Page 48 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I’d also like this, it’s hard to push a vote with that looming over us tbh or at least people aggressively saying they aren’t going to play.

But I agree with dupti too, you all fluffing 40 odd pages of trash is making this game feel bloated as all fuck and the people with high ass post counts are just as bad as the people not posting.

I didn’t even see dupti claim and I have no intentions of reading something like 15 fucking pages to find one thing either.
    He claimed rocket also day 2 starting page 25 isn't fluff

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It's been a while since we had a bus driver mechanic in play. It's a very powerful tool but very much a double edged one as it can screw over benevolent night actions just as easily as malevolent ones.
    it is not a busdriver mechanic, busdriver swaps to people with each other, this was a redirector (so like it makes player A target player B instead of whoever he wanted to target)

Also, this excessive fluff comment is getting old. Yes, were there a few posts here and there of fluff? Absolutely. But it was mostly discussing possible mechanics and the game. Even on Day 1, it was mostly game posts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    no i dont remember anything else, but yes as i said to anyone else holding a stone write down what exactly it does
    I feel your pain. I still can't remember the final mind stone question I had.

I'm still not convinced there's excessive fluff and I'm almost inclined to believe there's a coordinated effort to discourage people from actually engaging because of what is essentially concern trolling.
    There’s literally no reason with no kills on the board and no real claims for there to be 50 pages of bullshit to read. We haven’t come close to a lynch in the two days, we’ve put out no pressure on anyone but dupti and the idiots who claim just because they can.

So yea, there is excessive fluff.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Also, this excessive fluff comment is getting old. Yes, were there a few posts here and there of fluff? Absolutely. But it was mostly discussing possible mechanics and the game. Even on Day 1, it was mostly game posts.
    a post consisting of 90% fluff and 10% mechanic talk is still fluff. it is a chore to read up on the game when there is so much useless stuff there. i dont mind fluff day 1 it is what it is, but when i have very limited time at the moment it becomes annoyinig when people still begin to talk about irrelevant stuff day 2

We literally have what? 4-5 pages talking about what mmos people play?

Like fuck off with that

I'm still of the opinion we will be better served looking to other targets and letting Mercy Modkill Logwyn. Reasons:

1)Knowing his alignment won't help us much I don't think. Even if he flips scum, he hasn't done enough to form any real connections. If he's Thanos and removed from the game, not knowing won't really hurt us that badly I don't think.
    2)If we lynch him, and he has a stone - it will go to one of only 10 players...which may be scum or Thanos anyway. If we let him get Modkilled however, that stone will be random'd to one of 16 people. Much better odds to keep it away from Thanos.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    I'm still of the opinion we will be better served looking to other targets and letting Mercy Modkill Logwyn. Reasons:

1)Knowing his alignment won't help us much I don't think. Even if he flips scum, he hasn't done enough to form any real connections. If he's Thanos and removed from the game, not knowing won't really hurt us that badly I don't think.
    2)If we lynch him, and he has a stone - it will go to one of only 10 players...which may be scum or Thanos anyway. If we let him get Modkilled however, that stone will be random'd to one of 16 people. Much better odds to keep it away from Thanos.
    Having him modkilled will also make up for the no-lynch on D1. Sure we don't know the information, but I'm pretty confident he is not Thanos. And it at this point, it doesn't matter the exact number of scum.

some of you mentioned other players have already claimed, does someone have a list of all claims?

I'm still of the opinion we will be better served looking to other targets and letting Mercy Modkill Logwyn.
    I mean that’s more up to mercy than us, but I don’t disagree with you. I also have empathy for Log though this was just a bad game for a new player to join in and looking back on it I get why they felt this was just a shot post board.

Not to mention as long as Thanos isn't the one to get it, he won't have a list of suspects.
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Lol if the fluff annoys you heavy skim like I dunno use your reading ability

some of you mentioned other players have already claimed, does someone have a list of all claims?
    Not me, I’ve seen a lot of people half claim or at least say they aren’t a certain character but I’ve been to annoyed to put the effort in this game. I will try a bit more going forward though.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I mean that’s more up to mercy than us, but I don’t disagree with you. I also have empathy for Log though this was just a bad game for a new player to join in and looking back on it I get why they felt this was just a shot post board.
    Nope. It's entirely up to us. If we lynch someone else, Mercy will Modkill Logwyn, but tell us nothing. If we Lynch Logwyn we get info.

- - - Updated - - -

which coincidentally also gives me the info that when we lynch someone normally, some amount of that info would not be told to us.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    Lol if the fluff annoys you heavy skim like I dunno use your reading ability
    *snorts her tea*

Satsu: Hawkeye
    Dupti: Rocket
    Clarinet: Black Panter
    Myself: I left out hints but did not claim directly due to hoping to catch scum in a character claim.

There are also a few other hints out there I have down about people, but nothing concrete.

7+ Year Old Account

knowing his alignment could potentially let us know of a faction OTHER then Avengers in the game here in thread. Personally I would like to know if the big bad is removed from game, but even a randomed role assignment would likely get some messaging if a new player got Thanos.

Nope. It's entirely up to us. If we lynch someone else, Mercy will Modkill Logwyn, but tell us nothing. If we Lynch Logwyn we get info.

- - - Updated - - -

which coincidentally also gives me the info that when we lynch someone normally, some amount of that info would not be told to us.

- - - Updated - - -

*snorts her tea*
    I would think the stones would not be told to us. I would think the alignment, at least, but maybe not the rolecard? We really need to lynch to find out. And not logwyn

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Satsu: Hawkeye
    Dupti: Rocket
    Clarinet: Black Panter
    Myself: I left out hints but did not claim directly due to hoping to catch scum in a character claim.

There are also a few other hints out there I have down about people, but nothing concrete.
    You forgot my claim.

You forgot my claim.
    You are in the "nothing concrete" pile :P

- - - Updated - - -

But fine. He claimed Bucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    knowing his alignment could potentially let us know of a faction OTHER then Avengers in the game here in thread. Personally I would like to know if the big bad is removed from game, but even a randomed role assignment would likely get some messaging if a new player got Thanos.
    That is true...but I don't know if it's worth narrowing down the pool of players a potential stone could go to...16 is much better odds than 10. Granted that is assuming Logwyn even has a stone, and Thanos would be on the lynch - which is not a given...but I don't know if that is worth the risk.