Page 47 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    @dupti

Do you remember anything else about your stone? You can be vague if you need to.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    @dupti

Do you remember anything else about your stone? You can be vague if you need to.
    From what he wrote, is that is sounds like a bus driver stone. Which would make sense if it were the reality stone.

Well I haven't found a replacement, and I probably won't since it's xmas and there would be 50 pages for a new person to read through..

So here's the deal. You have these options:

If you lynch Logwyn I will tell you his alignment and if he was holding any stones.
    If you do not lynch him today, I will modkill him at the end of the day but I won't show you his alignment and I won't tell you if he was holding any stones.

I think that's the best I can do in this situation, sorry. So I'll let you guys decide what you want

@mercychan If you were to modkill and he was holding stones, would the stone be lost?

- - - Updated - - -

Or would it be given randomly.

Based off that info, I think we are better off looking for another target. Knowing his alignment will do us little good since he's interacted with next to no one, and I'm not sure I want to confirm he had a stone that now went to one of 10 people.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Couldnt be lost or Thanos would be screwed. So if he did have a stone, I guess, it would need to be given randomly to a player?

Unless he IS Thanos. Which would suck for Mercy.
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

IF Log is holding a stone, it will be given out randomly. Yes, randomly. Not necessarily to the same faction he was, it could even go to Thanos. (assuming Log is not Thanos )

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    @mercychan

Can we get confirmation on your plans if inactive players can't be replaced?
    I’d also like this, it’s hard to push a vote with that looming over us tbh or at least people aggressively saying they aren’t going to play.

But I agree with dupti too, you all fluffing 40 odd pages of trash is making this game feel bloated as all fuck and the people with high ass post counts are just as bad as the people not posting.

I didn’t even see dupti claim and I have no intentions of reading something like 15 fucking pages to find one thing either.

Quote Originally Posted by mercychan View Post
    Well I haven't found a replacement, and I probably won't since it's xmas and there would be 50 pages for a new person to read through..

So here's the deal. You have these options:

If you lynch Logwyn I will tell you his alignment and if he was holding any stones.
    If you do not lynch him today, I will modkill him at the end of the day but I won't show you his alignment and I won't tell you if he was holding any stones.

I think that's the best I can do in this situation, sorry. So I'll let you guys decide what you want
    I'm ok with this as long as he's not thanos

also screws with my "don't lynch him" thought...

- - - Updated - - -

I saw that Mercy >.>

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    From what he wrote, is that is sounds like a bus driver stone. Which would make sense if it were the reality stone.
    It's been a while since we had a bus driver mechanic in play. It's a very powerful tool but very much a double edged one as it can screw over benevolent night actions just as easily as malevolent ones.

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    I saw that Mercy >.>
    Hush you.
    10c

It's been a while since we had a bus driver mechanic in play. It's a very powerful tool but very much a double edged one as it can screw over benevolent night actions just as easily as malevolent ones.
    The last game. Literally. Although it never actually happened.

I think we let Logwyn be modkilled dead. From a playing the game perspective, I personally think it would be more fun to know Thanos is alive than have Logwyn be Thanos and we know there is no threat of Thanos.

Plus random stone is better than we know one of 10 people definitely got that stone.

@dupti

no i dont remember anything else, but yes as i said to anyone else holding a stone write down what exactly it does

I'm still not convinced there's excessive fluff and I'm almost inclined to believe there's a coordinated effort to discourage people from actually engaging because of what is essentially concern trolling.

I rescind that statement due to the mod edit :P

Meh see we got it while I was typing, that’s something at least.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    no i dont remember anything else, but yes as i said to anyone else holding a stone write down what exactly it does
    That'd work. Assuming people don't quote it word for word, it should qualify as 'okay' to do.