10+ Year Old Account

Shadowlands Toys - Acrobatic Steward and Mirror of Envious Dreams, DLC #755

Shadowlands Toys - Acrobatic Steward
    Shadowlands has added some interesting new toys if you know where to look. One such toy is the Acrobatic Steward. This toy functions very similar to the Stackable Stag toy, allowing multiple people to use the toy near each other and each steward will stand on top of one another!

This toy is found in chests across Bastion, specifically the Gilded Chests found in the Citadel of Loyalty in Northwestern Bastion or from the Silver Chests spread around the zone that can be unlocked by using a Ripe Purian at the bowls in front of them. They rotate each day and each chest does not have a 100% chance to contain the toy so happy hunting!

Shadowlands Toys - Mirror of Envious Dreams
    Another toy in Shadowlands is much easier to obtain, but comes with the unique on-use effect that grants your character a buff that gives you either the appearance of your class's tier 3, tier 6, or tier 20 armor set randomly for 15 minutes on a two hour cooldown.

The toy is called Mirror of Envious Dreams and is easily obtainable just by looting the Chest of Envious Dreams found in Pridefall Hamlet near the first flight point of Revendreth. Upon looting the chest, the ghost channeling on it will attack.

The coordinates for the chest are /way 69.28, 78.08.

Dark Legacy Comics #755
    DLC #755 has been released!

Last edited by Stoy; 2021-01-03 at 11:23 PM.

Acrobatic Steward should jump on the shoulders of the Bastion covenant steward. I haven't seen anyone else with the acrobatic steward out for mine to even jump on the shoulders of another.

Holy shit, Donald is a priest... He is trying to do melee as a priest. That is why he is so bad! Holy...

Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    Holy shit, Donald is a priest... He is trying to do melee as a priest. That is why he is so bad! Holy...
    surprised you didnt know, that is a joke they have used for a long time, i think the first was when one of the other charecters noticed he was a priest and asked him why he was using a sword and shield.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    surprised you didnt know, that is a joke they have used for a long time, i think the first was when one of the other charecters noticed he was a priest and asked him why he was using a sword and shield.
    I never knew, I always thought he was a brain dead warrior. Hit things with hands type.
    Retail sucks. Classic sucks. No positivity, only negative feedback. Why is everybody so damn miserable? Must be somebody else's fault, it couldn't possibly be my INSANELY TOXIC ATTITUDE.

Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    I never knew, I always thought he was a brain dead warrior. Hit things with hands type.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Donald is priest
    Oh Nice. Had no clue he was supposed to be priest either

2 news in a row about toys? Is really that little happening or interesting in WoW these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    2 news in a row about toys? Is really that little happening or interesting in WoW these days?
    Imagine, downtime during the festive season... Almost like content creators/media workers and developers have a family and holidays?
    I mean should not be hard to understand

Still better than some random Classic news...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Just look at the lame ass Stewards.. As if anyone picked that shit.
    And then they're going to double-down on the dumbness..
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    Oh Nice. Had no clue he was supposed to be priest either
    Me neither. But, his DPS bar on the damage chart is colored white so...
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got this toy very early on and never ever seen any one else use it. So I though this was useless because its like vargoth but without the /commands.

Even knowing now they jump on eachother. Lol thats not interesting mmo-champion thats one of the dumbest and useless toys ever. So save yourself some time and dont get it. It doesnt even walk with you or anything else.

Waste of time.

Happy Donald is so cute.

Not much going on and it looks like we won't see some changes this week either. The devs probably took some time off or are slaving away for Blizzard's online-con februrary reveal thingy.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Me neither. But, his DPS bar on the damage chart is colored white so...
    https://www.darklegacycomics.com/550 they had one early in Legion where he is holding Light's Wrath, a priest artifact weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought there was one where Donald actually got the Mage Tower appearance