10+ Year Old Account

Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes - December 22, 2020

Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes - December 22, 2020
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Achievments
    • Resolved an issue where some players that interacted with Anima Crystal Shards in Bastion were not receiving credit towards Shard Labor.

Auction House
    • Fixed an issue where Favorited items would disappear after a sudden disconnect.

Classes
    • Death Knight
      • Frost
        • Heartstop Aura (PvP Talent) will no longer affect the cooldown of Gladiator's Medallion.
    • Mage
      • Fixed an issue with Flow of Time (Conduit) not reducing the Shimmer (Talent) cooldown by the appropriate amount at higher item levels.

Covenants
    • Night Fae
      • The enemies required for “Minions of Mueh’zala” now respawn faster.

Creatures and NPCs
    • Larion Treats can no longer be used in instances, nor can the larions aid you in instances.
    • Corrupted Cloudfeathers can no longer be skinned.

Dungeons and Raids
    • Castle Nathria
      • Fixed an issue where players couldn’t summon party members with a Warlock portal inside Castle Nathria on Mythic difficulty.
      • Artificer Xy’mox
        • Resolved an issue where abilities would change their sequence if Artificer Xy’mox changes phases before casting Dimensional Tear.
        • Glyph of Destruction now applies to targets that are not in line of sight.
      • Lady Inerva Darkvein
        • Warrior's Spell Reflect will no longer negate the Expose Desires ability.
      • Council of Blood
        • Fixed an issue preventing Dancing Fever from being reapplied properly on Mythic difficulty.
      • Sire Denathrius
        • Fixed an issue where Dusk Elegy was not correctly reducing incoming healing.
    • De Other Side
      • Increased the time to complete the dungeon by 2 minutes on Mythic Keystone difficulty.
    • The Necrotic Wake
      • The damage against enemies with Flesh Crafter’s Throw Cleaver no longer increases with stacks of Bolster from the Bolstering Affix on Mythic Keystone difficulty.
    • Sanguine Depths
      • Executor Tarvold
        • Castigate now inflicts damage every 1 second (was 0.75 seconds).

Items and Rewards
    • Fixed an issue with Sephuz's Proclamation (Legendary Effect) granting its buff regardless of whether the crowd controlling ability was successful or not.

Player Vs Player
    • Vanndar Stormpike peered across the Alterac Valley battleground and saw that his adversary's health was 20% higher than his own. Not to be outdone, Vanndar has put in the work and increased his own health by 20%.

Torghast
    • Anima Powers
      • Multiple Elethium anima powers will no longer appear in the same Anima Cell. In addition, their elemental damage and healing penalties have been reduced to -25% (was -75%).

WoW Classic
    • Rogue's Bonescythe 8-Set bonus effect is now always consumed when Hemorrhage is used.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still no Legion soloing fix...

Quote Originally Posted by olioster View Post
    You might as well give that one up, they don't care.

gotta grab some friends and go along

Vanndar Stormpike peered across the Alterac Valley battleground and saw that his adversary's health was 20% higher than his own. Not to be outdone, Vanndar has put in the work and increased his own health by 20%.

This is really strange, it takes 2 seconds to check their health, lol.

No prot pala nerfs in pvp... It is annoying af to wait to get nerfed but on the other hand... Poor rogues and warriors in arenas "OP" they do nothing but run from Justice!

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    No prot pala nerfs in pvp... It is annoying af to wait to get nerfed but on the other hand... Poor rogues and warriors in arenas "OP" they do nothing but run from Justice!
    Yeahh...we shouldnt see nerfs on things that have zero presence in the top 500. Meanwhile ww,rogue, and war make up 80% of the top 500 with 3 specs. Learn to target the prot, they are not viable if you know their abilities(40% more dmg taken then ret in a stun).

Quote Originally Posted by Codyab92 View Post
    Yeahh...we shouldnt see nerfs on things that have zero presence in the top 500. Meanwhile ww,rogue, and war make up 80% of the top 500 with 3 specs. Learn to target the prot, they are not viable if you know their abilities(40% more dmg taken then ret in a stun).
    I mean I am a prot paladin.. my dmg is insane

Why are corrupted cloudfeathers no longer skinnable? Can somebody enlighten me what was the reason for this?

