Page 1 of 118
... LastLast

Mafia 128: Infinity War

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING DO NOT POST HERE. THANK YOU!!!

If you have interest in the game, head on over to https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...cussion-thread

General Rules
    Spoiler: 

You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, and draw whatever conclusions you want. Just remember that anything can be faked. Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one. Also, please keep communication with players that are alive to a minimum so you do not give anybody an unfair advantage. If you post as a dead player in this thread, your post(s) will be deleted, and your alignment will be punished as a result.

Editing of posts after 10 minutes is forbidden.
    Editing votes is forbidden.
    Deleting posts is forbidden.
    Quoting/Screenshotting/using anything provided by moderators in a PM/QT as evidence is forbidden, this includes but is not limited to providing a link to your forum. This also includes trying to compare how parts of your role is written with other players.
    PMing other players in the game about the game is forbidden.

Questions
    Spoiler: 

If you have a question, you can always ask in the game thread. This will be considered to be part of the game and it will be up to the other players if they wish to reply or not. A mod will only reply if the question matters to all (i.e. mod has forgotten to write a deadline in the morning post). If it is the mod you're asking, the chance of getting a reply to a "personal" question in the game thread is low. Better send a PM with your question to the moderator or ask in your QT.

Day/Night Phases
    Spoiler: 

Day:
    Unless stated otherwise in your PM, everyone has one vote per day to use to decide who to lynch. You can always change your vote, or even have no current vote. A player will be lynched if they received the majority (more than half) of the votes - if you have information you need to make public, make sure you say it before you get that last vote.
    Put your decision in Bold Letters and on its own line
    To vote for someone, use "VOTE: [Player]"
    To remove your vote, use "UNVOTE"
    To vote for a no-lynch, use "VOTE: NO LYNCH"
    A vote that is not bolded or on its own line will not count. Both the word "vote" and the player name need to be bolded. You do not need to unvote in this game for your next vote to count. I will accept whatever your most current vote is. To peg someone as a suspicious candidate that you would potentially vote for, without actually voting, use the Finger of Suspicion; FoS: Lora.

The day phases will last around 48 hours. (One day will be extended for xmas)

Night:
    Everyone with a night action may post their action in their designated threads. No players are allowed to discuss anything in the game thread (this thread) at this time (it's night, you're asleep!) for any reason. If a bump is wanted, the mod will ask for it from someone who isn't playing.

The night phases will last roughly 24 hours. (Or extended for xmas)

TLDR:
    *Majority lynch
    *You don't need to unvote to change votes
    *You can edit posts up to 10 min after posting
    *Extended day/night for the holidays.

Some helpful notes from the signup thread
    Spoiler: 

• If a player is targeted by multiple "Takes", the player who successfully takes the stone is chosen randomly.
    • Kills have higher priority than Take. If a player is targeted by a kill and Take(s), the killer always gets the stones.
    • These actions are processed based on who has stones when the night starts.
    • Your stone's night action will still occur even if your stone is taken from you during the night.
    • If a player is lynched while holding stones, their stones are picked up by random players that ended the day with a vote on them. Your friendly mod will announce what stones were dropped.
    • If Thanos dies, all stones he is holding are removed from the game!

Alive players:
    1. Bloodfox
    2. Clawsout
    3. Crackleslap
    4. Lora
    5. Marack
    6. Virothe
    7. Xanjori

Dead players:
    Robozerim (Thor)
    SatsuBL (Corvus Glaive)
    Clarinet (Black Panther)
    Foxxi (Nick Fury)
    Dupti (The Collector)
    Bwonsamdi (Captain America)
    CerealLord (Doctor Strange)
    Val (The Incredible Hulk)
    Bageloaf (The Wasp)
    Graeham (The Winter Soldier)

Vote record:
    Day 1 (No lynch)
    Day 1 part 2: (shearing the sheep)
    Day 3 (Clarinet....)
    Day 4 (Wow green text!)
    Day 5 (Goodbye val)

It is now Day 6! Day will last 48 hours or until majority lynch occurs!

Last edited by mercychan; 2021-01-02 at 04:57 AM.

whoo ! game thread!

- - - Updated - - -

and first!
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

I was going to revolt if it wasn't posted by 12 PST.

Also, because I have to

Vote: Crackleslap

Listo isn't playing? Damn. There goes my plan for a vengeance vote.

It's been so long since I've played a mafia game... so so long.. let's get this started shall we?
    FoS: Bagel
    FoS: Bloodfox
    FoS: Bwonsomdi
    FoS: CerealLord
    FoS: Clarinet
    FoS: Clawsout
    FoS: Crackleslap
    FoS: Dupti
    FoS: Graeham
    FoS: Logwyn
    FoS: Lora
    FoS: Marack
    FoS: Robo
    FoS: Satsu
    FoS: Val
    FoS: Virothe
    FoS: Xanjori
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

You left the most suspicious person of all off the list.

Nope. I know my own alignment, and am not suspicious of myself at all, of course =P

I can't believe how many lurkers there are...

Right? The motherfuckers signed up for the game, and then can't even be assed to show up and play when the game goes live.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post

FoS: Bwonsamdi
    Gasp Sus!

I don't think I've ever played a game with you before Foxxi
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

You have not, as I have modded all the games on these forums since my resurrection from the unknown abyss of absence =P

7+ Year Old Account
    Damn... Almost like people hate one another.

Oh yeah,
    Vote: Graeham

You have not, as I have modded all the games on these forums since my resurrection from the unknown abyss of absence =P
    Crawled outta the dark have you?!?!

FoS: Foxxi

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Crawled outta the dark have you?!?!

FoS: Foxxi
    Nah, no crawling involved

Nah, no crawling involved
    your right, probably a snap of your fingers heh

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    your right, probably a snap of your fingers heh
    haha, I know you have had very limited interactions with me; but I promise you - I am far to seasoned of a player to allude to anything that would imply me being any kind of scum =P

How does the "take" action work if someone is being protected by a doc? Unless there are strongarm takers?

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I can't believe how many lurkers there are...
    Let's get em! Kill the no shows!

Vote Crackle

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    How does the "take" action work if someone is being protected by a doc? Unless there are strongarm takers?
    My guess is that a doc action - if one exists - would not prevent anyone from taking a stone. A) a doc usually only protects from kills, and B) the 'take' action may be higher in priority than other actions - except for kill as noted in the OP

haha, I know you have had very limited interactions with me; but I promise you - I am far to seasoned of a player to allude to anything that would imply me being any kind of scum =P
    cant hate me for trying =D

I am inclined to believe however, that there is no one who has a role such as doc permanently -- but that the the various stones grant those abilities.