Page 95 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    You are either going to die tonight or not. If you do not die, I would hazard a guess you are scum aligned.
    Fuck

Ok I'm going to warn you right now, if I die, the Scum will get the stone, and the Town will probably be heavily fucked. So don't be dissapointed. In fact, save this post for later when I DO die lmao

But hey, the Dead Weight will be gone, right? And I least I did something in the game (other than just sheep) I died!

/s
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not calling you a dead weight Bwon :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

We don't necessarily have to lynch Bwonsamdi to try to keep the stones out of scum hand's.

The wielder of the power stone could NK her tonight. If Thanos also NKs her then it's a 50/50 chance who gets it.

Now compare those numbers to lynching Bwonsamdi.

It takes 7 votes to lynch.

With a 18 player setup at the start, I'm expecting that there would be about 4 scum.

1 of them died, Satsu, so thereotically there are 3 scum left.

If all 3 scum pile onto a Bwonsamdi lynch, then... 3/7 = 43% chance that the stone goes to scum.

Honestly it doesn't really make much of a difference whether or not we lynch Bwonsamdi today or have the power stone wielder kill her tonight. It's a toss up whether or not scum will get it anyway. I say we don't waste the lynch on her.

- - - Updated - - -

(This is, ofcourse, assuming that the power stone wasn't already taken by Thanos)

Also maybe Bwonsamdi might be doc protected tonight.

We have to make a decision now. Town is in a bad spot either way. We have two options.

Option 1: Lynch Bwonsamdi and hope town gets stone.

This means there are 3/4 scum (depending on how much Bagel is trusted :P) and 9-10 townies currently. Two townies will die making it 3-4 scum versus 7-8 townies which are not good odds. This gives us a "worst case" chance at getting stone of either 42% chance of getting stone (if 4 scum on train) or a 58% chance (if 3 scum on train).

Option 2: Let Bwom get killed tonight, but push for a scum

We let Thanos get the stone which means he has 4+ (depending on how much Crackle is trusted). However, we can attempt to kill a scum. Worst case scenario it is the same as option 1 except with no chance of getting stone. Best case, yes Thanos gets a stone, putting him a 4 (supposedly), but we drop the amount of scum remaining to 2-3 instead of 3-4.

Both options suck. Town is in dire straits, but we must keep fighting.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    To add on to that. Up until that moment, you were doing well this game. I only expect you to get better so make sure you keep playing!
    Thanks you, you're on my good list for a reason

I think I already know the answer, but can you confirm that Graeham is telling the truth about what the Reality Stone does? That it in fact has two actions you can choose from?
    Um, can you quote what he said?

Here's what it does:

First one you target two players, and your first target's night action will go to the second target
    Second one, no one knows what you night actions will be (can a Cop check tho). I don't know what the other stones do.

Also,

Unvote

Vote Bwonsamdi

I've fucked myself over and it's too late now

Unvote yourself dammit you're only increasing the chances of scum getting a stone if you are actually lynched

3+ Year Old Account
    Unvote

See? Told you that I'm bad

- - - Updated - - -

How much do we trust Graeham, Virothe and Bloodfox?

I trust Graeham, don't trust Virothe, no real opinion on Blood but leaning scum there

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    We don't necessarily have to lynch Bwonsamdi to try to keep the stones out of scum hand's.

The wielder of the power stone could NK her tonight. If Thanos also NKs her then it's a 50/50 chance who gets it.
    So, my current thought process, unless someone can point something out that I missed, is that the scum does not have a factional kill. Since I believe you about your actions now, the missing kill could be explained.

The power stone is the only kill in the game.

Val guarded it N1 - No kill
    Val killed Satsu N2 - Satsu killed
    Val had it stolen
    Whomever stole used it N3 - Foxxi killed

I do not think a random townie would have killed Foxxi if they got the stone. Bwom would have been the person I guessed to do that, since she called Foxxi out multiple times directly. This makes me think scum has the stone. Which, if true, it could be a strongman kill depending who has it.

Please note: The above is an assumption. Instead of trying to make some convoluted idea of how we are missing kills, I went Occam's Razer and chose the simplest explanation.

In my head canon, if what I say is true, it makes me think that Dupti's claim was a way to make town think that there were more than one kill. He brought up doctor before anyone else did and the wifom regarding it. He said he has a TPR that protects him from "more than 1 kill" if he has a stone. He then pointed out that the wording of the ability makes it seem like multiple NKs/scum teams possible.

I can't say for sure that he is lying, but we haven't heard anything about townies having special abilities.

If we decide that we should not push for Bwom, I personally think Dupti is the best choice than a random shot in the dark at a lurker.

10+ Year Old Account
    this feel like groundhog day to anyone else? just me? lit.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

3+ Year Old Account
    Unvote

Vote Dupti

Hello future self, don't do that again -_-

But, I will defer to the rest of town. I have been wrong most of this game and do not want to influence things any more than I have. I just wanted my thoughts out there on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    okay so i believe clawsout was the other player that claimed to have tried to steal from me n1, but just to make sure @Clawsout can you confirm you claimed this?
    I did try but received nothing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    And I confirmed these actions as happening. I tried to steal from Clawsout n1 but got nothing. Doesn't however rule out a guard/literally thanos scenairo though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I trust Graeham, don't trust Virothe, no real opinion on Blood but leaning scum there
    why are we trusting Graeham?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Cereal there is no way that scum do not have a factional kill without the stone simply because then it would be up to RNG whether the stone went to townies or scum stealing could prolong the game for an eternity

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    okay but the fact that you tried would seem to suggest that you are most likely town unless we have multiple scum teams

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Cereal there is no way that scum do not have a factional kill without the stone simply because then it would be up to RNG whether the stone went to townies or scum stealing could prolong the game for an eternity
    Okay, that is absolutely a fair point. What do you think happened to the missing kills then? I am stumped on that.

- - - Updated - - -

So,

N1 - Factional kill on Dupti (claimed because of TPR ability) // Val guarded stone
    N2 - Factional kill missing (or on Lora) // Val killed Satsu
    N3 - Factional kill on Foxxi // Missing Power Stone kill or on Time Stone target

Could the doctors this game be that good? xD

- - - Updated - - -

I think part of hoping there was no factional kill was wishful thinking. Otherwise town is in for a world of hurt if scum gets that stone

not sure to be honest adn we still have absolutely no idea what the last two stones can do

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    why are we trusting Graeham?
    @Val the Moofia Boss