its basically thanos or bust is my guess

10+ Year Old Account
    well this is pretty shit

- - - Updated - - -

probably only possible for town to win if we lynch thanley

- - - Updated - - -

can't think bwon was trying to pull a fast one and clear Grae by saying she stole from him when she didn't bc she flipped town, so grae is basically absolved.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

That was a quick ass train. We’re we trying to hide something?

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    That was a quick ass train. We’re we trying to hide something?
    Once Bwonsamdi claimed she had a stone, she was a goner. Scum were going to NK her for her stone that night. The only question was whether to lynch her, or to hope that the power stone had not fallen into Thanos' hands and that the power stone wielder NKed Bwonsamdi AND hope that the power stone wielder wins the 50/50 dice roll.

Hey scum you wanna just uh get night killed again? That was very cute

I think the fact that Cereal was NKed indicates that he may have been perceived to have been a threat. Unfortunately Cereal pretty much went after nearly the entire playerbase so there isn't really anyway to narrow down who his killer might have been based off of who he was pushing.

10+ Year Old Account
    vote Blood fox

idk why, but I feel like you'd have been killed already if you weren't scum >_>

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Why would Blood Fox be NKed? He wasn't pushing anyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Why would Blood Fox be NKed? He wasn't pushing anyone.
    bc he's blood fox?

i have bloodfox as a town lean i doubt he would of voted on satsu d1 if they were on a team but who knows d1 votes mean shit anyways

- - - Updated - - -

Scum - lora who has been super oppertunistic and jumps at every lynch from the shadows she put clairnet at L-1 and the day just started seems power hungry for stones in most of her posts. Professional Lurker

Scum - Xanjori wanted to push clairinet early game originally but never cast a vote til d4 on dupti.

Possible Scum - Marack didnt vote satsu d1 but did jump on clarinet possibly teammates with satsu (i know d1 votes kinda mean shit but idk i just get this feeling he took the stone from Val)

Possible scum - bagel you jump randomly all over you silly lost woof

Town - Val why bother sharing the powerstone kill or stone info with us if your scum granted if your lying and still have the stone i will be flipping this pretty fast

Town Lean - Bloodfox idk i just highly doubt he would off his teammate satsu from d1 votes (yet again d1 kinda means shit so -shrug-)

pretty much any1 else i just dont have much of an opinion on and are neutral

heres the full list could be right could be wrong

Not good. I was going to say we had some breathing room after eliminating Dupti, since he presumably would have sided with scum if possible and made it even easier for town to lose as a result. Yet with two deaths and no solid leads, we really just need to get lucky today and lynch Thanos.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    i have bloodfox as a town lean i doubt he would of voted on satsu d1 if they were on a team but who knows d1 votes mean shit anyways

- - - Updated - - -

Scum - lora who has been super oppertunistic and jumps at every lynch from the shadows she put clairnet at L-1 and the day just started seems power hungry for stones in most of her posts. Professional Lurker

Scum - Xanjori wanted to push clairinet early game originally but never cast a vote til d4 on dupti.

Possible Scum - Marack didnt vote satsu d1 but did jump on clarinet possibly teammates with satsu (i know d1 votes kinda mean shit but idk i just get this feeling he took the stone from Val)

Possible scum - bagel you jump randomly all over you silly lost woof

Town - Val why bother sharing the powerstone kill or stone info with us if your scum granted if your lying and still have the stone i will be flipping this pretty fast

Town Lean - Bloodfox idk i just highly doubt he would off his teammate satsu from d1 votes (yet again d1 kinda means shit so -shrug-)

pretty much any1 else i just dont have much of an opinion on and are neutral

heres the full list could be right could be wrong
    you "Full list" is missing people

And I was going to vote clarinet d2 no matter what heppened based on several things. I wasnt wishy washy on and off the train. They felt scummy to me.

- - - Updated - - -

I also feel like following the Foxxi and Cereal trains of thought

Vote: Graeham

FoS:Claws for leaving Grae, Virothe, Crackle off his "Full" read list

Vote: Marack

Clawsout said in the post you quoted that everybody not on his list is neutral in his eyes.

- - - Updated - - -

Furthermore, pushing on me makes no sense when I've been proven to not be Thanos thanks to Bwon's contribution. Though the wording of your post makes it seem like you're just dishing out generic statements to make it seem like you're paying attention when you're clearly not. Cereal and I had a significant back and forth discussion and he stated that he thought I was very unlikely to be Thanos. Who, I note, is exactly who we need to find and lynch today.

- - - Updated - - -

In fact, I'd be very surprised if Marack didn't kill Foxxi and Cereal. I reckon mentioning them is a slip of some sort.

Bwonsamdi admitted to stealing the Reality Stone from Graeham. If we are trying to lynch Thanos, it's not going to be Graeham.

- - - Updated - - -

To repost:

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    okay so:

soul stone: ?
    space stone: ?
    power stone: Val > ?
    time stone: BF > lora > ?
    reality stone: dupti > graeham > ?
    mind stone: cereal > bagel > crackle > ?

is this correct then?
    People are alive and were confirmed by another person to have been stolen from, and are therefore NOT Thanos:
    • Graeham
    • Bageloaf
    • Blood Fox

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    In fact, I'd be very surprised if Marack didn't kill Foxxi and Cereal. I reckon mentioning them is a slip of some sort.
    Not a slip. Both pushed you... Both ended up dead. Coincidence. You may not be Thanos, but I see you as scum.

Crackle, Lora, and I have claimed to have been stolen from, but no one else has stepped forward and has claimed that they stole from us.

- - - Updated - - -

So, the Thanos suspect list is:

1. Clawsout
    2. Crackleslap
    3. Lora
    4. Marack
    5. Val
    6. Virothe
    7. Xanjori

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    People are alive and were confirmed by another person to have been stolen from, and are therefore NOT Thanos:
    • Graeham
    • Bageloaf
    • Blood Fox
    You have to take this with a grain of salt. This cannot be thanos does not mean these people are not scum. As much as we want/need thanos gone, we can just sleep on the fact that we have several scum out there and we've freely been giving them info with who does or doesnt have which stone, with very little information gained from those interactions as town.

I think we should be wary of blindly accepting any new claims today that X stole from Y, therefore Y is not Thanos. We are at LyLo and if we mislynch, there is a high chance that there will not be a tomorrow in which we can lynch liars. Scum will probably be opportunistic and try to claim that they stole from their godfather Thanos to try to throw off suspicion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    This cannot be thanos does not mean these people are not scum.
    That is true, BUT! We are the point where trying to pinpoint Thanos is crucial to having any hope of winning the game. We MUST remove scum's second NK, or else we will be outnumbered by tomorrow and we will lose (barring the doc getting lucky and protecting one of the two NK targets). It is very likely that the scum team has the power stone, and that Thanos now has it. This info helps us give us a better chance at lynching him.

- - - Updated - - -

1/7 = 14% chance of lynching Thanos. Better odds than the prior 10%. Still need to improve those odds.

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post

Because voting early and allowing mislynches isnt actually a smart way to play it? You can apply a lot of pressure without voting.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Because voting early and allowing mislynches isnt actually a smart way to play it? You can apply a lot of pressure without voting.
    My my! Please tell me good sir, how do you put "pressure" on somebody without voting on them? People only give up information when it is beneficial to them - in most cases when they are at the risk of being lynched.