Page 69 of 118 FirstFirst ...
19
59
67
68
69
70
71
79
... LastLast
  1. #1361
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    thanos dying only removes the stones he is holding.
    Thank you for confirming something we knew on Day 1 :P

  2. #1362
    Warchief Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    2,177
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Why do you think we should ignore Clarinet? What other targets are better and why, if you don't mind sharing.
    Not sure, but we should maybe try and bring out some of the lurkers in case they happen to be scum posting in their QT thread instead of here lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    so the black order is thanos' butt buddies. Can one of the stones kill?
    Nah, they're his scum buddies

    I see dead people.... Yes, kinda my ting, ya know

  3. #1363
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Not sure, but we should maybe try and bring out some of the lurkers in case they happen to be scum posting in their QT thread instead of here lol
    Okay, but why should we ignore Clarinet though? Multiple others seem to think he is super sus.

  4. #1364
    Titan Val the Moofia Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    13,376
    Clarinet's behavior is not indicative of his alignment. He typically acts like this.

  5. #1365
    Titan Val the Moofia Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    13,376
    No opinion

  6. #1366
    I see you still haven't managed to concoct some kind of argument for why I'm scum besides thinking you are. It may be early in the day, but eh, let's be real - this is where my vote is going to end up bar someone giving me irrefutable proof I should not

    Vote:Clarinet
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

  7. #1367
    Titan Val the Moofia Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    13,376
    Well setting aside the Clarinet stuff, I'm going to go after one dude who has been content to sit back and not participate much.

    Vote Xanjori

  8. #1368
    Clarinet could you respond to my previous question please. Why do you believe foxxi is scum?

  9. #1369
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    she seems too triggered when I fake peeked Satsu. Since then she pushed hard for my lynch, I think she was scared I had a real peek
    Can you clarify that with your previous post you were going along with the assumption they were given fake claims? Or do you know they were given fake claims?

  10. #1370
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    she seems too triggered when I fake peeked Satsu. Since then she pushed hard for my lynch, I think she was scared I had a real peek
    You're either forgetting or choosing to omit the fact that I put Satsu up for lynch D1 as my primary choice until he claimed. Then was fine with Blood Fox. You only became my third option because we were running out of time. Nice try.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

  11. #1371
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    It was a rationale posted before and it seems true, no?
    It does. I just was curious because you emphasized it. Didn't know if you were hinting at more :P

    But that now begs the questions

    1. Did Thanos get a safe claim?
    2. Does a safe claim count as a "special ability"

  12. #1372
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Guys, WE ARE NOT WASTING A DAY talking about me
    you say foxxi is triggered but you seem to be the one out of sorts

  13. #1373
    if by chance since you were right with satsu who would you rather talk about then yourself?

    - - - Updated - - -

    just general curiosity

  14. #1374
    vote clarinet

    bc I'm amused

    Death would be a welcome embrace.

  15. #1375
    Blademaster Marack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Guys, WE ARE NOT WASTING A DAY talking about me

    - - - Updated - - -

    I have no clue about these bitchy stones and what they do

    when you talk about them, it's like I'm in the twilight zone

    me getting an ability is next to impossible
    Guys Guys... I know you think im scum... but look over there

    Thats all I see from you right now. If people have questions that you are dodging, why should they leave that line of questioning til they are content with the answers you give them?

  16. #1376
    I am going to trust my gut that something with Val seems off. He states that he guarded his stone N1. However, if Dupti is to be trusted, he claims he was attacked on N1. So far, we have only gotten 1 kill/attempt per night, that we know of. He ended the D1 on Dupti, so that would not shock me if he attempted to kill Dupti, but he was protected by whatever stone is the doctor (I'm guessing Time since Dr Strange used that to troll god-like creature). Val does mention that Thanos getting the stone turns it into a strongman kill, but that could be used to throw deflection off of himself.

    The Power Stone is also the first stone that Thanos got, in lore. I know I stated that its possible not everyone got stones related to their characters, but it is plausible that Thanos started with the power stone to enable one kill per night.

    With Val leaving breadcrumbs places, he would be the type of player to bus Satsu to throw suspicions off himself, since he was widely considered to be next lynch target after D2 by multiple people. Especially since Satsu being killed would show that fake claims were around and throw the town into a whole ton of confusion.

    I can't prove anything, but it just all seems too convenient. Maybe because I absolutely would have used the stone N1 to murder someone at random and it seems strange someone else did not, since guarding does not guarantee you keep the stone.

    Vote: Val

  17. #1377
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    I like Val and I'm pocketed, but I wanna ask how he used the stone N2 and it got taken also N2 I mean can he still make the shot even if his power is taken same night?
    Yes, but I think he is Thanos and thus cannot be stolen from. I was able to use my mind stone power the night it was stolen from me and so did Bagel.

  18. #1378
    Titan Val the Moofia Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    13,376
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Vote: Val

  19. #1379
    If tomorrow whomever got the power stone wishes to speak up, I will reconsider my stance. If Val is telling the truth.

  20. #1380
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Maybe because I absolutely would have used the stone N1 to murder someone at random
    Say what? That is the most un-town statement you have ever made.
    FoS: Cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •