Overwatch 2 -- After or On Oct 2021

Wow. That's a pretty long time.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Is this the longest time it's taken blizzard to make an overpriced expansion yet?

Admittedly I haven't looked into Amazon's workings, but I've worked in a gaming store that sells stuff through their site and in case of unknown release dates they just put some random date in far enough future that it should be out by then, and go back to edit when the actual release date gets published. I'm not terribly convinced.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can afford it np but why should I pay for it when they (kudos) add all the new maps etc to OW?
    I dont care shit about some kiddie lore video etc.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.