Page 6 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I only ever played Horde for the sake of Blood Elves, since they were what got me into the Warcraft setting back when I played Warcraft 3.

I didn't much care for either the Horde or Alliance since both felt as if they limited the various playable races within each faction by disallowing realistic consequences such as some races switching alignment or declaring neutrality altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Wait... Sephiroth is in SMASH?

Damn I need to go buy him!
    I would have preferred a different FF character TBH. Maybe Kain from 4, or Yuna from 10. Or even Ardbert with an axe (how a dozen sword boys in FE are chosen over Hector is beyond me).

10+ Year Old Account
    unvote vote Lora

obv an agent of chaos

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Eh, Cloud and Sephiroth balance each other out rather nicely. As it stands, at least where Final Fantasy characters are concerned we now have one protagonist representative and one antagonist representative.

It's also nice to be able to play as Sephiroth again now that Dissidia NT has been shelved.

Best version of Sephiroth was in KH 1 and 2.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I would have preferred a different FF character TBH. Maybe Kain from 4, or Yuna from 10. Or even Ardbert with an axe (how a dozen sword boys in FE are chosen over Hector is beyond me).
    I would've loved Tidus from FF10, but I think he just gets a bad rep because of... well you know
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

I would've loved Tidus from FF10, but I think he just gets a bad rep because of... well you know
    Last edited by CerealLord; 2020-12-20 at 03:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Six pages?! How am I supposed to read such a glut of content!?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Pretty sure that laughter was supposed to be super fake and people criticizing the game because of that one out of context moment are idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    It is all high quality. I promise you.

It's all super relevant to the game, too. Really important to scrutinise for reads.

Pretty sure that laughter was supposed to be super fake and people criticizing the game because of that one out of context moment are idiots.
    That laugh is one of the best parts of the entire game.

Tidus and Vaan get a lot of undue hate, but they're okay. Hating on JRPGs was the popular thing to do in the 2000s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, much rather Sephiroth than Tidus.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It's all super relevant to the game, too. Really important to scrutinise for reads.
    Well, fuck, just kill me now.

Tidus and Vaan get a lot of undue hate, but they're okay. Hating on JRPGs was the popular thing to do in the 2000s.
    I liked Vaan. I disliked 12 in general though. Though, I loved 13, 13-2, and Lightning Returns so I know my opinion isn't worth much :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure some crowds are still turning their nose up at JRPGs. Like "Hmmm...not an open world open morality western RPG? Hmph! Plebeians!" Even more hated on if it's turn based combat.

Pretty sure some crowds are still turning their nose up at JRPGs. Like "Hmmm...not an open world open morality western RPG? Hmph! Plebeians!" Even more hated on if it's turn based combat.
    I can't stand open world games. I literally get anxiety not knowing where to go. I prefer a story, with a sort of on the rails progression. I don't mind some open world aspects, but fully open world is ugh.

I hated Vaan, though mostly because of the executive meddling surrounding him. Basch was meant to be the main character originally. I like my JRPG's with nuance and intrigue, though - so all of the 'Ivalice' games are among my favourites.

I liked IX a lot too. The art and music style were quite whimsical but the game's plot was surprisingly dark at times.

I enjoyed X. Until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    i'm sorry you play the wrong faction
    I started out horde with a bunch of irl friends and every1 but myself stopped playing along time ago so i kinda just flipped and continue to flip for story i used to play horde on illidan now i just play ally on a small rp server like the filthy casual i am

It's hard to believe that FFX first came out...eighteen years ago.