Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Thats how doctors work with some mods. Ive made games where if a doctor prevents a kill, the target is told they were attacked.
    Thank you for telling me that. I was unaware. Most of my knowledge comes from perusing the wiki and the games I've been around to watch.

just remember, batman says its ok if the scum won because they tried

Im still salty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Batman's a trash character who isn't allowed to grow or develop because his fan base are such zealots about the character any change to him is seen as betraying the character.
    Eh. A lot of characters kind of have the status quo is god thing going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have another question for dupti but for the life of me cant remember.

Maybe the post morning poo clarity with help me. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    It's more that 25% fluff and you're just a contrarian.
    How am I a contrarian?

The fluff is minimal and even in other games with more fluff it's greatly exaggerated as an excuse for certain posters to avoid doing anything early on in the game.

I have another question for dupti but for the life of me cant remember.

Maybe the post morning poo clarity with help me. :/
    well if you want an answer before i go to sleep you better go poo now

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    well if you want an answer before i go to sleep you better go poo now
    Are you planning on coming back before the end of Day?
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Are you planning on coming back before the end of Day?
    someone said there was around 25 hours till deadline so of course

10+ Year Old Account
    @dupti (Forget whether if a player is killed a stone is giving out randomly or the killer takes it - i will reread OP) But does a steal attempt baked in with a kill, seem logical?

someone said there was around 25 hours till deadline so of course
    that was earlier today. Deadline is 3pm EST tomorrow... although the clock on the first page appears to be broken now?
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

@dupti (Forget whether if a player is killed a stone is giving out randomly or the killer takes it - i will reread OP) But does a steal attempt baked in with a kill, seem logical?
    i actually commented on this earlier and asked the same question, let me just find it

Ah - now it's working. 19 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    that was earlier today. Deadline is 3pm EST tomorrow... although the clock on the first page appears to be broken now?
    okay but should still have enough time, im not planning on sleeping for what 20 hours

yeah the clock bugs out for some reason, if you keep refreshing the page it will eventually fix itself xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Also 24 hours from now i will be doing morning things with my family on xmas day and then going to work - so i wont be here after i go to sleep.

- as a warning. Its currently 11am.

@Crackleslap

this is a wifom question but there is just something bothering me.

does it make sense for scum to try to steal from the same person they try to kill?
    yes indeed that is what i was thinking

but i guarded last night, which means that either

a) at least two people tried to steal from me
    b) someone has an ability that bypasses my guard

the thing about a) is initially my thought was that it would be weird for two+ players to try to steal from me n1 unless it was coordinated, which would suggest scum but since someone also tried to kill me i dont think it makes sense if they also tried to steal from me, which means i am kind of slightly leaning more towards 2+ townies trying to steal from me n1 if this was what happened
    i guess if a) was what happened then i am leaning slightly more towards a townie having the stone at the moment which is fine

however if it is b) then idk

If a killer kills someone, they get their stones. It takes precedent over take actions.

my alignment says the avengers as well and then town in parentheses
    unvote

dupti is town

- - - Updated - - -

bwon could be too but now that the cat is out of the bag there is no way to confirm that, but right now I've got bigger fish to fry

I'd vote for Foxxie but we need to consolidate our votes right now so I'm going robo

vote robo

okay but should still have enough time, im not planning on sleeping for what 20 hours
    Just checking. Because your vote was one of the ones that didn't move D1, and if you aren't coming back - that's something we need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    unvote

dupti is town

- - - Updated - - -

bwon could be too but now that the cat is out of the bag there is no way to confirm that, but right now I've got bigger fish to fry

I'd vote for Foxxie but we need to consolidate our votes right now so I'm going robo

vote robo
    The cat was out of the bag before Dupti said that.

- - - Updated - - -

Not saying I disagree with unvote, but for clarification's sake.