3+ Year Old Account
    De Other Side
    -Increased the time to complete the dungeon by 2 minutes on Mythic Keystone difficulty.
    Well, thank Bwonsamdi! Mueh'zala was already hard af to beat

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    Why are corrupted cloudfeathers no longer skinnable? Can somebody enlighten me what was the reason for this?
    Probably heavily botted by skinning bots. They did it to a few other skinnables in Bastion, like the infinitely respawning flying critters and the ones where you go to the phalanx training.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

15+ Year Old Account
    Vanndar has been working out!

I mean I am a prot paladin.. my dmg is insane
    You're not touching any real dps classes dmg.
    A 200ilvl prot can MAX hit a 9k shield with full buffs and 5stack legendary. Thats only 20% of his own health on a 2min cd. Spam hammer? Woo 1-3k.

Meanwhile disc dots hit as hard as hammer and a restoration shaman lava hits for 6k often unbuffed. You're just low rating and enemy damage is low.

Quote Originally Posted by Codyab92 View Post
    You're not touching any real dps classes dmg.
    A 200ilvl prot can MAX hit a 9k shield with full buffs and 5stack legendary. Thats only 20% of his own health on a 2min cd. Spam hammer? Woo 1-3k.

Meanwhile disc dots hit as hard as hammer and a restoration shaman lava hits for 6k often unbuffed. You're just low rating and enemy damage is low.
    I am not ofc but I just go around and 3vs1 people if there is no healer. Against double dps comp in arenas those - boys go down.

Damn you Blizz changing Vanndars Health.. You always give us Horde advantages in PvP why you make this change for??

Quote Originally Posted by Phreeze View Post
    gotta grab some friends and go along
    Checked the auction house but there is no one for sale atm .
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

I am not ofc but I just go around and 3vs1 people if there is no healer. Against double dps comp in arenas those - boys go down.
    Prot is just a tankier ret paladin, you're just at low rating or fighting undergeared/stupid people, prot is a non issue, if anything their burst was better in BFA

I've seen many people talking about legion soloing and i dont understand the issue. I did a few legion raids on my feral (EN for the shoulder xmog, and NH for the mount, doggies in Antorus for mount) and was able to solo np. EN was super easy and much faster than BFA. NHfelt about the same (in terms of speed) but in BFA i couldn't get illidan at the end and now i can, killed the dogs (barely) but i never tried in BFA so i can't compare.

So what is the issue that people are having? i feel like i hit the old raid bosses like a truck and receive an appropriate amount of damage it doesn't seem broken to me.

Quote Originally Posted by theLavs View Post
    I've seen many people talking about legion soloing and i dont understand the issue. I did a few legion raids on my feral (EN for the shoulder xmog, and NH for the mount, doggies in Antorus for mount) and was able to solo np. EN was super easy and much faster than BFA. NHfelt about the same (in terms of speed) but in BFA i couldn't get illidan at the end and now i can, killed the dogs (barely) but i never tried in BFA so i can't compare.

So what is the issue that people are having? i feel like i hit the old raid bosses like a truck and receive an appropriate amount of damage it doesn't seem broken to me.
    Okay. Now go solo mythic Tomb or Antorus and report back. And the entire point is that soloing any Legion content should now be effortless, not "about the same" or leaving you "barely" able to down a boss from content two expansions old. Blizzard implemented a system to let players deal massively increased damage in old content when they significantly outlevel it (it was +11 levels before the squish), which is still in the game and which Legion was due to roll into with Shadowlands. We should be walking in and destroying Legion raid bosses in seconds, just like we could walk in an destroy WoD raid bosses in seconds during BfA. Instead it's still a massive struggle and often outright impossible, especially for people not playing an easy mode hybrid class with infinite self-healing. It is broken, and Blizzard refuse to even acknowledge the problem, much less fix it.

Let's the honest ....the expac is pretty much trash.....