Night Fae versus Kyrian

So title says it all.

I’ve been kyrian since I hit 60 and yesterday morning I said F it and went Night Fae. Last night I did more single target ane cleave damage than I’ve ever done with Kyrian.

I am hoping they don’t night fae because I would hate to swap back.

Are all you guys/gals in here Kyrian or Night Fae?

If i understood it right. Kyrian will be better with better gear due to stat scaling.

My hunte is night fae cause i didn't like the kyrian theme. Don't like the night fae one either, but its the least of evils sorta deal

Quote Originally Posted by thesimpsonsman View Post
    So title says it all.

I’ve been kyrian since I hit 60 and yesterday morning I said F it and went Night Fae. Last night I did more single target ane cleave damage than I’ve ever done with Kyrian.

I am hoping they don’t night fae because I would hate to swap back.

Are all you guys/gals in here Kyrian or Night Fae?

Was Kyrian, am Night Fae now.
    Will switch back once the gap is close or when I have a high enough item level.

Renown is capped pretty fast again and everything else doesn't really matter.

necrolord is my place but honestly, i'm just going to finish the story for the necrolords first and then switch to either nf or kyrian just because it feels incredibly bad to know that i could be doing so much more dps.

I'm Venthyr because I like Kill Shot procs and the aesthetics.

15+ Year Old Account
    From everything I've read on hunter covenants NF with Niya has been the recommended for all 3 specs for any type of setting outside of taking Dreamweaver instead for what is essentially a rogue's cheat death or priest's guardian spirit auto cast type of ability. Honestly I don't like the NF but I'm probably going to go NF on my hunter for that very reason that all 3 specs and all scenarios suggest it.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    From everything I've read on hunter covenants NF with Niya has been the recommended for all 3 specs for any type of setting outside of taking Dreamweaver instead for what is essentially a rogue's cheat death or priest's guardian spirit auto cast type of ability. Honestly I don't like the NF but I'm probably going to go NF on my hunter for that very reason that all 3 specs and all scenarios suggest it.
    Well if it's just for that, then you could forego your first Potency as Kyrian and take the buffed Phial. We're getting one more this reset too.

I'm currently Kyrian and although maybe I could get more out of the Night Fae, Resonating Arrow is a way stronger button and more versatile, that has adequate scaling and better favors the current lack of haste.

im sticking with kyrian as BM for the moment. I feel while NF is superior now kyrian should scale later in the xpac, i dont gotta be number one on the meters, i just need to keep my competition on their toes, cleared 10/10 tonight most fights im still clipping the heels of our NF MM hunter, we have been pretty much equal the whole xpac so far, he has a few ilvls on me and im keeping up. I honestly dont think the difference is as big as people are making out, although i would like to try out NF i dont wanna lose my progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Azaile- View Post
    im sticking with kyrian as BM for the moment. I feel while NF is superior now kyrian should scale later in the xpac, i dont gotta be number one on the meters, i just need to keep my competition on their toes, cleared 10/10 tonight most fights im still clipping the heels of our NF MM hunter, we have been pretty much equal the whole xpac so far, he has a few ilvls on me and im keeping up. I honestly dont think the difference is as big as people are making out, although i would like to try out NF i dont wanna lose my progress.
    If you are able to hold with nf mm hunt as bm, there really big skill gap between you and he isnt really good player tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Aureli View Post
    If you are able to hold with nf mm hunt as bm, there really big skill gap between you and he isnt really good player tbh
    I actually wanna change my stance here, ive noticed the gap in our DPS has grown massively since posting that. weve both grown about 20 ilvls and the gap has just put us in different leagues.

I actually wanna change my stance here, ive noticed the gap in our DPS has grown massively since posting that. weve both grown about 20 ilvls and the gap has just put us in different leagues.
    I wish the MM hunters on my roster would follow suit, I have no desire to cease NF BM until it's painfully obvious my dps doesn't cut it.

Quote Originally Posted by DazManianDevil View Post
    I wish the MM hunters on my roster would follow suit, I have no desire to cease NF BM until it's painfully obvious my dps doesn't cut it.
    I dunno man, last week i was top or top 3 dps in my raid, this week i had to scroll my details! panel not once but twice to find my name almost every fight. maybe i just had an off night, i dunno, i hate MM though anything with a cast time really so im working on an alt to get me through.

10+ Year Old Account
    destroy all predictions and join us... the undying army welcomes all...
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

I dunno man, last week i was top or top 3 dps in my raid, this week i had to scroll my details! panel not once but twice to find my name almost every fight. maybe i just had an off night, i dunno, i hate MM though anything with a cast time really so im working on an alt to get me through.
    DM me your logs if you ever want a second opinion, I've been playing fairly clean this tier.
    I know no one cares about Heroic logs, but I've been able to keep up with and beat the 2 MM I raid with.

If you want to ba prepared for the switch back, i think you can in advance prepare the quest for going back Kyrian, basicaly you do all the steps but the last and let it sit there. If Kyrian is indeed buff, you only have to do the minimum to switch back

the worst thing is that kyrian is bis for pvp, night fae for pve, but if u can do any good damage in M+ with Kyrian, nightfae on areans is trash