Page 44 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hm... maybe you could do the Neighborhood Z thing and have each player be from one of the troll kingdoms, and everyone in a kingdom shares a QT (so like there's a Darkspear QT, a Drakkhari QT, etc), which is independent of mafia QTs.

i apologise for the inactivity but i simply have very limited time and cant follow the spam, i have hardly read any posts, i asked to be replaced if possible but if not i will play but i am not going to pretend that i am going to offer anything of value because i am not, the only reason i even know there are some votes on me (i assume) was because mercy told me that i was probably going to get lynched anyway when i asked to be replaced

i am rocket racoon for whatever it is worth

vote val

for no other reason that i see you post a lot of useless stuff that makes it impossible for me to ever catch up

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Hm... maybe you could do the Neighborhood Z thing and have each player be from one of the troll kingdoms, and everyone in a kingdom shares a QT (so like there's a Darkspear QT, a Drakkhari QT, etc), which is independent of mafia QTs.
    Oooh, I like the sound of this! I was thinking of just doing a Zandalari one (The 'town' would have a Shadow Hunter for the Cop, a Prophet for the Doctor, a Deathspeaker for the Psychic, and so on), but this sounds pretty cool too!
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Cereal has quintuple my post count. He is responsible for 24% of all of the posts in this thread. I'm responsible for barely 5%. If you want to vote someone for making it impossible to catch up, you're barking up the wrong tree.

- - - Updated - - -
    @dupti is cereal your scumbuddy?

Cereal has quintuple my post count. He is responsible for 24% of all of the posts in this thread. I'm responsible for barely 5%. If you want to vote someone for making it imposup, you're barking up the wrong tree.

- - - Updated - - -
    sible to catch @dupti is cereal your scumbuddy?
    Except most of my posts have been actually game oriented and not fluff.

Also, no one is my scumbuddy. I'm town.

I believe you might be Thanos and be immune to cop investigations. So you could technically have no scumbuddies and could read as "town".

Im at a loss again even if he comes in and claims rocket hes still kinda useless to town if he cant contribute and wether the claim is true or not -Shrug- but we could off val up i suppose as a sacrafice they might be in cahoots too many players just no time on the holidays maybe we should of started the game after the holidays too late now tho

join me clawsnout

join me in my crusade against godfather dupti

i will give you tickles

3+ Year Old Account
    I have about the same about of posts as you Val

I try to be active

TICKLES AND PETTING FOR ALL WHO VOTE DUPTI

TICKLES AND PETTING FOR ALL WHO VOTE DUPTI

pretty sure im already on dupti atm i did also notice sumthin rereading back Cereal didnt satsu claim he was an avenger but i dont think he actually said who it would be interesting to get that info

- - - Updated - - -

and hes been gone an awfully long time too which isnt very avengerish to me

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    pretty sure im already on dupti atm i did also notice sumthin rereading back Cereal didnt satsu claim he was an avenger but i dont think he actually said who it would be interesting to get that info

- - - Updated - - -

and hes been gone an awfully long time too which isnt very avengerish to me
    He said he was Hawkeye.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    He said he was Hawkeye.
    ahh i must not of read back far enough thanks

- - - Updated - - -

ahh i must not of read back far enough thanks
    so as of right now and take it with a grain of salt i have clarinet as black panther dupti as rocket and satsu as hawkeye. but who knows if any of these claims are actually true i dont think we had any more reveals except for lora who is thanos the duck but i still feel lora is town lean

- - - Updated - - -

if we were to flip dupti we could confirm that guardians are in the game or hes scum Val on the other hand hasn't given much but is also pushing the dupti train decently and if every1 didn't want to read through 47 pages of fluffy they should of lynched day 1 so any complaints about it is just silly at this point and suspicious so Val could you be thanos? your the only one that was brought up that immediatly came back to throw votes?
    Last edited by Clawsout; 2020-12-23 at 04:08 PM. Reason: i stopped mid sentance like a turd

Also, everyone should not compare activity to me. I post a lot. I always said I would post a lot. However, my posts have for the most part been directly game related with a couple random posts here and there.

I will probably be one of the top posters even if I am brutally murdered at night. They have until tomorrow at 3pm to post useful things. I am glad Dupti posted but it was not useful. I'm not sure when it became a thing to complain about activity, but he came back and complained about fluff again, when it has not been fluff.

Also, I am still not Thanos.

"Throwing votes?" My first post this game day was to resume voting on dupti, who I had voted for on D1. I haven't been throwing votes around.

3+ Year Old Account
    Uhh..

Vote Dupti

im glad you came i am but it kinda is suspicous that only you came. i mean yes crackle chimed in a bit but then got scared off from a fast train building. what are your reads on dupti do you believe he is rocket? also would like your read on crackle as you scared him off dupti for following your lead or whatever.

Also, I am apparently stupid and could not remember the movie. The guardians were absolutely in Infinity War because fucking starlord caused Thanos to be able to snap.

So, yes. I'd expect the Guardians to be in the game.

- - - Updated - - -

im glad you came i am but it kinda is suspicous that only you came. i mean yes crackle chimed in a bit but then got scared off from a fast train building. what are your reads on dupti do you believe he is rocket? also would like your read on crackle as you scared him off dupti for following your lead or whatever.
    Crackle is back on Dupti. Crackle unvoted because he did not want to push a train fast, which is typical behavior with less players.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Also, I am apparently stupid and could not remember the movie. The guardians were absolutely in Infinity War because fucking starlord caused Thanos to be able to snap.

So, yes. I'd expect the Guardians to be in the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Crackle is back on Dupti. Crackle unvoted because he did not want to push a train fast, which is typical behavior with less players.
    im still half asleep but im trying