And yet you've been voting on Dupti....? I repeat: your actions have made no sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

If Robo comes out with a half decent post and seems townlike, I am going to change my vote to Val. I am only on Robo to try and secure a lynch.

Val's comments are just weird.

"Why did you put oats into your pancake mix?"

"What kind of question is that? Are you some anti-oat-pancake activist! Away with you vile heathen!"

He's gotta be a jester....
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

If he is, we can deal with him during the next day phase.

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    He's gotta be a jester....
    he is really trying hard to get lynched

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    he is really trying hard to get lynched
    Or split the vote in a hope of another no lynch.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Except he moved onto the larger train

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    what a bastard move T_T for real tho we need to get a good train going robo seems to be a good one if he doesnt give anything does any1 else other then val have a train of interest?

I will repeat since it may get lost on the bottom of the last page: Val voted for Robo, so he moved his vote onto the larger train...

3+ Year Old Account
    I think my vote is still on Dupti?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I think my vote is still on Dupti?
    Unless Dupti is going to be outed by someone as scum, I don't think he will be taken out today.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Unless Dupti is going to be outed by someone as scum, I don't think he will be taken out today.
    Fine I'll out as cop and frame dupti
    *ahem*

Take a good look at ME because I'm going to be on the front of every newspaper in this country tomorrow!
    You're looking at the cop personified AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!
    I framed Leslie Bacon!
    I called the heroin hot line on Abby Hoffman!
    I bought the gun that Bremmer used to shoot Wallace!
    I had an affair with Juan Corona!
    I blew Richard Speck!
    And I'm so fucking beautiful I can't stand it myself!
    Now, everybody freeze! Who wants to be famous?
    Who wants to DIE for art?
    *shoots dupti*

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess another curios question I have is; why would someone (assuming this is what happened) with a doctor type stone save dupti whom was quite inactive 1st day? Idk.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    I guess another curios question I have is; why would someone (assuming this is what happened) with a doctor type stone save dupti whom was quite inactive 1st day? Idk.
    I was under the impression that whatever sort of protection Dupti had, it was his, not someone else's.

I was under the impression that whatever sort of protection Dupti had, it was his, not someone else's.
    This was my thought, as well. That there are some TPR type characters in addition to VTs, based on what Dupti said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ehh, but he said he only had the transport abiltiy and that was it and he used a guard action. With your theory that would mean we'd have TPR's no?

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Ehh, but he said he only had the transport abiltiy and that was it and he used a guard action. With your theory that would mean we'd have TPR's no?
    That was the understanding I got, yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    unvote
    vote: bloodfox

yeah i just dont like you

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Eh. A lot of characters kind of have the status quo is god thing going on.
    I don't disagree with that, but I'd say Batman's the worst by far for it and there are other heroes whose fans actively want more development like Spider-man or Superman.

Also, what are the votes sitting at currently anyone know?