Page 92 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I've only been hostile to one person too so -shrug-
    And I havent even been hostile this game

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    And I havent even been hostile this game
    Ya idk, just feels like a weird thing to be called out for? Like there's a ton of reasons to call me out for how I've played other than me going off on Grae tbh

Though I'm not sure I feel pressured?

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Blood Fox may have stated his action on dupti in a soft claim kind of way, i also dont understand why it was so hard to say "i healed dupti n1" when asked.
    because I shouldnt have to add 1 + 1 for you? I had a stone, used it that person didnt die, I wondered about two factions, said my trust was limited about that due to kills. Like you can put two and two together.

Why does anyone target someone n1 for a save?

- - - Updated - - -

also my post count is low because I didnt participate in the whole who is who in terms of characters day 1 evern though in one of my posts its vers obvious who i am. that and im not participaing in the ongoing drama. my current scum tells are bwon and val. im confused about grea. and I miss foxxi

Anything aside from you think Im hostile? And a FOS means shit. Back it up withj a vote and some reasoning
    I mean it depends how you view a FoS. A FoS at least gives us something to read back on if Bwon dies, shes making her feelings and suspicions known and any information is good information. While you may not feel overly pressured, it's at least something.

- - - Updated - - -

Well dupti claims he survived N1 because " i can survive 1 attack when i have a stone to guard" which would be the only TPR we've seen to date? BF is also claiming to have defended dupti N1 though. Not sure what to make of this.

Imo BFs claim is more believable than dupti's. But yeah I guess it requires @dupti getting in here and explaining from his end.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I mean it depends how you view a FoS. A FoS at least gives us something to read back on if Bwon dies, shes making her feelings and suspicions known and any information is good information. While you may not feel overly pressured, it's at least something.

- - - Updated - - -

Well dupti claims he survived N1 because " i can survive 1 attack when i have a stone to guard" which would be the only TPR we've seen to date? BF is also claiming to have defended dupti N1 though. Not sure what to make of this.

Imo BFs claim is more believable than dupti's. But yeah I guess it requires @dupti getting in here and explaining from his end.
    Right, but I think we're more so just confused as to the reasoning for the FoS honestly lol

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Right, but I think we're more so just confused as to the reasoning for the FoS honestly lol
    Aight sure I get that bit, I was just saying that in general FoS arent exactly a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Yeah, I'm actually quite surprised that people got this mad and starting berating/swearing often.
    We haven't been playing games consistently for over a year. I think people are rusty, need time to build up their thick skin again.

- - - Updated - - -

unvote

vote dupti

3+ Year Old Account
    Anything aside from you think Im hostile? And a FOS means shit. Back it up withj a vote and some reasoning
    Alright, fine. You've done nothing except argue with me and Grae, and you've [i] never [/b] done a 'read' on anyone (not that I know of). Feel free to hate me, I'm sure there's a ton of people I think do..... Whenever it's on here, on or WoW. I could care less tbh

So, Yeah.

A FoS is [i] at least [/b] showing that you have an opinion on something, and are just putting out that you think a certain player(s) might be scummy

But I'm going to keep my vote on Val because he killed Satsu, and that seemed to me like he was trying to keep a 'town' from getting a stone. Lora is pretty sus, but he always seems to be lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

I think Dupti is our best option for this day phase, personally.

Oh? I'm no longer the best option for a lynch today, you say?

3+ Year Old Account
    Where even is Dupti lol

- - - Updated - - -

Also fuck, I did those italics wrong

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote

In case he comes back

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Oh? I'm no longer the best option for a lynch today, you say?
    No. My push on you was because of wrong assumptions I was making and not reading certain things.

I apologize for making you fight back that hard.

- - - Updated - - -

However, if Dupti's flip is not what I'm expecting, this could pivot back :P

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    No. My push on you was because of wrong assumptions I was making and not reading certain things.

I apologize for making you fight back that hard.
    Imo never apologise for making someone fight back. Everything is evidence in this game, if Val does a good job of defending himself against an incorrect push, that's still good information for town.

I think the path of letting dupti get in and explain himself is the best. Other than I dislike Graehams defence of himself today, I think using a townie that commited suicide as your defence isn't exactly a great defence. What's more I believe Foxxi was likely killed due to how obviously pro-town she was and if she was killed last night due to her reads hitting the mark.

After that it's literally close your eyes and throw a rock, I dont think anyone can claim they've been actively pro-town this game.

3+ Year Old Account
    Ok, I just realized that my reply to Marack sounded a bit too salty, and even hostile. I mean no harm, but I can only take so much from getting called useless

Sorry about that!

- - - Updated - - -

It might also come across to some as 'scum defending herself from another scum' but it's not either. I don't think I've been very town-y this game either really

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    It might mean something if there was ANYTHING behind it, other then they dont like me and feel im hostile for pointing out theyve done fuck all.

It might mean something if there was ANYTHING behind it, other then they dont like me and feel im hostile for pointing out theyve done fuck all.
    We get it. You think Bwom has not done anything. She literally apologized for being hostile to you and you come back with a hostile answer. It's like beating a dead horse at this point. Just let it go and move on.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    We get it. You think Bwom has not done anything. She literally apologized for being hostile to you and you come back with a hostile answer. It's like beating a dead horse at this point. Just let it go and move on.
    Want me to get hostile? And I like beating a dead horse. Its fun and I cant get in trouble for it, unless they think im the one that killed it.

Want me to get hostile? And I like beating a dead horse. Its fun and I cant get in trouble for it, unless they think im the one that killed it.
    You light have a point of you weren’t an absolute ass to bwon multiple games in a row. The only reason you get away with it is because none of the veterans are willing to put up with your garbage so you gotta pick on the new people.

Uwu

- - - Updated - - -

Might *

3+ Year Old Account
    Ok, it's read list time

Bagel: Possibly town. Hasen't called anyone out lately, and has been rather calm with his posting
    Bloodfox: Leaning scum. Rather annoyed that people keep asking him the same question. Also thinks I would be a potentially interesting target
    CerealLord: Town, I think but if he's Scum, damn lol. Strikes me as an extreme leader type. Keeps notes but will change then whenever needed
    Clawsout: Unclear, but only because I haven't played with him before.
    Crackleslap: Strikes me as Town due to saying that Thanos must have at least three stones
    Dupti: Unclear as well. Claimed to be Rocket Racoon. Occasionally shows up then leaves
    Graeham: Town I guess? Put a ton of effort his his posts, but he did fight a little bit with Virothe and Marack
    Lora: No clue, but said f**k Clarinet, and that Val was scum lol
    Marack: Possible Scum that wants my head due to being very new, and trying my best to grap the game
    Val: Leaning Scum. Showed up suddenly after at least four(?) people voted on him, possibly to try and defend himself. Had a stone night 1
    Virothe: Frustrated Town. I don't know what happened a few pages back, but it looks like he had taken a small break due to the holidays, and we talked a bit too much when he came back
    Xanjori: Same as Virothe. Was inactive for a while due to Holidays. He did sort of apologise to me for calling me Hot Garbage (might've been directed at someone else?), so he's good in my books. Confused by Clarinet sacrficing himself, but so am I

(The formatting is going to look weird because I looked back a few pages and wrote things in Notepad, sorry lol)

I think thats a pretty good list actually, I agree with you on a few points as well as interesting to see your perspective.

I think we're all in a similar boat of few people have done enough to be truly classed as "town" right now.