Page 36 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'm hoping to hear more from Dupti and Satsu.
    i agree with you id like to hear more from them in some manner

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'm hoping to hear more from Dupti and Satsu.
    I would like to hear from lots of people. Dupti, Logwyn, Satsu, Robo, Bagel, Blood Fox, Bwom, Xanjori, Virothe...
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    I would like to hear from lots of people. Dupti, Logwyn, Satsu, Robo, Bagel, Blood Fox, Bwom, Xanjori, Virothe...
    I like how Logwyn was like "I'm just getting started" then disappeared.

haha i actually totally forgot the sheep was playing

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    haha i actually totally forgot the sheep was playing
    My notes haven't. And his are extremely lacking.
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Ouch.

Just went to get myself a drink from the kitchen. Bare feet on stone is painful when it's cold. >_>

My notes haven't. And his are extremely lacking.
    I shall summon him.
    @Robozerim you have been called forth into this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    I shall summon him.
    @Robozerim you have been called forth into this thread!
    tell him hes been a BAAAAAAA'd boy hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Vote: Clawsout

Get out.
    we were all thinkin it

What do you want? We have several claims, and one or two people I'd earmark as leaning town. With 0 kills, 0 lynches there is not a lot to work with.

If you really want to try glean information from Day 1 then we should lynch Clarinet to gain info.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    What do you want? We have several claims, and one or two people I'd earmark as leaning town. With 0 kills, 0 lynches there is not a lot to work with.

If you really want to try glean information from Day 1 then we should lynch Clarinet to gain info.
    or dupti i mean he hasnt said anything in what seems like forever even if hes town hes not helping

That's a something, who you think we should lynch and why is something we need to talk about if we want to avoid another day of not lynching. Thank you.

I'd personally pick a low poster over Clarinet at this point. He has claimed, whether or not it dubious. Its now Day 2 and some people haven't posted since first half of D1.

10+ Year Old Account
    ask and I will respond as best I can

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Vote: Dupti

Only four posts and among those who indirectly led to a no lynch back on D1.

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    ask and I will respond as best I can
    Do you have any reads right now? Who would you push, if you had to pick?

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    or dupti i mean he hasnt said anything in what seems like forever even if hes town hes not helping
    You're missing the point. Lynching dupti may be a good day 2 play, but it means we write day 1 off as dead because until Clarinet dies we know nothing of his train, who might want to be on it, who would want to avoid it.

You're missing the point. Lynching dupti may be a good day 2 play, but it means we write day 1 off as dead because until Clarinet dies we know nothing of his train, who might want to be on it, who would want to avoid it.
    Clarinet's train only formed because the Satsu and Blood Fox trains also failed to leave the station. A couple of people found Clarinet to be suspicious due to the reluctance to character claim, granted, though Clarinet has mostly cleared that factor up as of day two.

I agree with you. But what is the harm in just doing the same for a low poster, assuming a lynch occurs? We can always try and get that Clarinet information later if his Black Panther claim blows up in his face.