Page 1 of 2
LastLast

World of Warcraft Holiday Sale - 50% Off on Select Pets, Mounts, and Toys

World of Warcraft Holiday Sale - 50% Off on Select Pets, Mounts, and Toys
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Whether you’re shopping for a holiday gift for yourself or your friends, WoW’s got your back!

Save Up to 65% on Pawsome Pals

This time-limited* Woof Pack bundle contains Azeroth’s most loyal and cunning companions—two mounts and two pets—at a discount worth howling about! Chase after your dreams saddled up on the Vulpine Familiar or Shu-Zen, the Divine Sentinel. Bring joy to friends and passersby with the wily Shadow and the supportive Alterac Brew Pup. If you already own one or more items from the Woof Pack, its price will automatically adjust.

What’s Inside

Two Clever Companions
    Unleash these two ruff and tumble companions into your collection. Alterac Brew Pup and Shadow will heel by your side during your travels and tug at your heartstrings with their playful antics!

Two Thrill-Seeking Mounts
    With a nose for adventure, the Vulpine Familiar and Shu-Zen, the Divine Sentinel will sniff out every hidden nook and cranny in Azeroth and beyond.

33% off Shadowlands-Level Character Boost

There comes a time in every hero’s quest when they need a helping hand to get them over the hump and right back into the action. With the Shadowlands-Level Character Boost**, you can instantly grant one character a one-time boost to level 50, so they’re ready to begin their journey into the newest chapter of the World of Warcraft story. Bring your hero up to speed and get ready for your next thrilling adventure!

50% Off on Select Pets, Mounts, and Toys

Select World of Warcraft mounts, pets, and toys*** are now on sale for 50% off through January 4, 2020. You can adopt or gift a pet, mount, or toy in the in-game shop or in the Blizzard Shop today!

Mounts

Squeakers, the Trickster | WoW 15th Anniversary Alabaster Mounts | Sylverian Dreamer | Vulpine Familiar | Imperial Quilen | Celestial Steed | Heart of the Aspects | Winged Guardian | Enchanted Fey Dragon | Iron Skyreaver | Luminous Starseeker | Mystic Runesaber | Shu-zen, the Divine Sentinel | Hogrus, Swine of Good Fortune | The Dreadwake | Warforged Nightmare

Pets

Dottie | Lucky Quilen Cub | Pandaren Monk | Lil’ K.T. | Lil’ Ragnaros | Soul of the Aspects | Cinder Kitten | Blossoming Ancient | Alterac Brew Pup | Argi | Brightpaw | Twilight | Mischief | Shadow | Cap’n Crackers | Whomper

Toys

Lion’s Pride and Horde’s Might Fireworks | Transmorpher Beacon

50% off Digital Deluxe Bundles

The Digital Deluxe items will enhance your adventures with epic in-game items and special goodies for your favorite Blizzard games.

Battle for Azeroth Digital Deluxe Items | Legion Digital Deluxe Items | Warlords of Draenor Digital Deluxe Items

Learn more about these pets, mounts, and toys in the Blizzard Shop or in-game shop.

*Offer valid through January 4, 2020.
    **Character Boost not available in World of Warcraft® Classic.
    ***Pets, mounts, and toys not available in World of Warcraft® Classic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do people still buy boosts? Sucks that they didn't include a discount on services like race/realm changes etc.

Meh, I would really prefer discounts on character services.

*Flips out camping chair* Oh this should be a good one. I got 10000 gold on that someone will say something like "Why not a discount on Sub fee?!"

Why not a discount on Sub fee?!

7+ Year Old Account
    Dammit Fawlty beat me to it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Do people still buy boosts? Sucks that they didn't include a discount on services like race/realm changes etc.
    I'd buy a bunch of boosts if they were $25, I hate leveling.

Edit - nvm, didn't realize they're only boosted to 50 so I'm not interested.

You'd think Blizzard would wait until the $600 stimulus checks go out in January,
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

No character transfer??? Cmon Blizzard...

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post

You'd think Blizzard would wait until the $600 stimulus checks go out in January,
    It looks like we're actually getting them next week, so not at all bad timing.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFawlty View Post
    Why not a discount on Sub fee?!
    We'll be getting a more expensive sub fee, really really soon. Mark my words.

eh - now if only they sold classic boosts as christmas special :P i would buy like 5-6 instantly - but cba to level alt there

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AmittaiD View Post
    It looks like we're actually getting them next week, so not at all bad timing.
    I was going to get a Switch and a few games with it since PS5's are impossible to get, but I suppose I can work getting that mouse mount into the budget too.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

A discounted boost is equivalent to like 2 Nathria normal boost runs atm, which take about 3 hours together (no idea if straight up Denathrius boosting is more efficient, also haven't bothered boosting heroic yet). Yes, I'd much rather boost for a couple hours and then buy a character boost for gold instead of ever leveling again.

If this were a lvl 60 boost already I'd immediately buy like 5 of them, but sadly 50 is fucking useless since you'd still have to go through the agonizing torment that is 6+ hours of Shadowlands leveling.

Fuck, even if I weren't boosting, I'd much rather spend 2 hours working irl and buy a boost instead of wasting 5 times as much time on leveling.

Why is Warcraft 3 reforge not on sale

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post

That would be late for Christmas though.

Quote Originally Posted by PingPong View Post
    Why is Warcraft 3 reforge not on sale
    I don't know how Blizzard hasn't refunded everyone, reverted back to the old Warcraft 3, and then gave everyone $50 Blizzard balance for that atrocity.

Not so that interesting.. I really would love to buy the druid mage tower appearance as I didn't play legion, please.

7+ Year Old Account
    they did literally ended like 3 weeks ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Mortazz View Post
    Not so that interesting.. I really would love to buy the druid mage tower appearance as I didn't play legion, please.
    Guys, it was buggy at launch and didn't have some of the features people expected. It's not a big deal. Just think of it as an HD re-master.

I did my thing and downvoted another pet/mount video.
    Put here 'It ain't much but it's honest work' meme pic.