereal already told us what those questions were - except for one he couldn't recall. I even made a nice TLDR for D2 you could go look at.
    I just found it lol

    Death would be a welcome embrace.

  8. #1328
    Pit Lord Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    2,324
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    You say this every game...

    If town, you are NO threat to scum since you dont hunt and are easy to convince to go with their vote.
    If scum, enough ppl think you are "innocent" and unwilling to remove someone that does nothing to help.

    FoS Bwom

    Vote: Clarinet
    Seems inside information with "We know scum have fake claims" and other stuff im too lazy to go back and quote
    And YOU say that I cannot be town, because town would never 'act like this' and say im scum every game. And so what I'm no threat to the scum?
    At least if I'm alive I still have a small change of helping town

    I will admit that Clarinet small flail at Foxxi yelling at him was fairly sus, but I think going after different targets is probably the lest thing to do right now

    Hmm I think Val saying he has a stone is a bad idea. It might make him a target

    Another day, another Deal....

  9. #1329
    anyways, I asked the scum total bc I figured it would be important information going forward for town

    Death would be a welcome embrace.

  10. #1330
    Pit Lord Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    2,324
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    @foxximcleod

    My prodding of Bwom was to see if she would respond to someone calling it suspicious. There was nothing actually suspicious about her claim, but was curious to see if there would be a reaction. There was not and I got nothing from it.
    I literally forgot what you asked lol

    Was it about someone voting or something?

    Another day, another Deal....

  11. #1331
    Scarab Lord Crackleslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    4,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    Jesus guys, so many posts. I ain't reading all that shit.

    I had the mind stone last night. It was in possession of Logwyn and I got it even though rules state those with a vote would get anything. I'm assuming this was different bc he was removed. That said, it let me ask it any of various questions and I will not tell you what the other options were but the question I did ask was How many scum were alive. I was told 3. Someone stole the stone from me last night. Thank you whoever did that and this is the only reason I'm saying anything. I assume that the scum total was after the death of Satsu. Now then, do what you will with this info.
    Only 3 more scum? It would seem that includes Thanos, and they've failed to kill twice! Things are not going their way.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    And YOU say that I cannot be town, because town would never 'act like this' and say im scum every game. And so what I'm no threat to the scum?
    At least if I'm alive I still have a small change of helping town

    I will admit that Clarinet small flail at Foxxi yelling at him was fairly sus, but I think going after different targets is probably the lest thing to do right now

    Hmm I think Val saying he has a stone is a bad idea. It might make him a target
    Val said the stone was stolen.

    Also find it interesting you've seem to have adopted my suspicions on lora from non read over the night phase.

  12. #1332
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Only 3 more scum? It would seem that includes Thanos, and they've failed to kill twice! Things are not going their way.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Val said the stone was stolen.

    Also find it interesting you've seem to have adopted my suspicions on lora from non read over the night phase.
    oh, I checked again. It says at the start of day 3. So yeah, only 3 scum.

    Death would be a welcome embrace.

  13. #1333
    Scarab Lord Crackleslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    4,113
    If we assume thanos can only steal 1 stone (or target) 1 player a night, we.can confirm he does not have either the power/mind stone.

  14. #1334
    Titan Val the Moofia Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    13,502
    Bwonsamdi, why would I announce that I have a stone? I wouldn't, because then it'd make me a target for being NKed by scum, who would then take the stone. Hence why I announced my stone powers AFTER it was stolen.

  15. #1335
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    anyways, I asked the scum total bc I figured it would be important information going forward for town
    What was the question I forgot?

  16. #1336
    Scarab Lord Crackleslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    4,113
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    What was the question I forgot?
    The question is in the very thing you quoted.

  17. #1337
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    What was the question I forgot?
    I think but since I have terrible memory, it was the question that would let me know what any of the other stones would do

    Death would be a welcome embrace.

  18. #1338
    Herald of the Titans Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    2,911
    interesting. thanos has to be third party and not inherently scum if thats what the stone said. because only 4 scum total including thanos doesnt seem right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  19. #1339
    Question time

    Who is Corvus Glaive and what is the Black Order?

    Death would be a welcome embrace.

  20. #1340
    Pit Lord Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    2,324
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Bwonsamdi, why would I announce that I have a stone? I wouldn't, because then it'd make me a target for being NKed by scum, who would then take the stone. Hence why I announced my stone powers AFTER it was stolen.
    Oh, you used the stone to kill someone and it got stolen? I just assumed you still had it. Sorry my mistake

    Lets hope that a scum didn't happen to pick up the stone now lol

    Another day, another Deal....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •