Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Exhuman View Post
    Method have 16 hours now to claim fastest kill.
    The NA servers were down for an extra 3-4 hours - EU was up on time and 0 bugs. NA had seriously insane lag for at least the first 6-8 hours btw lol

Echo looks so demoralized right now, I think they were convinced they were going to win or something. "We are ahead" - Scripe 2020

IF echo kills in the next 24 hours they effectively killed it faster than limit did...did they not? Weird a world first race doesn't account for release times.

I remember getting banned laughing at some EU dude who wasn't even raiding when the EU won eternal palace, I wonder how many of you EU gentlemen who are acting like even a bigger clown will spend the holiday in timeout.

10+ Year Old Account
    i just watched their stream and boy does the raid leader sound professional

gratz.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Don't give a shit about limit. even less about method or whatever they call themselves now. or even the world first race. But its time for blizzard to start releasing raids in EU and NA the same day. Can have their seperate resets, but just lock the gates of the raid

Always the same bs from people every race. Start at the same time to show whos the best once and for all.
    I mean it’s pretty easy. If EU guilds thinks it’s unfair they can just compete on NA servers. I’m pretty sure Sloot plays on EU and he lives in Canada. EU guilds don’t do it though because they just want an excuse for when they lose.

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    imagine any serious sport one team having a huge headstart, like letting usain bolt start 2 seconds before everyone else and everyone would be fine with it
    Imagine Usain Bolt, with his head start, having to clear the track of barbed wire while the competitors behind him have a pristine lanes to work with - thanks to him.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Yeah they do. Echo could kill the boss 2 minutes from now and they're still 2nd. Oh well.
    Fastest kill is what rank them at #1. Method can still claim world first, they have 16 hours.
    (Removed for Violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations to Limit!
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    I mean it’s pretty easy. If EU guilds thinks it’s unfair they can just compete on NA servers. I’m pretty sure Sloot plays on EU and he lives in Canada. EU guilds don’t do it though because they just want an excuse for when they lose.
    https://www.method.gg/raid-history

Yea Eu want an excuse for losing the last two races even though they won about 95% of the previous races since classic.

If Echo doesn't kill it in the next 16 hours it's a World First. Not until.

Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    If Echo doesn't kill it in the next 16 hours it's a World First. Not until.

It's world first not world fastest. And people going that way are dishonest anyway. Its not 16 hours its 11. NA servers were down longer and had bugs and lags. While EU went clean. Limit still killd it.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    With the ping? No. they should just have rest the same time in Eu as US, I cannot fathom why its different.

Quote Originally Posted by Zader666 View Post
    It's world first not world fastest. And people going that way are dishonest anyway. Its not 16 hours its 11. NA servers were down longer and had bugs and lags. While EU went clean. Limit still killd it.

22 hours* (two weeks) and it was enough of a time difference to let Limit do extra splits as well as reclear. Echo didn't have time to do both.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

The EU players crying are just as pathetic as the NA players doing... Well, what NA does best whenever they do win.

It was a great race and EU has won plenty of times despite the time difference, so lighten up and be happy that this race got so much attention. Can't believe I had the damned race up on my phone in the kitchen all afternoon and some time into the evening and missed the kill moment. -_-'

By the way, does anyone have an attempts count for Limit?

I'm honestly surprised. I really thought Denathrius would be a real bitch to down on mythic. And I'm sure he is.
    Damn, grats.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    The EU players crying are just as pathetic as the NA players doing... Well, what NA does best whenever they do win.

It was a great race and EU has won plenty of times despite the time difference, so lighten up and be happy that this race got so much attention. Can't believe I had the damned race up on my phone in the kitchen all afternoon and some time into the evening and missed the kill moment. -_-'

By the way, does anyone have an attempts count for Limit?
    Not 100% sure, something like 140-150? maybe a bit more or less.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    If EU gets WF, people are like "EU got better skill, US trash"
    If US gets WF, people are like "wahhhh US has 1 day headstart"

Talk about a hypocrit. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
    No horse in this race, but if EU gets WF then they beat US even with the US' headstart. So I would argue that would be an indicator of superior skill or at least discipline.

How come we can have the same expansion release times all around the world, but we can't have the mythic race start that way too? O_O

This race has only really shown one thing and that's how pathetically toxic the fans of each guild are.