Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    If 2h Frost becomes competitive... no reliance on pet, and heavy-hitting 2h Obliterates... that will be my main dps spec. But for right now playing that in any remotely challenging PVE environment is holding your group back. If I solo Torghast I'm fine with gimping myself to play what I enjoy though.
    Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    Frost got jebaited and trolled, that's all there is to it. The 2h playstyle was dangled in front of us like it was gonna be something, it ain't shit.
    No, you didn't, this is how it has literally always been (except for that one patch in WoD someone will bring up if I don't mention it). 2H has always and will always be an early expansion PvP meme spec because of how frost works. It will never be as good as DW unless or until blizzard remakes the spec.
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

15+ Year Old Account
    I've been playing DK since Wrath, before dual wield was a thing, so your statement about it always being a meme spec is just false, I'm sorry. Just get out, lol, jesus..
    Last edited by msdos; 2020-12-23 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    I've been playing DK since Wrath, before dual wield was a thing, so your statement about it always being a meme spec is just false, I'm sorry. Just get out, lol, jesus..
    2h was preferable in wrath because mastery didn't exist (hello razorice, goodbye your argument), 1h itemization for str gear was bad and shadowmorne.

After all of those things changed, well, since you've been playing since wrath you would know the only viable spec in BoT/BWD and firelands was dw masterfrost (that didn't even use obliterate).
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?