Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    12/29 is so barely "this year" it makes me wonder if there's some fiscal reason or whatever so they can claim it was a "2021 show" >_>

But hey, I'm not complaining. This trailer isn't much, but it's looking pretty dope so far.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Did not expect a trailer, or anything this year..
    its actually looking awesome, i like those actors, And Boba is looking dope with the armor

i hope we can see Djin as a cameo to help him with some sort

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    its actually looking awesome, i like those actors, And Boba is looking dope with the armor

i hope we can see Djin as a cameo to help him with some sort
    Maybe djin is tied to the war effort now to take back the planet Mandalore n doesn't have time to do side-quests like before, now he is duty-bound to fulfill his oath to bo-katan (I still don't know who is occupying the planet now that the empire is gone, empire remnants? empire sympathizers not actual empirials? Some anti-Mandalorian neighbor not wanting return of Mandalorian expansionism?? dunno who is the big bad of season 3...

I'm excited for this. Trailer didn't show a lot, but I like the vibes it's giving. I'm really curious if we get to see other characters from Tatooine that were in the Mandalorian.

The scene where they show the Twilek dancers made me think he might strike a deal with them (I don't know if that Dancer school is still canon? Was it in a book?) and turn them from a slave-school into some kind of secret army/spy organization. I mean, they are everywhere, if he can get actual support from them, he'd have a spy network in no time and not only on Tatooine

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    12/29 is so barely "this year" it makes me wonder if there's some fiscal reason or whatever so they can claim it was a "2021 show" >_>
    It's being released on December 29th because Hawkeye's final episode will air on December 22.

7+ Year Old Account
    Maybe djin is tied to the war effort now to take back the planet Mandalore n doesn't have time to do side-quests like before, now he is duty-bound to fulfill his oath to bo-katan (I still don't know who is occupying the planet now that the empire is gone, empire remnants? empire sympathizers not actual empirials? Some anti-Mandalorian neighbor not wanting return of Mandalorian expansionism?? dunno who is the big bad of season 3...
    in the final of the season 2 it does not seem like he care about that, neither that it is his focus, so a small cameo here isn't absurd knowing Boba helped him

5+ Year Old Account
    Special Look | Under the Helmet: The Legacy of Boba Fett | Disney+

Star Wars
    Nov 12, 2021

You know his name. Revisit his story. Under the Helmet: The Legacy of Boba Fett, an Original Documentary Special, now streaming on Disney+.Special

5+ Year Old Account
    some new scenes

Only a month left now..

Reign | The Book of Boba Fett | Disney+
    Star Wars
    Nov 27, 2021
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crABxPcIzCU

- - - Updated - - -

more

Message | The Book of Boba Fett | Disney+
    Star Wars
    Nov 29, 2021
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCAlNWNbN5c

seems they canceled rangers of the new republic, just as well...enough shows on Filoni's plate... Mandalorian, Ahsoka, Bad Batch, Boba Fett, Andor, Kenobi, might as well cancel the rest, acolyte of whatever, never heard any news of it besides its logo..

oh yeah, Lando...lol..just checked the pic of all the announcements..

- - - Updated - - -

New poster

Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2021-12-19 at 08:35 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Boba n Fennec are looking down below through a grid (that english word??) like when Jabba n co were watching Luke fighting the rancor...I wonder we'll see the rancor from the Bad Batch all grown up, or something else

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Muchi
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2021-12-13 at 03:27 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    since they confirmed bad batch season two a while back n it will come out after book of boba fett, we won't know whether Omega is alive to join this show maybe, maybe they make a season 2 of boba, it seems there's so much story to tell n just 1 season of boba is not enough to do gangster story both n his connection to the clones n his twin sister..maybe Omega shows up at end of season 1?

But, she is prob far too idealistic n decent to want to join his criminal adventures..still unconfirmed whether she has any force powers..and she probably doesn't like fennec anyways due to fennec constantly trying to kidnap omega..

While I like the mando show, grogu n djarin should no longer be part of boba's story, I mean they aren't even clones..grogu apparently resided in the jedi temple before the clone wars..there is rumors they will incl. grogu in the boba show, god I hope not, while he is cute little rascal, seems more like a market move to sell more grogu merchandise than any good reason to include him..Lucasfilm shouldn't try to be like marvel to have all the characters hang out with each other..

