Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ...
23
31
32
33
  1. #641
    The Unstoppable Force PACOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    ██████
    Posts
    23,900
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Is it too hokey that it's going to turn out that N1 is the same one Anakin flew in the Battle for Naboo?

    Also my mouth is already watering for when we get the scene of the N1 and Slave I flying in unison absolutely shredding the Pyke syndicate.
    Do you remember who the showrunners off? I just assumed its Anakin's until we're shown otherwise. They love fan service (me too). Begger Canyons, Wamp Rats, junk peddling Jawas, Republic-era droids and constant callbacks to stuff we saw in the prequels like hyperspace rings? All of that was very intentional fanservice.

    I hope they never confirm it, just let people speculate.

    Resident Cosplay Progressive

  2. #642
    I am Murloc! Darththeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Posts
    5,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    I absolutely expect that. Doesn't seem too far-fetched to think that it ended up on Tatooine - who else involved with Naboo had a particular connection to Naboo?

    You could even go further: what if it's Anakin's N1, and the way it got to Tatooine is because that's the ship Obi-Wan used to flee there after Ep3...
    Sabe was sent to Tatooine to attempt to free Anakin's mother alongside Tonra. So, it is possible we may find out other people were sent by Amidala to attempt to free Shmi. It is 100% possible the ship Anakin flew could have gone to Tatooine.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

  3. #643
    Was a good episode of course. Felt like it even would of been a good 1st episode of Mandolorian S3.

    Doesn't really help the series as whole as it already felt disjointed with the flashbacks. Curious to see what's in store for the last 2 episodes.

  4. #644
    Moderator Northern Goblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cumbria, England
    Posts
    14,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    You could even go further: what if it's Anakin's N1, and the way it got to Tatooine is because that's the ship Obi-Wan used to flee there after Ep3...
    That's a fantastic shout, will probably find that out in Kenobi.

    I can just see Din catching up with Luke and him figuring out it was his Dad's first ship.

    Which also gives me slight hope of seeing Luke in an X-Wing again some day. Which again, is fan service and I don't care because yes please give it to me.


    Sports and Fitness mod, Brit with weird sleeping hours.
    Has good taste in ale, bad taste in D&D choices.

  5. #645
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    That's a fantastic shout, will probably find that out in Kenobi.

    I can just see Din catching up with Luke and him figuring out it was his Dad's first ship.

    Which also gives me slight hope of seeing Luke in an X-Wing again some day. Which again, is fan service and I don't care because yes please give it to me.
    Eh… I don’t think we ever saw him flying one in Episode 3 and it’d be weird to swap his ship for a fighter that was desperately needed against the new Empire. Especially if he just ditched it in the sand. It’d be a fun meta thing, but overall it feels hard to truly connect. Hell, just linking it as Anakin’s from Ep 1 to Obi Wan would be tough. But, this is Star Wars. Vader built C3PO. So any stupid connection is possible.

  6. #646
    Moderator Northern Goblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cumbria, England
    Posts
    14,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Eh… I don’t think we ever saw him flying one in Episode 3 and it’d be weird to swap his ship for a fighter that was desperately needed against the new Empire. Especially if he just ditched it in the sand. It’d be a fun meta thing, but overall it feels hard to truly connect. Hell, just linking it as Anakin’s from Ep 1 to Obi Wan would be tough. But, this is Star Wars. Vader built C3PO. So any stupid connection is possible.
    By the time Kenobi went into hiding the purge was under way and the temple had been raided. It's possible all the Jedi Starfighters were destroyed, that or the docking rings around Coruscant were taken out of comission so there was no hyperdrive functionality.

    There's ways to spin it that he needed a ship, guess we'll just wait and see.


    Sports and Fitness mod, Brit with weird sleeping hours.
    Has good taste in ale, bad taste in D&D choices.

  7. #647
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post



    N this why u are on ignore, with ur shitposting, i wouldn't have been talking about Sabine if I didn't know about different mandos. My point was that armorer could call someone not following her cult rules (tarr vizla) a mando, yet turned around n said Din Djarin isn't a mando for also not following her cult rules. She is not consistent.
    While it is a contradiction that is kinda a point about cults in general. Sometimes cults look at historical or individuals of legend and view them as members of the cult. Even if those people contradict the laws of the cult. Particularly when the subject of that legend was the original wielder of a weapon of legend and myth. The cornerstone of the religion if you will. Cults are not meant to be places of logic.

  8. #648
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    By the time Kenobi went into hiding the purge was under way and the temple had been raided. It's possible all the Jedi Starfighters were destroyed, that or the docking rings around Coruscant were taken out of comission so there was no hyperdrive functionality.

    There's ways to spin it that he needed a ship, guess we'll just wait and see.
    He wasn’t flying a Jedi Starfighter when he brought Amidala to have the twins. All that was the end of Episode 3 basically. He COULD have taken a N1 when he left, seems a weird thing to deprive Organa of though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •