Page 85 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can confirm Bageloaf isnt Thanos, as i stole his stone n2.

Which was the mind stone, and the question he took was gone.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    And what do we get from lynching Virothe if he ends up being town? Nothing.

If you flip town, for example, we can then analyze your posts in a different light knowing your alignment.

We can do that for anyone sure, but there is more info to be gained from an active player, I'd think.

It's crappy either way because yes, losing two active posters would be crap, but going another cycle without getting more information could be worse.
    How many town ppl do you wanna lynch before you have enough info tho 1? 6? lynching scum randomly will get us no where fast way to lose the game unless you are scum

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Can confirm Bageloaf isnt Thanos, as i stole his stone n2.

Which was the mind stone, and the question he took was gone.
    Can you, for the love of god, tell me what the question I did not list was? I has been driving me absolutely batty.

10+ Year Old Account
    However i lost it last night.

THANOS HAS 3 STONES ALREADY

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    How many town ppl do you wanna lynch before you have enough info tho 1? 6? lynching scum randomly will get us no where fast way to lose the game unless you are scum
    I'm saying lynch a suspicious active poster and not a lurker.

I quite liked Clarinet's read for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think the one missing from your actions was what stones were used in the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    However i lost it last night.

THANOS HAS 3 STONES ALREADY
    Yeah, thats not surprising.

Vote Val

3+ Year Old Account
    So Val it is?

Unvote

Vote Val
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Thanos having 3 stones on D4 means he had to successfully steal all 3 nights or just 2 of 3 if he started with one.

- - - Updated - - -

Or the scum team can gift him some.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    I thought you meant liars, not lurkers. I do not support lynching a lurker today because of information gain from an active poster.
    I meant Lurkers, but if that won't work then, Liars it is
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Actually, I may have jumped the gun here. I need to look at some things. Something popped up in my mind as a possibility.

Unvote

like i said with game set up if he was lucky enough he could win in 6 days but does that mean we cant steal stones from thanos i dont remember if thats a power

like i said with game set up if he was lucky enough he could win in 6 days but does that mean we cant steal stones from thanos i dont remember if thats a power
    Thanos cannot have his stones stolen, no.

so litterly any1 that has come forward with stone info could be a suspect then its a pretty easy lie to say oh btw it was stolen

- - - Updated - - -

with that info if the same stone info was given from another person then it should clear them as scum

- - - Updated - - -

clear the previous owner as thanos cant lose stones

- - - Updated - - -

so if the mind stone has gone through what 3 ppl now 2 of those ppl cant be thanos ect

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i dont think Bage is scum. Because he revealed correct information, and if he was scum and a team with Thanos he could've given Thanos the stone. Though its partly possibly i could have out randomed Thanos.

Well, Dupti can't be Thanos as I stole the Reality stone from him. So that's Bagel and Dupti cleared for today.

so if the mind stone has gone through what 3 ppl now 2 of those ppl cant be thanos ect
    This is a good way to think about things, but we have to be careful of false information.

Bagel and I cannot be Thanos as we have both lost the mind stone thanks to Crackle's info. Crackle also stated his was stolen, but that cannot be confirmed. It could have been stolen by Thanos or anyone, really.

Blood Fox is not Thanos due to Lora stealing it successfully from him. Lora stated his was also stolen, but that has been yet to be confirmed.

Dupti is not Thanos due to Graeham stealing it from him. Graeham has also stated he lost his, but that is yet to be confirmed (and he lied about it the previous night regardless of the reason he did so).

That leaves 9 players who who could be Thanos based on that information. This is just talking about people who have discussed stealing from a specific player.

All of this could be inaccurate and could just be parroted information from QT, but it gives us a base to work with.

- - - Updated - - -

3 of those 9 players are also presumably scum. Unless you think this was expertly crafted by the scum to leave false trails. Always a possibility.

but at least we cleared sum ppl that we no longer have to prod for today

- - - Updated - - -

so thanos has 3 stones already how thats half we should have more stone moving info from previous days then

- - - Updated - - -

to possibly clear others theres nothing saying that stones already talked about arent the ones hes is currently holding we havent heard anything about the soul stone or space stone

but at least we cleared sum ppl that we no longer have to prod for today

- - - Updated - - -

so thanos has 3 stones already how thats half we should have more stone moving info from previous days then
    It all depends on if Thanos and any number of scum started with stones or not.

Another point is whether or not Thanos can steal AND use the stones' powers. I would think not because it was not specifically listed by the mind stone. Which means Thanos has either not been using his powers or the Black Order is able to give stones to Thanos while he uses his stones.