Page 70 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    I wanna ask how he used the stone N2 and it got taken also N2 I mean can he still make the shot even if his power is taken same night?
    ... Did you not read my claim?

N1: guarded.
    N2: killed Satsu
    D3 morning: notified that I had lost the power stone

Reading isn't that hard guys

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    If tomorrow whomever got the power stone wishes to speak up, I will reconsider my stance. If Val is telling the truth.
    ... Why the hell would you want someone who took the stone to speak up?

You do realize that scum would just NK that person to take the stone, right?

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Say what? That is the most un-town statement you have ever made.
    FoS: Cereal
    Be that as it may, but I would not let shiny power go to waste. I like pressing buttons too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Say what? That is the most un-town statement you have ever made.
    FoS: Cereal
    it is rather scummy, but we know he's not thanos at least bc I had the mind stone and can confirm his questions were all right, cept the one he forgot obv.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    ... Why the hell would you want someone who took the stone to speak up?

You do realize that scum would just NK that person to take the stone, right?
    I said tomorrow. Just like how everyone has been discussing their stones after it has been stolen. I am aware no one in their right mind would confirm today.

Come on Val. Reading isn't hard :P

3+ Year Old Account
    Okay, but why should we ignore Clarinet though? Multiple others seem to think he is super sus.
    Damn it, I was just going to make a post why, but I got distracted by eating dinner. I think everyone playing the game could post a few times/vote

Actually, I think we should try and focus on him more, because he's acting even more sus arguing with people/and about the stones lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

I said tomorrow. Just like how everyone has been discussing their stones after it has been stolen. I am aware no one in their right mind would confirm today.

Come on Val. Reading isn't hard :P
    you mean tomorrow in game days for us idiots right

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    it is rather scummy, but we know he's not thanos at least bc I had the mind stone and can confirm his questions were all right, cept the one he forgot obv.
    Except we cannot confirm he gave the answer he got. He might be Thanos who random got that stone, burned the question about his powers to withhold that info from the town and CAN be stolen from. I don't THINK that is likely, since it would make it extremely hard for Thanos to accumulate all 6 stones...but if he is allied with the rest of the scum then it is only 1 of 2 potential win-cons
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    you mean tomorrow in game days for us idiots right
    Heh. Yes. I also should have clarified I meant if their stone had gotten stolen. If not, they should stay quiet.

- - - Updated - - -

Except we cannot confirm he gave the answer he got. He might be Thanos who random got that stone, burned the question about his powers to withhold that info from the town and CAN be stolen from. I don't THINK that is likely, since it would make it extremely hard for Thanos to accumulate all 6 stones...but if he is allied with the rest of the scum then it is only 1 of 2 potential win-cons
    Thank you for giving me that much credit that I would make a ballsy play like that. I kinda wish it was what happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    I am still mad at you that you don't remember the question either because it is eating at me and has been.

I believe Val is town and I am not a big fan of that push actually

Clarinet youre really confusing at the moment. Your push on foxxi feels a little omgusy to me.

Anyway Clarinet I am willing to at least entertain the idea that you might be town, but I think we need to stop talking about foxxi for a moment then. Do you have any other suspicions?

I think it's time to come clean, there are more groups, it's not just me and Corvus
    Woah wait what? Can you please give more information than that?

So youre claiming to be scum now?

with how many already? 6 votes on me, I can't hide any longer, I'm the gorgeous Proxima Midnight

but will town win after this? you'll have to wait and see
    you really dont do well under pressure

Uh, Clarinet, are you really sure you want to claim as a bad guy?

don't want to say I told you so.... but yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

I'm the gorgeous Proxima Midnight
    That character was one of Thanos' fodder lieutenants who were killed by the heroes.

i'll be a lil mad if you suicided as town but if you wanna be the bad guy then my vote is staying

wish there could be someone like listo to save our team
    ... So you're giving up?

I feel bad for your teammates.

Well, let's get this over with then.

Unvote

Vote Clarinet

Vote: Clarinet

Well, that's that then.

He gave him a chance to recant but it seems he's really intent on throwing the game