Page 78 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Not sure if @Virothe has weighed in or not today... if he has, it was so inconsequential that I forgot
    He only said he should be more consistent going forward now that xmas is wrapped up

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Xanjori, there is no influence. Foxxi will be strong-armed killed during night and I will get my revenge
    So now you are stating Foxxi is not scum and that Thanos has the power stone?

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    So claiming that scum, particularly Thanos, already has the power stone?
    Apparently. Though I am taking everything he says with a grain of salt.

I guess it makes sense to get rid of Clarinet so he can stop posting like this.

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    We have been working on the information we have been provided. Trying to figure out which scenario makes the most sense. We know if Thanos gets all 6 stones he wins. We do *not* know that means the town loses, or that scum wins.
    Yes we do know that. It has been stated. If Thanos gets all six stones, scum wins and town loses. I'm not sure why we were even laboring under the assumption of another theory, especially since we all read so well. /s

Anyway, if the town decides on Clarinet, I will be around to ensure we can get a lynch off. He and Val are currently at 3 each from my count.

- - - Updated - - -

I also want to say it makes me mildly suspicious of Foxxi knowing that she is huge proponent of reading everything and was one of the main people to push the Thanos as a third party idea, when it did not make sense from the beginning, based on the information mercy gave us during sign-ups.

Of course, she could have missed it like everyone else did, but still sus.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    Also consider my vote on oboe I just don’t know the vote count atm
    Can you just confirm your action on N1 with the Time Stone? I didn't see it but I absolutely could have missed it.

I really do not understand the scumreads on Val. Do people believe he is lying about having killed Satsu and if so, could you elaborate?

3+ Year Old Account
    Ok, I'm here now. What did I miss lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    I really do not understand the scumreads on Val. Do people believe he is lying about having killed Satsu and if so, could you elaborate?
    people think his reponses to some questions have been inconsistent and therefor must be scum and thanos

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Ok, I'm here now. What did I miss lol
    looks back and read

Heh. That's the second time Blood Fox has painted me as not contributing to the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    I am saying he is Thanos. He had the stone at the beginning and attempted to kill you on N1, but you said you had some type of ability that blocked a kill, or were protected by the doctor stone. However, Lora stated the doctor stone does not say anything about informing a player they were protected or a kill was attempted. Are you able to clear this up? Was the ability you spoke about an extra TPR type ability you had, in addition to having the Reality Stone?

Anyway, Val is Thanos. He killed you N1, but stated he guarded as to not seem suspicious since the kill failed anyway. He then killed Satsu on N2 to bus him and give himself town cred. Val was at the top of multiple suspicious lists on D2 when it was decided to lynch Robo. Satsu had also already used a fake claim, which would have made him seem even more suspicious once that was discovered (possibly by Clarinet being lynched as he was being pushed as suspicious too). Satsu may have also had stones that Thanos wanted so he killed him to ensure that he got them.

Scum wins when Thanos gets all six stones. To me, it makes sense to try and get stones by any means necessary. They have two win-cons. Either Thanos gets all six stones or they eliminate town.

Val also stated that two people flipped Black Order except only one has. It was just postulated that Logwyn could have also been Black Order. He said he misread and thought Robo flipped Black Order, but he had replied to a comment and said something like "Satsu's flip suggests Black Order and Thanos are aligned." I feel as if he would have said "Satsu and Robo's flip" if he genuinely thought Robo flipped scum.

He also stated that if Thanos gets the power stone that it becomes a strongman kill. If Val is not Thanos this could absolutely be true. But by stating this caveat, it would make it seem like Val could not have attempted to kill you on N1, if he were Thanos, as it should have been a strongman kill.

This, on top of suspicious play, in my eyes, are what makes me think he is Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Heh. That's the second time Blood Fox has painted me as not contributing to the thread.
    Should I link the post count again

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    I am saying he is Thanos. He had the stone at the beginning and attempted to kill you on N1, but you said you had some type of ability that blocked a kill, or were protected by the doctor stone. However, Lora stated the doctor stone does not say anything about informing a player they were protected or a kill was attempted. Are you able to clear this up? Was the ability you spoke about an extra TPR type ability you had, in addition to having the Reality Stone?

Anyway, Val is Thanos. He killed you N1, but stated he guarded as to not seem suspicious since the kill failed anyway. He then killed Satsu on N2 to bus him and give himself town cred. Val was at the top of multiple suspicious lists on D2 when it was decided to lynch Robo. Satsu had also already used a fake claim, which would have made him seem even more suspicious once that was discovered (possibly by Clarinet being lynched as he was being pushed as suspicious too). Satsu may have also had stones that Thanos wanted so he killed him to ensure that he got them.

Scum wins when Thanos gets all six stones. To me, it makes sense to try and get stones by any means necessary. They have two win-cons. Either Thanos gets all six stones or they eliminate town.

Val also stated that two people flipped Black Order except only one has. It was just postulated that Logwyn could have also been Black Order. He said he misread and thought Robo flipped Black Order, but he had replied to a comment and said something like "Satsu's flip suggests Black Order and Thanos are aligned." I feel as if he would have said "Satsu and Robo's flip" if he genuinely thought Robo flipped scum.

He also stated that if Thanos gets the power stone that it becomes a strongman kill. If Val is not Thanos this could absolutely be true. But by stating this caveat, it would make it seem like Val could not have attempted to kill you on N1, if he were Thanos, as it should have been a strongman kill.

