Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Don't bother... He does not want to read the topic to change his mind about it. Wondering why he joined the conversation to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Engal View Post
    Don't bother... He does not want to read the topic to change his mind about it. Wondering why he joined the conversation to begin with.
    I'm not changing my mind because there's no compelling evidence. This topic isn't helping with that. In fact, what Mehrunes mentions is precisely the issue. The parts of the campaigns that overlap make absolutely no mention of any other Maw Walkers, especially when there should be at least two present, like in the Necrolord/Venthyr finale or the Bastion/Necrolord chapter where you kill Ghamal.

I'm not even sure why he brought it up, because it hurts his point, not mine.

Because you didn't understand?

If there is on one side a Maw Walker that do something another Maw Walker didn't do, on another side, that implies they are several.

Moreover, when you finish revendreth, the covenant leader do say that the mortals have to help the different covenants because we proved them useful, and there are only Maw Walker mortals that helped them as far as we know, so they are several

Quote Originally Posted by Engal View Post
    Because you didn't understand?

If there is on one side a Maw Walker that do something another Maw Walker didn't do, on another side, that implies they are several.
    But there isn't, even when there should be. That's my whole point.

Moreover, when you finish revendreth, the covenant leader do say that the mortals have to help the different covenants because we proved them useful, and there are only Maw Walker mortals that helped them as far as we know, so they are several
    That's a fairly big leap. They just say that all mortals should join a Covenant. They aren't saying anything about any Maw Walkers and your character hasn't met any other Maw Walkers but several mortals who aren't. Like, say, Baine, Thrall, Jaina and Anduin.

Guys its fairly obvious that blizzard has intentionally left vague the number of full/true maw walkers (ones that can use the first ones stone).
    I guess either because they think vagueness is fun or because they don't want to lock themselves into a choice this soon.

To be honest i am not sure it matters all that much, if it becomes an important part of the story blizz will probably clearly explain it.
    Patch 9.1 can't come too soon.