But if she does appear maybe it'll be in boba season 2, otherwise season 1 reveals whether she lives or dies in bad batch season 2..

One other thing, there was some white Mandalorian armor in bad batch show n people wonder if she will be wearing it..

or it will be painted black, red, gray like the bad batch colors
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2021-12-13 at 03:50 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see why she would wear mando armor. Only reason Boba does is cause he was raised by Jango. I don't think any other clone has even shown a interest in mandolorian anything.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    I don't see why she would wear mando armor. Only reason Boba does is cause he was raised by Jango. I don't think any other clone has even shown a interest in mandolorian anything.
    Not in the Canon, but the old Expanded Universe there were a large number of Clones trained by Mandos who joined Mando culture after the war.

But, given what The Clone Wars did with that lore, I don't see them reworking it into canon.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

7+ Year Old Account
    Boba n Fennec are looking down below through a grid (that english word??) like when Jabba n co were watching Luke fighting the rancor...I wonder we'll see the rancor from the Bad Batch all grown up, or something else

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Muchi
    The Rancor from the Bad Batch was the same Rancor we saw in Episode VI. Sorry, Muchi is dead.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    The Rancor from the Bad Batch was the same Rancor we saw in Episode VI. Sorry, Muchi is dead.
    No, that was a different rancor, that was a male.

Muchi is a female

7+ Year Old Account
    No, that was a different rancor, that was a male.

Muchi is a female
    Where did RotJ state that the Rancor was a male? It's obvious that Muchi is the same Rancor we saw in Episode VI. And no, old non-canon books won't count for an answer lol.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Where did RotJ state that the Rancor was a male? It's obvious that Muchi is the same Rancor we saw in Episode VI. And no, old non-canon books won't count for an answer lol.
    according to the official website, the one Luke killed was called Pateesa,
    https://www.starwars.com/news/creatu...-about-rancors

- - - Updated - - -

Authority | The Book of Boba Fett | Disney+
    Star Wars
    Dec 19, 2021
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7LMFmSIKbI
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2021-12-19 at 08:36 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    according to the official website, the one Luke killed was called Pateesa,
    https://www.starwars.com/news/creatu...-about-rancors

- - - Updated - - -

Authority | The Book of Boba Fett | Disney+
    Star Wars
    Dec 19, 2021
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7LMFmSIKbI
    Well they already retconned both books and comics with shows so I would guess we are back to tiered canon. And I still think Muchi is supposed to be the RotJ Rancor - this actually adds some more sadness to that scene

#TEAMGIRAFFE

5+ Year Old Account
    According to lore Jabba wanted Pateesa to fight a Kraut Dragon, which would have killed the rancor (n it in the past took very much damage fighting 3 bigass spiders..), so it makes sense he had at least one rancor in reserve, Muchi.

Also why else would Boba n Fennec look down, at some rancor sceleton? I bet Muchi is still around, hopefully Boba releases the poor sweet thing so it can wreck havoc on some baddies, and it's long overdue for some 2021 rancor action, i mean Rotj looks kewl n all, but pretty dated..also look at that show the Mandolorian, where they got to fight so many monsters incl. that giant Kraut Dragon...seems only fair the book of Boba has at least some big creature fight, non? n what else would fit better the tattoine/gangster theme than a creature that is a rancor?

According to the book life debt, the trainer Malakili is supposed to have trained several rancors, so it might be even some 3rd rancor for all we know..I would like to think Muchi is free n untormented..

in the Mandalorian u had that walrus-hippo thingy that bit the ship, the kraut dragon, the mudhorn, those freaking spiders, that giant sea-slug that swallows grogu's pod, can't think of anything else atm, but book of Boba must have creatures n a rancor must be at top of the list?..
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2021-12-19 at 09:40 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Odd, it's every wednesday, I was hoping for two episodes this week, on wednesday n episode 2 on friday...

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    We’ve known it was Wednesdays for a while now. It’s taking over for Hawkeye.

- - - Updated - - -

Krayt dragon. Kraut is a derogatory term for Germans.
    Kraut is actually a form of food.. it's also a term Muricans use for germans because they're to lazy to use the word "german". It's food first for 90% of the world