This, on top of suspicious play, in my eyes, are what makes me think he is Thanos.
    couple things val did think robo flipped black order even tho he was thor probably didnt read and if val said the stone was a strongarm wouldn't that of killed through the protect d1? im not defending im just trying to clairfy this for myself as doesnt the strongarm go through protects?

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    couple things val did think robo flipped black order even tho he was thor probably didnt read and if val said the stone was a strongarm wouldn't that of killed through the protect d1? im not defending im just trying to clairfy this for myself as doesnt the strongarm go through protects?
    It would. I am saying he was lying about that caveat and only said it to make it seem like he could not be Thanos.

The other thought I had, as I was falling asleep, was that he could just be scum trying to keep Thanos safe.

Yes, some of this is conjecture, but it does fit together well, I think.

Though, I do feel like Charlie Kelly trying to figure out the big conspiracy with the mail.

- - - Updated - - -

Or Val is town and I am completely and utterly wrong. But my gut keeps saying something is off.

So my read on val earlier in day was actually slight town lean if any1 cares this being my first game i can't get a feeling how he has previously played but he is still very suspicious as of now being backed into a corner really brings the animal out. do i think we should let Clarinet live another day no, but i do see cereals points about it killing Thanos would be best but its a gamble since we have no clear evidence that val is Thanos

however i also slightly suspect cereal as possible Thanos due to wanting stones power(who doesn't) and his statement on if he had power stone day 1 he would of killed at random that's def not a town play. Did also burn the Thanos question with the mind stone and possibly could be hiding sumthing. i currently have you as a town as you contribute a lot and seem very town but idk fool me once right? dont let me down..

Foxxi i have as hard town she is way to helpful to not be in fact if shes not then damn the game

Bwon i think is also possibly scum i understand shes a newish player also however she did defend clarinet a bit and being sumwaht new wouldnt put her much under the radar

Dupti i have down as town lean he has been some what helpful and showing up now glad we didn't lynch him for being inactive

Grae i would hope is town but i have him as neutral also due to clarinet being all kill every1 else but save grae

bloodfox i cant get a read on your all over the place

Lora litterly the wildcard. id guess you were thanos but its so damn hard to confirm or deny it

i am still unsure with Virothe i have nothing on him

Marack, Xanjori, crackle, bagel i have as neutral and need to compile more info for them i may just need to reread sum stuff

anyways that's my reads they might be shit im learning but at least trying to give sumthin

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post

Bwon- normal bwon though that isn’t indicative of alignment. Never tried to lead a lynch but always goes with the flow. I wanna a little more spice.
    Oh...ok

Would you like some Jamaican Spice? I am Captain America Jamaica after all

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    however i also slightly suspect cereal as possible Thanos due to wanting stones power(who doesn't) and his statement on if he had power stone day 1 he would of killed at random that's def not a town play. Did also burn the Thanos question with the mind stone and possibly could be hiding sumthing. i currently have you as a town as you contribute a lot and seem very town but idk fool me once right? dont let me down..
    I might be wrong with my reads, but I am not Thanos/scum. I won't let you down there :P

- - - Updated - - -

Oh...ok

Would you like some Jamaican Spice? I am Captain America Jamaica after all
    You mean Ebony Maw or Cull Obsidian? :P

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    You mean Ebony Maw or Cull Obsidian? :P
    Lmao you're going to be soo disappointed when I don't flip scum

i dont think he will he did state hes can afford a mislynch earlier to val

I’m at lunch now - so checking in briefly. @CerealLord I double-checked. I remembered incorrectly. I thought the signup had said if Thanos got all 6 stones than he wins. It says the scum wins. (It is not unheard of for some people to have their own personal win-con)

I want to emphasize- Clarinet should be lynched today. I however do not want to be on his lynch train. I don’t know if he’s got a stone or not, but I am too much of a target, and I don’t want to take the chance of getting the stone if he does have one, and then hand it right back with my death. I’d rather let another townie have a chance at it.

I am suspicious as fuck of Grae. I am almost certain he’s buddies with Clarinet. He tried to defend Clarinet ‘hammering’ Robo, but ignored the rest of the interaction I had with him, then started D3 trying to subtly nudge at me saying I’d soft-defended satsu, attempted to rush Clarinet’s lynch along after he’d admitted he was scum, and the read list he provided was almost a cookie cutter of mine before Clarinet’s admission.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

I will shed a single, solitary tear if you flip town and I was wrong

I already explained the mix up with Clarinet as me being a little out of it due to sleep related issues. Namely insomnia. I was also pretty adamant about people committing to a lynch and a little concerned that if Robo showed up with a plausible defence, certain posters would back off much like they did with other established trains.

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    I am suspicious as fuck of Grae. I am almost certain he’s buddies with Clarinet. He tried to defend Clarinet ‘hammering’ Robo, but ignored the rest of the interaction I had with him, then started D3 trying to subtly nudge at me saying I’d soft-defended satsu, attempted to rush Clarinet’s lynch along after he’d admitted he was scum, and the read list he provided was almost a cookie cutter of mine before Clarinet’s admission.
    I, too, have Grae on my scum-lean list. Because of what you brought up (some of which I neglected to notice) and the fact he has been willing to jump on most lynches pretty easily.

Still bs. As I said in my notes on you: Bagel hammered Robo at 4 something in the morning. If Robo was going to defend himself he already would have. And my gripe is more that you chose to try and defend Clarinet for attempting to hammer - and ignored ALL of the interaction that followed.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"